• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bayonetta Verse Revisions: Low 1-C, Infinite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for helping out.

Cyber's version can probably be used then.

Oh yeah we should, I also want to add a bloody fate version of bayo and Jeanne. They have the 2-C feats and whatnot

The possibility of Muselpheim being infinite. Even if if Muselpheim isn't considered a part of Paradiso it still should reasonably be a part of the Trinity which Full Power Jubileus was going to merge.

I am still in disagreement with scaling others to Irenic's speed. As I have said before, I am willing to accept the scaling if there are other characters who have speed feats that are comparable to Irenic's speed.

I confused as to why scaling everyone to Irenic's speed is now acceptable. Is their some multiplier that puts Bayo's speed in the realm of trillions or quintillions MFTL?

I am still in disagreement with scaling others to Irenic's speed. As I have said before, I am willing to accept the scaling if there are other characters who have speed feats that are comparable to Irenic's speed.

I confused as to why scaling everyone to Irenic's speed is now acceptable. Is their some multiplier that puts Bayo's speed in the realm of trillions or quintillions MFTL?
There are. Jeanne has a MFTL+ sped feat for reacting to meteors that travels from pluto to earth in a few sconds and Bayo has a feat of casually dodging a lightsped laser that was a fraction of a millimeter away from her body

Plu the fact that the mechanics of the verse make fodder faster than jubileus means that the sole reason for it not being accepted is not invalid

was asked to post this:
"
Irenic’s feat is a fodder tier feat that none of the god tiers replicate
Jubileus’ feat is calced at the hundreds of times FTL
And arguably the same for the meteor feat
Which is nowhere NEAR as close to Irenic’s feat
No proof that every single Angel and demon even have witch time and light speed making the justification for them scaling questionable"

There are. Jeanne has a MFTL+ sped feat for reacting to meteors that travels from pluto to earth in a few sconds and Bayo has a feat of casually dodging a lightsped laser that was a fraction of a millimeter away from her body
Can you present those here? They would help out a lot as supporting evidence if this is true.

"Irenic’s feat is a fodder tier feat that none of the god tiers replicate
Jubileus’ feat is calced at the hundreds of times FTL
And arguably the same for the meteor feat
Which is nowhere NEAR as close to Irenic’s feat
No proof that every single Angel and demon even have witch time and light speed making the justification for them scaling questionable"
At this point in the debate i can say with th utmost confidnce and complete certainty whoever said this has no idea what has been discussed or decided on and thus is just saying no for the sake of saying no. Their opinions are invalid given the ovrwhelming support and explanations for why it should and deos scale.

Seems like a imposed MFTL+ rating which has no discernable calcs or feats that can be used to back it up. Gonna disagree with the Quadrillions of times FTL.

I'm fine with trillions, Quadrillions, Quintillions, ect. She's Massively FTL+ for certain; and Witch Time technically enables her to get faster and faster constantly so it's consistent. Just go ahead and pick the one with the best concluded acceptance.

Not really, whoever said what cyberblade said brings up relevant good points that have yet to be addressed here.

Also, I want to see the overwhelming support and explanations. Bringing them up here can do nothing but help Irenic scaling to most of the verse.

Now may I see the feats that are comparable to quintillions or trillions of times MFTL speed?

Not really, whoever said what cyberblade said brings up relevant good points that have yet to be addressed here.

Also, I want to see the overwhelming support and explanations. Bringing them up here can do nothing but help Irenic scaling to most of the verse.

Now may I see the feats that are comparable to quintillions or trillions of times MFTL speed?
They really havent? Theyre working off of the old assumption that its impossible for fodder to be faster than Jubileus when it has been discussed to death both in this thread and the previous two that given the mechanics of the vers that said notion is not the case.

You usd th wrong siz for the realm my guy, their approval is bunk when the numbers are wrong
saw your post on discord

The book itself doesn’t specify its diameter

Like if I say “this character is fast enough to cross Jupiter, a planet thousands of times bigger than earth, in a single day!”
That statement is accurate, and is relevant to the claim
Jupiter is bigger so crossing it is more impressive
But it doesn’t specifically mean that the distance being crossed is 1000x greater

They really havent? Theyre working off of the old assumption that its impossible for fodder to be faster than Jubileus when it has been discussed to death both in this thread and the previous two that given the mechanics of the vers that said notion is not the case.
That's one part of the issue and I don't believe that has ever been resolved anyways. There is still the issue of other speed feats not being on the level of Irenic's and boosting one speed not being a 100% sound reason to scale a character to quintillions or trillions of times faster from what they were.

That's one part of the issue and I don't believe that has ever been resolved anyways.
Would you like the link to the thread where it was? Because it was like 8 pags long and was in fact resolved.
There is still the issue of other speed feats not being on the level of Irenic's and boosting one speed not being a 100% sound reason to scale a character to quintillions or trillions of times faster from what they were.
Jeanne's feat was on th same level, Bayo's feat was absurdlycasual, and Sheba's feat was done while she was literally near death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back