• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bayonetta Characters Upgrades (Fresh new Evidence)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we know this is a serious comment? Isn't it referring to the secret, optional, deliberately extra-difficult boss fight from the first game?

This all sounds too non-canon.

Well its hardly a joke, this is all from the developers who are sharing secrets about the series

And if it was referring to the game, wouldnt it say "most powerful character in the game" and not the whole series, Rodin definitely has the lore to back this all up aswell

Seems reliable to me, as well as all the other evidence of 3-A Bayonetta characters this wiki has denied for some reason.

This is likely an important thread for Bayonetta characters. Highlighting this upon Crop's request.

Edit: I am de-highlighting this. Based on WB and Matt's thoughts, this thread may not be as important as originally thought.

Father Rodin is the most powerful of all angels, but he was still beneath Jubileus.

Rodin, The Infinite One is stated to be the most powerful demon, but he would still be under Queen Sheba in rank.

Fom Father Rodin's Bio:

"An incredibly powerful angel once charged with governing a portion of Paradiso. Immortal, he has seen the passing of countless generations in Paradiso, surviving them all, and earning the awe-inspiring title of Infinite One. It is said he turned his back on the heavens and fought an insurgency against Paradiso. Upon ultimately losing the battle, he was exiled to Inferno."

From Rodin, The Infinite One's Bio:

"An immortal man feared as the most dangerous demon in the entire barren wasteland of Inferno. Freely traveling between the human world and Inferno, it is nearly impossible to guess his location at any given time."

Father Rodin lost to Jubileus, and Queen Sheba is as strong as Jubileus. At best we can scale Rodin, The Infinite One to above Queen Sheba.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Rodin, The Infinite One is stated to be the most powerful demon, but he would still be under Queen Sheba in rank.
Yes, he also fought an insurgency against Paradiso and lost the battle, resulting with his exile to Inferno.

Yeah I don't recall any particular moment in Bayonetta 1 or 2 where Rodin is implied to above Aesir (or Jubileus/Queen Sheba for that matter)

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Swept aside like I thought.....
Don't say something so stupid, if we wanted to just "sweep it aside" Matt or I would have closed the thread without even bothering to leave reasoning. And it's being refused for a good reason, unless you have any worthwhile to bring up (which judging from your comment you don't.) I hope you refrain from posting a comment in such a manner again, because it's certainly going to end up frustrating me.

I think your assuming I'm saying you've just ignored his points. Look at my first comment I was already not hopeful of this evidence in the first place. Our arguments have no meaning as you've all already destroyed any possible argument with your evidence... I already knew the conclusion since the last time me and weekly made a thread, it failed. So I really don't understand why you are getting frustrated at me as I didn't insult you in any way, shape or form. I was just stating that the conclusion was obvious as the evidence was really paper thin.... So I am in no means trying to disregard your morals or anything. Sorry if my statement sounded like that. I could've worded it better...

Be civil with each other, and no need to make drama out of debating fictional character powers.

Just saying, don't want this to turn for the worse.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Be civil with each other, and no need to make drama out of debating fictional character powers.
Just saying, don't want this to turn for the worse.
It's my fault as I could've expressed what I meant better.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So I really don't understand why you are getting frustrated at me
It was because of your poor choice of words, next time you want to state that the conclusion was obvious due to lack of evidence then be more direct. Saying things like "swept aside" can really skewer how people decide to interpret your comment.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
So I really don't understand why you are getting frustrated at me
It was because of your poor choice of words, next time you want to state that the conclusion was obvious due to lack of evidence then be more direct. Saying things like "swept aside" can really skewer how people decide to interpret your comment.
Yeah I realize that now. Just said what first came to mind without thinking about context. Happens to the best of us. I apologize.

Well, he's in the same rank as Jubileus, and this is most likely Jubileus with both eyes, y'know the one who was actually responisble for creating the universe and not just the right eye variant bayonetta fought. Its not a completely crazy idea

Even if this thread doesnt make ut, i think we should put Jubileus at 3-A with both eyes, which scales to Sheba and Omne, or was this already discussed and denied.

Jinx666 said:
Well, he's in the same rank as Jubileus, and this is most likely Jubileus with both eyes, y'know the one who was actually responisble for creating the universe and not just the right eye variant bayonetta fought. Its not a completely crazy idea
Even if this thread doesnt make ut, i think we should put Jubileus at 3-A with both eyes, which scales to Sheba and Omne, or was this already discussed and denied.
It was discussed and denied.

This issue seems to be based on contradictory hyperbole. It is probably best if we close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back