• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread primarily focuses on base forms and speed, a thread for the other God tiers will be posted soon.

Speed
  • Base Bayonetta and Balder need MFTL+ Speed upgrades, for both their Bayonetta 1 and 2 forms.
    • In Bayonetta 1 you're able to fight Rodin at full strength, who should be no slower than full powered Jubileus. The fight is canon, and happens before Bayonetta unlocks her left eye. During the fight there's no indication of its use either.
    • Bayonetta and Balder are able to keep up with full power Aesir, after having both of their eyes taken away. They fight him long enough for Loki to erase boh eyes.
    • Bayonetta fights Rodin the infinite one, there is also no indication of the eye being used. This Rodin is stated to be the most feared demon in Inferno, making him above the likes of Queen Sheba.
"An immortal man feared as the most dangerous demon in the entire barren wasteland of Inferno. Freely traveling between the human world and Inferno, it is nearly impossible to guess his location at any given time.”
This scaling should apply to Jeanne, who fights with Bayonetta all throughout the first game.
  • Jubileus, Aesir, and fellow high tiers need immeasurable speed.
    • In Bayonetta time travel is constant, but portals aren't the only way they travel. In tag climax it's shown that they can run through time, this makes sense because they're actually traveling to different points in Bayonettas timeline.
    • Aesir in his true form is said to transcend time and space, when you fight Aesir in his dimension there's different moments in time flowing all around you. Aesir can move from this higher dimension, back down o the normal human world as well.
This would aply to Aesir, Jubileus, Omne, Queen Sheba, Rodin, and the eye variants of Bayonetta and Balder.

Tier
  • Base Bayonetta and Balder need upgrades to their tiers in both games.
  • Much like with the feats above, it's base Bayonetta who fights Father Rodin. Base Bayonetta Baonetta should receive a 3-A upgrade, the same goes for Balder.
  • This isn't unlikely at all, as Balder was able to bring part of Paradiso into the Ithavoll building.
  • Base forms in Bayonetta 2 need a 3-A possibly 2-C upgrade, while their eye variants get the same. This is due to her fight with Rodin, to which she doesn't use her eye. Balders base gets the upgrade, due to their combined power being able to summon Omne.
Realistically it doesn't make sense for two "6-A" characters, to keep pace with full powered Aesir long enough for the eyes to be erased. Mind you, just because their base scales, there's still a scaling chain.
Base Bayo and Balder<<<Eye variants<<<<Full powered God tiers<<<<<<Full powered Aesir.

Last edited:
I can see Massively FTL+ being a thing, but a lot more elaborate and/or very specific details are needed for Immeasurable.

Details like what exactly? I’ve been looking through a few threads, and so far I’ve seen that being able to move through linear time (via speed), as well as surpassing it is good enough.

Moving through linear time or "Transcending time" would just be characters having Time Travel; reason why Pre-Crisis Superman is getting his Immeasurable speed removed. There's details about perceiving linear time as a spatial dimension and/or characters having reactions described as "Faster than instantaneous" are better examples of what Immeasurable speed is.

Really? Well alright. From this page which I was referencing, Aesir fits the notes for immeasurable speed but I’ll do more research.

Did you gt the calc forJeanne dodging the meteors from pluto done?that would rally help solidify theMFTL+ rating

I didn’t, but if need be I’ll add it.

I kinda have proof of paradiso being infinite in size, sooo infinite speed irenic Oop 😌

Mkay, well if we're doing speed rightnow i would definitely suggest getting jeanne's feat calced, like i said this would solidify the MFTL+ tier and would make Irenic's speed more consistent

Kay, we’d need to contact a calc member for it. I’m not sure how to do that exactly
If you hava clip of her dodging the meteors it i can try to calc it

Alternatively, if someone has calced Bayo's lightning dodge we can justplug the numbers for the speed of the meteor into that calc as its the same feat just with a faster projectile

For sure, until we can get those calcd can someone tag / notify any available mods to discuss what we have ready?

Nothing to say that they aren’t, you’re basically fighting characters through the story, along the lines of what Muspelheim is.

What weekly said, that’s madama and not her. Also we can’t assume she was using force strong enough to hurt Rodin, since he’s nowhere near Alraunes level.

That and Rodin specifically told her to hold back in the fight to keep Alraune alive so he could seal her in a weapon so Bayo definitely was not using full force

Yeah, I didn’t include it here but the irenic feat is a display of infinite speed due to paradiso being infinite in size.

I’ll offer more details regarding it soon, hopefully dragonmasterxyz / another mod shows up.

I disagree with immeasurable but the rest seem fine.

As for tag climax, of course it’s not canon it fits literally nowhere in the Bayonetta timeline and has no stated proof of being canon, especially parts of tag climax where you fight Aesir

While that’s true, you can fight Aesir, Loptr, yourself, and characters that aren’t even in Bayo 2 in Muspelheim. That’s canon

But that’s a topic for another time. Thanks for the input

Will be included in the next thread. But since everything here aside from immeasurable is fine, we can close this thread and apply the upgrades?

MFTL+ still needs a calc. I have questions and concerns about the scaling thing since that would create big issues that need addressing. I'll have more time to go into detail in a few days.

The MFTL scaling that I presented here doesn’t need calc, it’s for other feats that can happen even after this thread is closed.

A few days? You can’t present a baseline issue rn that I could clear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back