• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is part 1, of a multi part CRT for the verse.

• Any user with one eye are 3-A at the least, via statements about Jubileus and her creating dimensions.
In an interview, Kamiya and his workers discuss Jubileus in her weakened state. Saying that the dimensions Jubileus creates are actually universes, and that the lava and ice levels are representations of heaven and earth being created. Jubileus displaying this feat is in a weakened state, only having the power of the right eye.
Bayonetta and Balders High 4-C tiering, should be change to 3-A. Jubileus in her weakened form should receive the same High 4-C to 3-A buff. Aesir when powered by the right eye, should get the same High 4-C to 3-A upgrade.

• Any user of both eyes of the world, or anyone who scales, should be upgraded to 2-C.
When Jubileus is resurrected at full power, she's able to merge the Trinity of realities into one complete universe. Balder makes a separate parallel universe, with its own timeline. This timeline is sensitive to the eyes of the world, meaning Jubileus will converge the main timeline, and the alternate one at the same time. This is a 2-c low multiversal feat.
Jubileus should receive a 3-A to 2-C upgrade, Queen Sheba. Aesir, and Omne get the same ugrades sinc they're stated to be comparable. Father Rodin who has the same halo as Jubileus, meaning their powers are very similar, should be upgraded as well.

Note: It's very easy to misunderstand what existed before the main universe. Kamiya informs us that the sphere Jubileus is in, is what the origin of the Bayonetta universe looked like. This makes statements like Paradiso being thousands of times bigger than the human universe, very consistent. Since it wasn't one entire universe split into three.

Last edited:
Well, I'm in full support of 3-A for sure, but 2-C sounds a bit vague depending on how it's worded. I pretty much recall the Demon World, Heaven, ect simple being 3-A sized pocket realities. But the statement about merging two timelines could be that.

Thanks. Yeah, the merging of the two separate timelines is what’s being used for 2-C.

Said it before and I’ll say it again, I don’t recall Balder flat out saying he was gonna merge both timelines, so both eyes being at least 3-A, possibly 2-C is fine for me. And 3-A should be ok with kamiya’s statement

That’s two in support for 3-A, and possibly 2-C is fine.
The 2-C is due to the eyes being sensitive across universes and timelines, so when Jubileus merges the realities she’d be affecting those too. Balder doesn’t explicitly say this, but it’s said that he foresaw that event happening.

The foresaw is one thing. My main issue for just flat out 2-C is we don’t get a legit statement of him warping both timelines as a result. Hence why I said possibly 2-C is a safe bet for the characters

I concur with Glass and Dark.

I always found it weird how we scaled the Both Eyes from how important they were to the plot of Bayonetta 1.

Well, I'm in full support of 3-A for sure, but 2-C sounds a bit vague depending on how it's worded. I pretty much recall the Demon World, Heaven, ect simple being 3-A sized pocket realities. But the statement about merging two timelines could be that.
Theres actually like 3-4 timelines iirc

Also stuff about resetting the timeline entirely

Well there’s the main timeline, the parallel universe timeline, and the timeline Loki creates when he sends Bayonetta back to fight in the witch hunts. You play through that third timeline in chapters 13-15, and there are noticeable differences from the parallel universe and main timeline. But we don’t need to discuss that here really.

Okay, turns out I was able to buy time much quicker than I expected.

I agree with the verse high tier upgrade and the compromised top tier upgrade (3-A, possibly 2-C) unless more evidence is shown that could give them a solid 2-C. I suggested a low 2-C upgrade a few years ago in regards to a similar feat that was met with opposition due to the statement being a bit iffy, so I suggested a "possibly low 2-C" but was ignored.

Edit: I'm not sure if Rodin should scale to full power Jubs since I haven't seen anything stating he downscales from full power jubs and not just half power. I think Rodin should just get the 3-A upgrade.

Where does it say he scales to full power jub? It's stated he scales to Jub but it was never specified which key as far as my knowledge goes.

Father Rodin, Rodin's original power that was immense enough that he was the only other Dea in Paradiso, th same rank as Jubileus, was given complete reign over a portion of Paradiso, and was so powerful that Jubileus outright feared him and had him stripped of his power so he wouldnt overthrow her

3-A possibly 2-C is just fine. I doubt they’re saying father Rodin scales to weakened jubileus, and the two have the same halo so they should be in the same ballpark. However I’m fine with just 3-A for him, even though he’s leagues above Bayonetta and balder.

Hopefully this gets approved soon, so we can finally add a proper tier + eyes of the world hax.

I’m planning to do 3, this is the first one, the second is for hax and existences, the third is for Aesir.

So that’s six in agreement to 3-A possibly low 2-C upgrades. Any further necessary input?

2/3 knowledgeable mods have agreed with it, with the last taking a break. Anyways, I think personally you can, but I don’t see the harm in waiting for more staff, I guess.

I think this is safe to add. Even some of the people who have been most against an upgrade for the verse to possibly 2-C and 3-A for the half powered gods and those who scale over the years agree to this.

(Sigh)

So, call me immature, but I just need to ask this.

Back when DMC was 3A and the evidence that was present originally was Kamiya's statement on twitter of Mundus creating a universe, a CRT was created detailing why that wasn't legit and then DMC got downgraded.

Now, this is literally the exact same case, Kamiya makes one statement of Jubileus creating a universe in a directors commentary, and we're going to accept it as legit?

Because that was kamiyas personal twitter, it goes without saying that a documentary for the game would be more reliable than a tweet. Not to mention the lore backs up his statement, and what the eyes can do.

The eyes can create entire dimensions, and unite timelines and universes which it’s stated to do in game. It’s not an inconsistent statement by any means.

For the record I was just thinking it was hypocritical for the site to just agree with this outright compared to others, but I still think this upgrade i legit.

One more thing, I'll call @Matthew_Schroeder on this just so he can verify, once that's done I think you can edit without any issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back