• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so the 3-A possibly 2-C upgrade is all good then.

can someone unlock their profiles?

I agree with the upgrades. I also think from what evidence is here that scaling Rodin (at least in his restored forms) to Jubileus seems legit.

Kamiya statements made in interviews should not be thrown aside as bullshit so quickly. Twitter? yeah I could see why those can be tossed aside, but just slapping a generic BS marking on any and all kamiya statements seems like ignorance to me. It doesn't matter anyways I guess.

Just edit the ones that are unlocked for now. The only 2 that the upgrades apply to that are locked are bayo and balder. Everything else you should be able to edit.

@Comicgyal be sure to link this CRT in the editing description. You also had some bolding errors. Only bold the actual tier, not the word "possibly". you also have to put "Universal, possibly 2-C" for all the statistics that apply, not just "possibly 2-C"

I finished Balder and Bayonettas profile. That’s everyone, this thread can be closed for the next part later on.

Why is father rodin only 3-A and not 3-A possibly 2-C. While Rodin TIO is? Shouldn't they both be, or if anything shouldn't they be flipped?

Father Rodin is sitting at pure 3-A while Rodin TIO is 3-A, possibly 2-C? it should be swapped or they should both have the same tier.

I was confusing father Rodin, and Rodin the infinite one. Father Rodin can’t scale to jubileus af her full power, so it’s a big better to leave him at 3-A. Btw it’d probably be better to discuss this in the support thread, so staff can close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back