• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nero Bride vs Nia (The White Emperor challenging yet another girl for the most attractive woman)

Sequel from Nero Bride vs Erza Scarlet that we're waiting for Yet another Nero Bride match with the addition of testing my luck over XB2 after the revision, so hopefully this would be good and fair, anyway....

Welcome again with another White Emperor challenge, this time the emperor challenged an little girl for a glory match! At first the emperor underestimate the look on that girl until she revealed her said Blade form (with little bit flustered of course#slapped)
Impressed, The Emperor would take the duel seriously right now! This duel to prove who's the most awesome, skilled, and of course...attractive, who would win!?

• 6-C Nia is used
  • Nia has the access with the Blades but not with optional items
  • Speed are equalized
  • Place: Royal Opera House, London
  • Starting Range: 10 meters
  • Win via KO and Incap!!
  • The White Emperor: 0
  • The Flesh-Eater: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

DjACWC9UYAAv2FS

VS
EdBEE-EUYAEpl8z

Last edited:
so about 13 gigatons, while nero is what, around 50 before NP? her buffs are crazy. Waiting to see if she has the haxx to win despite nero C ranked magic resistance

I saw nia's profile that all of her haxes can be resisted by nero, don't know about empathic manipulation.

While nero has plenty of amps which puts her at an advantage in AP plus various enhanced sense and invisibility make her superior

Gonna be busy so don't expect me to be active in this thread but this matchup is something. Nia has some an fairly easy wincon (1 shotting Nero with Pierce attacks), KOS-MOS' information analysis allowing Nia to perform optimal moves, ignoring Nero's regen through High-Mid Regen negation, etc

Nero also has no idea about having to destroy a Blade's core in order to kill them so she is going to struggle with their regen and Nia's potent healing is only going to make that harder for her.
How potent is Nero's resistance to Probability Manipulation, Deconstruction and Biological Manipulation? I ask as for Nia those haxes are decently above baseline potency.

Gonna be busy so don't expect me to be active in this thread but this matchup is something. Nia has some an fairly easy wincon (1 shotting Nero with Pierce attacks), KOS-MOS' information analysis allowing Nia to perform optimal moves, ignoring Nero's regen through High-Mid Regen negation, etc

Nero also has no idea about having to destroy a Blade's core in order to kill them so she is going to struggle with their regen and Nia's potent healing is only going to make that harder for her.
How potent is Nero's resistance to Probability Manipulation, Deconstruction and Biological Manipulation? I ask as for Nia those haxes are decently above baseline potency.
6-D for biological, 4D for the other

nero, she is better in every category, stats, skills, haxx, by a large margin too
May I ask for her wincons then and how they're more likely than Nia or any of her dozens of blades hitting her with a durability negating attack while also having stuff like information analysis to assist with that?

May I ask for her wincons then and how they're more likely than Nia or any of her dozens of blades hitting her with a durability negating attack while also having stuff like information analysis to assist with that?
5 times AP advantage, better skill (~=gawain~=lancelot>Artoria>>>someone so gifted in swordsmanship they can't participate in tournaments.), information analysis here can't compare to precog likes artoria's instinct, or eye of the mind like EMIYA, who is inferior to artoria, yet can choose the best course of action and predict his opponents' moves after a few clashes. She can also get any skill that isn't specific to a hero in all of fate midfight if she wants to, say protection from arrow which makes projectiles miss, and her NP further buff her and nerf her opponent. Also servants can directly attack the soul, and it's 4D, altho they're not likely to use that against non servant.
so yeah, kind of a stomp even with dura negation

5 times AP advantage, better skill (~=gawain~=lancelot>Artoria>>>someone so gifted in swordsmanship they can't participate in tournaments.), information analysis here can't compare to precog likes artoria's instinct, or eye of the mind like EMIYA, who is inferior to artoria, yet can choose the best course of action and predict his opponents' moves after a few clashes. She can also get any skill that isn't specific to a hero in all of fate midfight if she wants to, say protection from arrow which makes projectiles miss, and her NP further buff her and nerf her opponent. Also servants can directly attack the soul, and it's 4D, altho they're not likely to use that against non servant.
so yeah, kind of a stomp even with dura negation
AP Advantage does not matter much here considering Nia is going to be 1 shotting anyway thanks to pierce attacks.
The precog you mentioned is not on her profile nor the servant physiology profile and even then if we are to say she would obtain it through Imperial Privilege it only be temporary and would be active immediately going off of the profile.
Protection from Arrows is resisted thanks to a resistance to probability manipulation along with resisting NP thanks to her resistance to statistic reduction.
Last point it moot as you yourself stated that they're not likely to use it.

Meanwhile Nia still can 1 shot her, have dozens of allies to help out with that due to Blades which can do the same thing.
Blades having High-Mid regen which is something that Nero is going to have trouble getting around plus Nia's potent healing to make things even worse for Nero.
Nia can also outlast Nero in terms of stamina thanks to her Blades.
And can be able to snipe Nero thanks to Blades such as Corvin being able to fly and far superior range.

AP Advantage does not matter much here considering Nia is going to be 1 shotting anyway thanks to pierce attacks.
and nero can almost one shot her.
The precog you mentioned is not on her profile nor the servant physiology profile and even then if we are to say she would obtain it through Imperial Privilege it only be temporary and would be active immediately going off of the profile.
I mentionned the fact that she scaled above artoria and EMIYA, they are the ones with precog
Protection from Arrows is resisted thanks to a resistance to probability manipulation
I got it wrong, making projectiles miss is nagao kagetora skill. Instead, protection from arrows gives insane ability to dodge projectiles to the point cu could survive 12 hours against gilgamesh, who can throw thousands of high ranked projectiles at the same time
along with resisting NP thanks to her resistance to statistic reduction.
the np scales above magic resistance, so 4D
Last point it moot as you yourself stated that they're not likely to use it.
a win out of 10~20 is still a win
Meanwhile Nia still can 1 shot her, have dozens of allies to help out with that due to Blades which can do the same thing.
and nero bride still massively outclasses her in fighting ability, meaning she can dodge (servant physio gives acrobatics too), or assuming 10 blades are too much, activate protections from arrows thanks to precog. Does she even start with danmaku dura nega in character anyway?
Blades having High-Mid regen which is something that Nero is going to have trouble getting around
... why? it's not like she's gonna cut them in half you know? she can just break them
plus Nia's potent healing to make things even worse for Nero.
still irrelevant when nero has a massive AP advantage
Nia can also outlast Nero in terms of stamina thanks to her Blades.
irrelevant, servants can fight for days, the fight isn't gonna last that long
And can be able to snipe Nero thanks to Blades such as Corvin being able to fly and far superior range.

and nero can almost one shot her.
Irrelevant considering Nia is still the one who is 1 shotting
I mentionned the fact that she scaled above artoria and EMIYA, they are the ones with precog

And you need precognition on her profile if you want to use it in a Vs Thread so I would recommend to make a CRT then.

I got it wrong, making projectiles miss is nagao kagetora skill. Instead, protection from arrows gives insane ability to dodge projectiles to the point cu could survive 12 hours against gilgamesh, who can throw thousands of high ranked projectiles at the same time
Still probability manipulation, Nia can do the same thing and it was accepted to be probability manipulation.

the np scales above magic resistance, so 4D
Can I have a scan of that? You yourself earlier were not sure if it did.

a win out of 10~20 is still a win
Where are you getting that statistic from?

and nero bride still massively outclasses her in fighting ability, meaning she can dodge (servant physio gives acrobatics too), or assuming 10 blades are too much, activate protections from arrows thanks to precog. Does she even start with danmaku dura nega in character anyway?
And Nia is par with Rex who in turn can match Malos and Jin. Malos in particular has the data of all Blades and Titans which would give him the skill of every Blade in history. It ain't just 10 Blades so ya know, its about 30+ (Blades are living people btw, imagine them like Servants) and to answer that question even if we ignore one of Blade Nia's arts Water Flower does it, Blades such as KOS-MOS and T-ELOS both have a skill which lets them ignore defences by default so yes its going being used right off the bat.

... why? it's not like she's gonna cut them in half you know? she can just break them
By break them do you mean break the Blade's bones? Or didja not know that Blades were individuals akin to Servants?
still irrelevant when nero has a massive AP advantage
Isn't Nero's AP advantage also irrelevant considering Nia and her Blades are the ones who are going to 1 shot her? Nia's healing is just something that will help in achieving that.

irrelevant, servants can fight for days, the fight isn't gonna last that long

And that's important because? Corvin doesn't have to stay in that 10 meter range, he can just fly up and snipe Nero.

Nero can fight against character with precog, yes, that don't mean that she have precog, she could get it with Imperial Privilege, yes, but with Imperial Privilege the amount of options of things that she could decide to get is big so while is possible there isn't anything that would specifically make her choose precog.

And Nia can ignore defense, yes, but as far I see that don't mean she one-shot, Nero have a good AP so in that regard they would be able to do big damage to each other.

Still haven't read the entire profile of Nia but just wanted to comment about that things I saw.

And you need precognition on her profile if you want to use it in a Vs Thread so I would recommend to make a CRT then.
Again, I'm not saying she has precog, I'm saying she can easily handle characters with much better combat abilities, including precog
Still probability manipulation, Nia can do the same thing and it was accepted to be probability manipulation.
no? it's on cu profile and listed as precog. Anyway not relevant since they are not projectiles
Other useful skills include clairvoyance, which includes emotion-sensing, extrasensorial sense, and precog, mana burst, which greatly increases stats and allows for ranged energy attacks, eye of the mind, which allows the user to take the best course of action and grants precog and multiple skills that increase stats
Can I have a scan of that? You yourself earlier were not sure if it did.

here she uses it against gawain, who has B ranked MR
Where are you getting that statistic from?
I'm just saying that even if she's not likely to use it it still scores some wins
And Nia is par with Rex who in turn can match Malos and Jin. Malos in particular has the data of all Blades and Titans which would give him the skill of every Blade in history. It ain't just 10 Blades so ya know, its about 30+ (Blades are living people btw, imagine them like Servants) and to answer that question even if we ignore one of Blade Nia's arts Water Flower does it, Blades such as KOS-MOS and T-ELOS both have a skill which lets them ignore defences by default so yes its going being used right off the bat.
"X has the skills of [insert numbers] fighters" doesn't really mean much.
And 2 blades ignoring dura is far from 30. It also does not prove that she starts by sending all of her blades at the same time to fight
By break them do you mean break the Blade's bones? Or didja not know that Blades were individuals akin to Servants?
didn't actually. my bad I guess.
Isn't Nero's AP advantage also irrelevant considering Nia and her Blades are the ones who are going to 1 shot her? Nia's healing is just something that will help in achieving that.
Nero pretty much one shots her back, so nah
And that's important because? Corvin doesn't have to stay in that 10 meter range, he can just fly up and snipe Nero.
except that nero is not gonna let them.

on another note, if she is actually fighting 30+ characters at the same time, it's fair to assume nero would use her NP, which would make her 10 times stronger and weaken the blades and nia, rising the gap to essentially 100 times stronger. she can then use fax celestis which is an AOE attack, coupled with the fact that you can't leave her NP it would pretty much just kill everyone here at once

also what expectro said about ignore defense

Ok, now I saw all the profile of Nia, a question, how many blades can she have with her, and what are the one she usually use more?

About the ignore defense, how exactly work? I ask because it say that have the Pierce status which is something that various servants also have, so I want to know if it have a special mechanic about it that would make it really dangerous against Nero because as far I counted at least 32 other servants in Fate GO have ignore denfense (Nero herself included and EMIYA who she have faced various times) plus some mobs, so unless it have a special mechanic that wouldn't mean that is a insta win and instead would mean that she is more problematic.

About probability manip Nero have a minor passive fate manip with his Luck that I think would counter it, if that's not enough with Magic Resistance one can also resist the probability manip of things like runes for example, so in principle I think the probability manip of Nia isn't gonna work.

The regen and immortality type 8 would probably be the things more problematic but if she face various enemies or the fight become to long it would be more probably that she use her NP to kill them all (to confirm, their Core Crystal is in their bodies right?).

In principle I think there are more things I wanted to say but forgot but well.

Ok, now I saw all the profile of Nia, a question, how many blades can she have with her, and what are the one she usually use more?

About the ignore defense, how exactly work? I ask because it say that have the Pierce status which is something that various servants also have, so I want to know if it have a special mechanic about it that would make it really dangerous against Nero because as far I counted at least 32 other servants in Fate GO have ignore denfense (Nero herself included and EMIYA who she have faced various times) plus some mobs, so unless it have a special mechanic that wouldn't mean that is a insta win and instead would mean that she is more problematic.

About probability manip Nero have a minor passive fate manip with his Luck that I think would counter it, if that's not enough with Magic Resistance one can also resist the probability manip of things like runes for example, so in principle I think the probability manip of Nia isn't gonna work.

The regen and immortality type 8 would probably be the things more problematic but if she face various enemies or the fight become to long it would be more probably that she use her NP to kill them all (to confirm, their Core Crystal in in their bodies right?).

In principle I think there are more things I wanted to say but forgot but well.
In game she can have up to 3 at a time, though this is simply game mechanics as every other Blade that isn't equipped are just vibing in the mean time waiting to be called on with there being no in universe limit to how many Blades someone can have with them.

How it works is that it ignores an enemy's defences, no need to inflict a status or anything. There are also variations to it as I mentioned before with KOS-MOS and T-ELOS who can just ignore defences with every attack thanks to a skill they have.

Yeah, from what I read the resistance Servants have is 4-D which is not something Nia can get past without optional equipment.

May I ask, what exactly does NP stand for? I'm having trouble finding it on Bride Nero's profile and I would like to know more about it such as it's range, potency, how fast it is, etc. I do also wonder if debuffing Nia and her Blades's AP would matter if they're just going to ignore Nero's defences regardless.
Also yes, a Blade's Core Crystal is in their body and as long as it is there a Blade can't die.

I am also curious on your thoughts on the Durability Negation, I can understand it not 1 shotting (though I have seen many threads where the opposite was claimed so I'm not exactly sure what the standard is) but exactly how much damage would it be doing then?

In game she can have up to 3 at a time, though this is simply game mechanics as every other Blade that isn't equipped are just vibing in the mean time waiting to be called on with there being no in universe limit to how many Blades someone can have with them.

How it works is that it ignores an enemy's defences, no need to inflict a status or anything. There are also variations to it as I mentioned before with KOS-MOS and T-ELOS who can just ignore defences with every attack thanks to a skill they have.

Yeah, from what I read the resistance Servants have is 4-D which is not something Nia can get past without optional equipment.

May I ask, what exactly does NP stand for? I'm having trouble finding it on Bride Nero's profile and I would like to know more about it such as it's range, potency, how fast it is, etc. I do also wonder if debuffing Nia and her Blades's AP would matter if they're just going to ignore Nero's defences regardless.
Also yes, a Blade's Core Crystal is in their body and as long as it is there a Blade can't die.

I am also curious on your thoughts on the Durability Negation, I can understand it not 1 shotting (though I have seen many threads where the opposite was claimed so I'm not exactly sure what the standard is) but exactly how much damage would it be doing then?
Ok, so she initially would only use 3 like in game and then after if she want she could use all of them at the same time? Or would she directly begin with all of them summoned?

Ok to third paragraph.

Noble Phantasm aka NP it basically like a ultimate or definitive move in terms of other game, the NPs of Nero are Nuptiae Domus Aurea, Fax Caelestis and Laus Saint Claudius, currently the AP of NPs are scaled to around the 79.9 calc.

In the case of Fate GO most of the time the ignore defence apply by their NP, like for example there is two character from memory which can shot a bullet that at impact make blades appear from inside the body, other that with her voice can ignore defence against sound that come from things like magic runes that block and regulate sound, and then there are other characters that can ignore defence and do internal damage with techniques or their way of use their energy. Various things can be classified as ignore defence so in the end I think that the thing to decide if a ignore defence would be something that let one-shot would be the type of ignore defence and the type of defence, for example, if is a technique that transfer energy internally to the body if one character have a type of defence that would block the energy from go inside the body then that ignore defense wouldn't work, if instead was a ignore defense that do damage by means like sound then the former character wouldn't be able to block. It would be needed to judge case by case.

In cases more generals or vagues like this one I suppose that the ignore defence would let Nia ignore things that reduce a percentage the amount of damage received (for that of be a game) like for example, with Fate GO there was a concept introduced about attributes which are things that reduce a little percentage of the damage that a servants receive calculating the class and attribute of the enemy and by things like the interlude of EMIYA they seem to exist canonically, so I think that Nia would probably ignore that defense for example.

Ok, so she initially would only use 3 like in game and then after if she want she could use all of them at the same time? Or would she directly begin with all of them summoned?

Ok to third paragraph.

Noble Phantasm aka NP it basically like a ultimate or definitive move in terms of other game, the NPs of Nero are Nuptiae Domus Aurea, Fax Caelestis and Laus Saint Claudius, currently the AP of NPs are scaled to around the 79.9 calc.

In the case of Fate GO most of the time the ignore defence apply by their NP, like for example there is two character from memory which can shot a bullet that at impact make blades appear from inside the body, other that with her voice can ignore defence against sound that come from things like magic runes that block and regulate sound, and then there are other characters that can ignore defence and do internal damage with techniques or their way of use their energy. Various things can be classified as ignore defence so in the end I think that the thing to decide if a ignore defence would be something that let one-shot would be the type of ignore defence and the type of defence, for example, if is a technique that transfer energy internally to the body if one character have a type of defence that would block the energy from go inside the body then that ignore defense wouldn't work, if instead was a ignore defense that do damage by means like sound then the former character wouldn't be able to block. It would be needed to judge case by case.

In cases more generals or vagues like this one I suppose that the ignore defence would let Nia ignore things that reduce a percentage the amount of damage received (for that of be a game) like for example, with Fate GO there was a concept introduced about attributes which are things that reduce a little percentage of the damage that a servants receive calculating the class and attribute of the enemy and by things like the interlude of EMIYA they seem to exist canonically, so I think that Nia would probably ignore that defense for example.
Think of it like equipment in RPGs, there is too much variation on what exactly would be used so all of it is being at once. Like Materia in FF7 or Peronas in Persona.

I'm aware that there are many types of methods of durability negation, I am a tad confused though mostly at "I suppose that the ignore defence would let Nia ignore things that reduce a percentage the amount of damage received". From what I am understand of your explanation, are ya trying to say that Nia's durability negation works by ignoring forms of damage reduction?

Think of it like equipment in RPGs, there is too much variation on what exactly would be used so all of it is being at once. Like Materia in FF7 or Peronas in Persona.

I'm aware that there are many types of methods of durability negation, I am a tad confused though mostly at "I suppose that the ignore defence would let Nia ignore things that reduce a percentage the amount of damage received". From what I am understand of your explanation, are ya trying to say that Nia's durability negation works by ignoring forms of damage reduction?
Ok.

In principle without knowing about Xenoblades (though I have wanted from some time see it) the ignore defence in the game let the character ignore the defence that other character can build with equipment and abilities that reduce the damage they receive by x amount or y percentage no? Because if that's the case I think it work more in the lines of ignore damage reduction, can be wrong but in principle I see it like that.

Ok.

In principle without knowing about Xenoblades (though I have wanted from some time see it) the ignore defence in the game let the character ignore the defence that other character can build with equipment and abilities that reduce the damage they receive by x amount or y percentage no? Because if that's the case I think it work more in the lines of ignore damage reduction, can be wrong but because in principle I see it like that.
I don't think that is how it works. Wouldn't legit every RPG character have Damage Reduction then? Also Xenoblade already has something akin to ignoring damage reduction through Guard Annulling. Honestly this whole topic on what exactly stuff like this is would be worth a a CRT so that a good standard can be put down.

I don't think that is how it works. Wouldn't legit every RPG character have Damage Reduction then? Also Xenoblade already has something akin to ignoring damage reduction through Guard Annulling. Honestly this whole topic on what exactly stuff like this is would be worth a a CRT so that a good standard can be put down.
Yes, honestly there exist room to debate the power, but well, I imagine that a character with ignore defence in Xenoblade don't instantly cut in half another character when they attack right? So based in that I think is fair to think that there is a limit to how much defence they can ignore, that's part of why I think of it as type of ignore damage reduction.

Yes, it honestly have margin to debate, but well, I imagine that a character with ignore defence in Xenoblade don't instantly cut in half another character when they attack right? So based in that I think is fair to think that there is a limit to how much defence they can ignore, that's part of why I think of it as type of ignore damage reduction.
Well its particularly weird with Xenoblade. Mostly cause of the fact that Arts (or the moves characters do) are canon to the lore but only sometimes do what they should. They obviously don't do it all the time cause of the need of tension but its something to note on.

Well its particularly weird with Xenoblade. Mostly cause of the fact that Arts (or the moves characters do) are canon to the lore but only sometimes do what they should. They obviously don't do it all the time cause of the need of tension but its something to note on.
Then how should we consider it? Because there seem to be various things that make difficult to think that the ignore defence of Nia would make her attacks be like a knife in face of butter.

Then how should we consider it? Because there seem to be various things that make difficult to think that the ignore defence of Nia would make her attacks be like a knife in face of butter.
Until a CRT is made to create a standard for it I feel like we should just go with what you described and call this a stomp. This can be revisited in the future if we get a concrete standard on it.

Until a CRT is made to create a standard for it I feel like we should just go with what you described and call this a stomp. This can be revisited in the future if we get a concrete standard on it.
Ok, there are another characters that don't have the ignore defence problem? So there could be the chance of do a fight between other characters from both sides.

Durability negation is negate the durability this juste mean that if a character have a weapon that do 100 atk and durability negation but his ennemy have 1k hp and 500 defense, he will still do 100 damage because he ignore the 500 defense.

It just allow you to ignore defense not to make more damage

Back