• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erza Scarlet vs Saber (Fate/Stay Night) (Fairy Tail vs Nasuverse)

Last battle Slappy vs Spongebob was a stomp. so i hope this one isn't

I was inspired by this and glad it wasn't a fight to the death despite the name death battle

edit: i've decided to make a similar one as well

So Artoria and Erza decide to have a sparring contest to see who is better, They agree to not kill each other and use the least amount of force possible to incap (is that allowed guys? i'm letting this happen but i will change it if it isn't allowed)

Erza's Profile:

Saber's Profile: 5

Rules

Erza is High 6-C (i'll make it 100 years quest version if that's too much. I said least amount of force to incap because i'm using her at her strongest and because although that ap is more powerful than 6-C saber, saber has low 6-B AP with excalibur so that's why she too has to use least amount of force to incap) Saber is at base (again with the least possible amount of force to incap without killing due to having a low 6-B sword)

Edit: if it's a stomp for erza I can make saber stronger too as long as it's either shirou's or rin's servant if that helps saber survive a high 6-C hit a bit (but i worry that it makes her excalibur much more powerful to the point even a weakest swing could kill rather than incap scarlet)

Win via Incap, they cannot kill. (also wanted to do this because so either side doesn't get angry that their favorite character Waifu died. This match ain't death battle you know)

battle takes place at King of Fighters Stadium (if you played smash bros you know what i mean)

knowledge of each other

They are not bloodlusted though LordGriffin said something about it if both characters have knowledge of each other but are not bloodlusted (it's the reply after my thanks reply)

Speed is equalized

they are 13 feet apart from each other

Edit: AVALON IS RESTRICTED here (Sorry for capitalizing but i wanted to point that out)

that is fine because i saw other matches added to her profile and it said avalon was restricted

Last edited:
Saber wins

While Erza initially has the higher AP, Erza's High 6-C key doesn't last very long and even then, Saber has managed to survive attacks from Low 6-B Noble Phantasms before, with critical damage yes, but she's managed to survive and regenerate from them, not to mention that she has extremely high Magic Resistance, basically significantly reducing the effectiveness of most of Erza's attacks, now Erza has been shown to knock around someone with Magic Resistance with all her blades, but she flat out won't beat Saber in raw combat either, Saber has better skill and also has precognition, also like I said, Saber has regeneration and can heal from extreme injuries, not to mention Saber can drop a Low 6-B Excalibur on Erza, which is something Erza just can't take, Erza can take punishment, but Saber outclasses her in every regard

Saber takes this little difficulty

Saber wins

While Erza initially has the higher AP, Erza's High 6-C key doesn't last very long and even then, Saber has managed to survive attacks from Low 6-B Noble Phantasms before, with critical damage yes, but she's managed to survive and regenerate from them, not to mention that she has extremely high Magic Resistance, basically significantly reducing the effectiveness of most of Erza's attacks, now Erza has been shown to knock around someone with Magic Resistance with all her blades, but she flat out won't beat Saber in raw combat either, Saber has better skill and also has precognition, also like I said, Saber has regeneration and can heal from extreme injuries, not to mention Saber can drop a Low 6-B Excalibur on Erza, which is something Erza just can't take, Erza can take punishment, but Saber outclasses her in every regard

i hope that doesn't mean this is a stomp.

From the OP I feel there is a misunderstanding about Excalibur, the sword is Excalibur but just by swing it she don't have Low 6-B AP, to get that level of AP she need to activate her Noble Phantasm with the same name, and change it to one key or other as far I remember affect mainly her normal strength instead of the power of her NP, even if indeed is weaker depending of the key, it's still something with AP in other tier so it's a bit meaningless in that aspect.

Edit: I forgot the other part of the message, here was: With that part about Excalibur made clear Saber for the reasons that Mitch said.

Last edited:
From the OP I feel there is a misunderstanding about Excalibur, the sword is Excalibur but just by swing it she don't have Low 6-B AP, to get that level of AP she need to activate her Noble Phantasm with the same name, and change it to one key or other as far I remember affect mainly her normal strength instead of the power of her NP, even if indeed is weaker depending of the key, it's still something with AP in other tier so it's a bit meaningless in that aspect.

Edit: I forgot the other part of the message, here was: With that part about Excalibur made clear Saber for the reasons that Mitch said.

okay but i still hope i didn't make a stomp.

it said little difficulty,

i hope that means erza still has a chance to win.

Saber wins

little difficulty

i hope this means erza still has a chance and it's not a stomp

well i only did it because there were no bumps in the first place, i thought that only applied after you bump and then you must wait 24 hours before you bump again.

sorry about that

okay but expectro when demon said little difficulty

does little imply there is still a chance of winning for erza.
Hmm, maybe? Erza have base higher AP so while Artoria can endure her to some extent because of survive Enuma Elish she would still be damaged and to overcome the difference she would need to use her NP which need like one second to charge, so is possible that Erza don't give her the time to use it, it's probably the main win con I can think for Erza.

Back