• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the most beautiful women in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
My explanation was bad... I know 😅but I tried to find other ways to explain the haki resistance

Last edited:
I don't know how many times I'm going to have to explain this:

A Paramecia type Devil Fruit, this fruit allows its user to create a spherical space or "room", where the user has complete control over the placement and orientation of the objects inside. Gives user minor to major control of space inside this room.

By this definition, the room is spatial manipulation as Law can manipulate anything in the room. If you could control the placement of objects by moving them around inside of your field where you create a space that you enables you to control the objects inside, then it is spatial manipulation, however, you are also preforming telekinesis since your moving objects without having to touch them however this is only possible via manipulating the space they occupy which is what differentiates Law's telekinesis from Fubuki's as she does not manipulate the space being occupied but instead lifts objects with her mind. It is a very large reach to try and say that the telekinesis should be treated the same when the root cause of the telekinesis is completely different.

This is exactly like saying that buso haki users can resist fire manipulation from him since they resist Ace's fire manipulation despite, styil's fire manipulation being based on magic while Ace's fire manipulation is not, similar technique, caused by vastly different means which means they shouldn't be treated the same.

This is exactly like saying that buso haki users can resist fire manipulation from him since they resist Ace's fire manipulation despite, styil's fire manipulation being based on magic while Ace's fire manipulation is not, similar technique, caused by vastly different means which means they shouldn't be treated the same.
Haki resists natural flames... That guy uses magic for flames... It gets resisted... Any heat type fire gets resisted.... Link, link and even hotter link

I don't know how many times I'm going to have to explain this:

A Paramecia type Devil Fruit, this fruit allows its user to create a spherical space or "room", where the user has complete control over the placement and orientation of the objects inside. Gives user minor to major control of space inside this room.

By this definition, the room is spatial manipulation as Law can manipulate anything in the room. If you could control the placement of objects by moving them around inside of your field where you create a space that you enables you to control the objects inside, then it is spatial manipulation, however, you are also preforming telekinesis since your moving objects without having to touch them however this is only possible via manipulating the space they occupy which is what differentiates Law's telekinesis from Fubuki's as she does not manipulate the space being occupied but instead lifts objects with her mind. It is a very large reach to try and say that the telekinesis should be treated the same when the root cause of the telekinesis is completely different.

If haki resist you being moved by law's telekinesis... Why would other telekinesis work?... I think there is only telekinesis... Not spacial or spiritual telekinesis in this wiki... So I think everyone has the same telekinesis.... If you resist lightning manipulation... Then mostly all lightning would be resisted... Purple lightning, blue lightning, yellow lightning and more...

It is a very large reach to try and say that the telekinesis should be treated the same when the root cause of the telekinesis is completely different.
But the outcome is perfectly the same... And this wiki only has telekinesis... It doesn't have spatial and stuff... So if you have telekinesis then it should get resisted...

The flames are literally composed of magic, haki does not resist magic what are you talking about??????????
I agree about spatial manipulation and telekinesis part but disagree with the fire part magic resistance is unnecessary to resist fire. it may be made up of magic but it's still flame unless it has shown a characteristic different from regular flame it will get resisted

🤔 I really don't see why haki wouldn't resist telekinesis when both character are using their mind to manipulate surroundings

I agree about spatial manipulation and telekinesis part but disagree with the fire part magic resistance is unnecessary to resist fire. it may be made up of magic but it's still flame unless it has shown a characteristic different from regular flame it will get resisted
A specific flame based attack of his can overpower a H1C power negation ability, although his regular flame based attacks will be treated the same so mb

Law has Electricity Manipulation... It gets resisted by haki... The same way it resist Enel
Law's creates electrical charges similar to defibrillators and Enel creates electricity with has electrical charges, Law literally creates electricity.
His telekinesis is really just a simulation of telekinesis, his room doesn't "grant him telekinesis" it allows him to move anything in the vicinity of the area by manipulating the space they occupy compared to Fubuki manipulating things with her mind while Law doesn't.

Trying to compare an elemental ability to a mental ability doesn't even work lol

Ok well this is going no where.. Fubuki uses her telekinesis on objects... Which won't do anything because of precog and AOE intangible beam... Not only that but Boa has Social Influencing (Can incite feelings of lust or perversion in people and animals)

What do you mean by this? Isn't that just the same as ace?
Ace regenerates only in logia form and that is because the attack doesn't truly hit him, the being is born with the ability to regenerate from 11-dimensional power null, you can't compare Ace who is nowhere near that.

Ace regenerates only in logia form and that is because the attack doesn't truly hit him, the being is born with the ability to regenerate from 11-dimensional power null, you can't compare Ace who is nowhere near that.
Is it similar to Prometheus? Link it's a soul with natural flames and it doesn't have a physical body link

Ok well this is going no where.. Fubuki uses her telekinesis on objects... Which won't do anything because of precog and AOE intangible beam... Not only that but Boa has Social Influencing (Can incite feelings of lust or perversion in people and animals)
Fubuki doesn't grab opponents and yeet them around like Tatsumaki, she crushes them in the ground below, something you can't resist without proper LS either.

Fubuki resists mind control from another character who can make people follow her every command and even forget who was their friend or foe with just one hit of a wip (she was hit multiple times).

Is it similar to Prometheus? Link it's a soul with natural flames and it doesn't have a physical body link
not really, the ability doesn't have a soul it listens to commands and is more so semi-sentient, where it does very simple stuff like protecting his creator and such, it's body isn't physical though

Fubuki resists mind control from another character who can make people follow her every command and even forget who was their friend or foe with just one hit of a wip (she was hit multiple times).
Boa doesn't use mind control.... Also precog to the other thing

Ah ok, I thought that they would be treated similarly since they have somewhat similar affects where the users mind makes them vulnerable

The only win con fubaki has is fighting for a long time and try finding weakness... But boa usually starts with intangible are beam 😅

Its like me being a goddess in your eyes so you won't try to attack me...
if you go to the powers and abilities section of this it explains that the people inflicted with her mind control become her love slaves which is why they listen to her every command, idk if that works the same though

if you go to the powers and abilities section of this it explains that the people inflicted with her mind control become her love slaves which is why they listen to her every command, idk if that works the same though
That because she is using her sexyness 👀 boa doesn't use any powers

well yeah boa can incite feelings of lust or perversion but fubuki wouldn't lust over her and wouldn't have any perversion towards boa

well since boa's a ******* beauty automatically all of the one who see's her except for luffy got attracted i dunno about girls tho since it's been a long time since i watched one piece but can you give me a scan that she can do it to a girl too?
even members of the kuja clan are affected who are all female

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back