• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the most beautiful women in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although monkey has better access to OP scans since I only watched the anime ages ago and never read the manga

well since boa's a ******* beauty automatically all of the one who see's her except for luffy got attracted i dunno about girls tho since it's been a long time since i watched one piece but can you give me a scan that she can do it to a girl too?
Also I think somewhere Oda said Luffy would also be turned to stone if Usopp was there with him, would have to re-check.

Luffy can basically turn his brain off against Enel so I wouldn't be surprised if he could force his brain to feel lust lol

Fubuki wins via esper abilities to stop all of her slave arrows. The argument saying that Boa's beauty affects people no matter what isn't correct. People like Smoker, Momonga, and others in the 3d2y movie didn't get turned into stone. Fubuki wins 30% difficulty. Boa's only win-con is hitting Fubuki, which she literally cant.

Damn that's kinda weird what's that kinda luffy's kink or smth
Possibly
qu70B8b.png

Fubuki wins via esper abilities to stop all of her slave arrows. The argument saying that Boa's beauty affects people no matter what isn't correct. People like Smoker, Momonga, and others in the 3d2y movie didn't get turned into stone. Fubuki wins 30% difficulty. Boa's only win-con is hitting Fubuki, which she literally cant.
That movie is non canon

They have haki.

Naw, she can't stop all of them. There's nothing suggesting she can stop that many attacks at once. Not even her rocks appear to function on that level of danmaku. Keep in mind, Hancock covered a decent portion of Marineford when she used Slave Arrow there.

Stopping slave arrows, higher ap potential (via psuedo evolution), Resistanse to love beams (barriers) restricting, resistance to hao haki, Ken haki wont do anything (barriers + restricting)
Boa start with intangible aoe beam... Fubuki starts with manipulating objects around her surroundings

Naw, she can't stop all of them. There's nothing suggesting she can stop that many attacks at once. Not even her rocks appear to function on that level of danmaku. Keep in mind, Hancock covered a decent portion of Marineford when she used Slave Arrow there.
Floating up rocks isnt the same as stopping objects. Fubuki has been shown to be able to keep up with the likes of bang and bomb

Speed is equalized, though, so speed isn't as much of a factor here. Plus, Fubuki normally leads with rocks anyways.
Even if she starts off with rocks, you think Boa is going to start with her love beams? In most fights, she starts with physical attacks, which Fubuki can then just restrict her, or trap her in a barrier.

Even if she starts off with rocks, you think Boa is going to start with her love beams? In most fights, she starts with physical attacks, which Fubuki can then just restrict her, or trap her in a barrier.
She starts of with Slave Arrow or Pistol Kiss on a number of occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back