• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of Alex Organs: Sirzechs Lucifer vs Isaac Westcott

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
The moment I saw these two had this similarity the match was made. A battle between two genius villains in a Harem Series voiced by the same guy.

Speed is Unequalized for the Time Being, FTL vs Relaticistic shouldn't be too high. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. 6C versions for both as well.

Isaac Westcott:

Sirzechs Lucifer:

Baseline judging by his justification.

Isaac blitzes people who can react to Sol in his weaker forms

Eh, 4KM and how the two fight shouldn't make speed important but I can equalize whenever

One of the nicest guys I've ever met, and the English voice actor for both characters.

BTW it's Organ, I autocorrected to someone else on accident

I get hating dubs but damn

Aw well, I'll get Fire and Sirzechs an easy win if you won't argue \_(-_-)_/

Back