• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, hello everyone. In this occasion, i will be downgrading Mio and a bunch other characters that scale to here, from High 4-C to 4-C

Why is that ? It’s because of the recent recalculation that had been made by KLOL506 on the “creating a dimension containing a star” feat that previously yielded a result of High 4-C energy by Kaltias to 4-C energy.

And what does this feat have to do with Mio ? It’s because she was able to overwrite the main world and create a pocket dimension containing a sun and a space-time.

Well sorry in advance, I'm a typical lazy person, so i’m using the previous thread (Which was rejected) just for it’s feats.

• Note: Shido and Tohka can also do a similiar feat which is using Ain Soph.
Then, Isaac Westcott became the second Spirit of Origin. He carries the reversal attribute of an Angel that can match Ain Soph. so they would logically get High 4-C too because of Mio’s Ain Soph feat. You can see it in their respective profiles.

Helped & Thanks to: @WanderingGecko

idk anything about this verse but if this character overwrote the main world and created a pocket dimension with its own space-time wouldnt that be Low 2-C

This seems uncontroversial to apply, if @KLOL506 's new calculation has been officially accepted by our calc group members to replace our previous standards in this regard, including in any affected official instruction pages.

Can you link to the calculation blog in question that KLOL506 created please?

Is somebody willing to apply what has been accepted here then?

Thank you, but do other characters scale to her, and do any versus thread results involving them need to be removed from out wiki?

Thank you, but do other characters scale to her, and do any versus thread results involving them need to be removed from out wiki?

All done

Thank you. Did they have matchup results that need to be removed from other pages as well?

Okay. That is good then. Thanks again. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Should I close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back