• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the strongest 8-C

Isn't its null power based on basically non-biological powers like RW or magic? because if so mercer is not affected because it is part of his biology as it would be to breathe

Ah. But, The Culexus have a lot more hax that they can just pull out of their ass..

I'll check their profiles to see which hax Culexus has + Check Alex to see if he resists said hax.

Edit: Just checked, I think Mercer resists all of their hax, except from absorption. So the Culexus Assassin can probably go invisible, and then sneak up on him, and then absorb. But it depends if the Culexus's absorption bypasses Mercer's.

Alex isn't even the strongest. Fairly sure even Nuclear Throne stomps him.

I mean, if culexus is so easy to defeat by people outside the top 5, he shouldn't be top 1 in the first place.

XDragnoir said:
I mean, if culexus is so easy to defeat by people outside the top 5, he shouldn't be top 1 in the first place.
because the strongest character are sobrenatural who culexus anull diference from alex who every has is biological

Pretty sure Alex has this in the Bag. His gas will **** Culexus as soon as he turns tangible and the gas stays there for a while.

Pretty sure it doesn't. He's not supernatural, so why would it work on him? Plus I doubt he even would have a soul since he's just a virus that took over a corpse.

His powernull only works in things that "comes from the warp", which is indeed lots of different powers, but 40k has biological powers non-related to the warp, and i don't think Culexus can null them.

Saying a virus has no soul without in-verse quotes is just as wrong as saying a corpse has no souls because the verse didn't say a corpse has no soul.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Dead people can still have souls.........specially if its the reason as to why they can walk around while being dead
he walks because he is possesed by a virus

Zombies indeed have souls if not stated they lack one, but Alex isn't one, still, the virus should have a soul if no quote saying he has no soul exists. But, again, a dead corpse who isn't a zombie has no soul.

XDragnoir said:
Zombies indeed have souls if not stated they lack one, but Alex isn't one, still, the virus should have a soul if no quote saying he has no soul exists. But, again, a dead corpse who isn't a zombie has no soul.
im pretty sure that the virus should had not soul

Back