• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the strongest 2-B verse: Pokémon vs Tokyo Babel

Warp the law of reality =/= Warp the law of causality precisely, i can find a lot of ability based on laws that they can bypass if we take this statement like that. And the fact that they hasn't even show a warping on the level of warp causality doesn't help.

Except I...led with saying they warp the law of causality. You brought up reality warping, not moi, so that's why I assumed that's what you were talking about.

If llama god can bypass her causal protection, which he can because his children can, he has no problems taking her down.

I based my comment on the one Neo posted, nothing suggest that they can bypass the law of causality, or at least can you show me that? because their profile doesn't said that.

But Anyway, according to CP, Causality didn't protect tham, God is just unaffected by attacks that use Cause and effects,you need his own power (which transcend causality to harm it)

https://www.pokemon.jp/special/mystery/

Comes from here. I noticed it was removed from Dialga's and Palkia's profiles for some odd reason which was asinine because it was blatantly stated.

That's not what CP said. CP almost word for word said that the causality of the multiverse protects God from harm. And God was killed by Tiamat. Idk if she had his power or not tho.

It should be better if I could read Japanese, or at least know where it's stated lol

His last comment doesn't said that tho, so I'll wait his answer about.

ÒéªÒâòÒâò……ÒÇüÒéäÒüÂÒéîÒüƒÒüøÒüïÒüäÒü¬ÒéôÒüªÒÇüÒü¬ÒéôÒüªÒé╣ÒâåÒé¡Òü¬ÕÉìÕëìÒü¬Òü«ÒüïÒüùÒéë……ÒÇéÒüìÒüúÒü¿Õøáµ×£Õ¥ïÒüòÒü굡¬ÒéôÒüºÒüùÒü¥ÒüåÒü«Òü¡……ÒÇé

I think it says it here, but in a translation of the website it says it's the law of reality.

Back