• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
1 shot/Stomp is 7.5 advantage, 38 to 14 is only around a 3x advantage

Not an AP stomp
It is when you canonically stomp 38 Megatons and are going up against someone weaker than that.

He beat robbie by tricking him and outsmarting him, not physically beating him up in a fight

That won't work for a guy like thanos who has a massive skill and combat advantage

He beat robbie by tricking him and outsmarting him, not physically beating him up in a fight

That won't work for a guy like thanos who has a massive skill and combat advantage
According to his profile, he can injure Robbie Rotten, who was physically unharmed by 38 Megatons. Point still stands.

The Wright Way said:

According to his profile, he can injure Robbie Rotten, who was physically unharmed by 38 Megatons. Point still stands.
AP is stomp is 7.5 advantage, you need to be 100 megatons or more to AP stomp Thanos

The closest i ever remember to sport injuring him is when he pushed him back by throwing an apple at him, but that would make things even worse because it would be like when Mr. Burns was physically 8-C (both needed objects to hurt someone)

AP is stomp is 7.5 advantage, you need to be 100 megatons or more to AP stomp Thanos

If he's inharmed by 38 Megatons, what is a 19 Megatons guy supposed to do?

The Wright Way said:
If he's inharmed by 38 Megatons, what is a 19 Megatons guy supposed to do?
Was robbie really unharmed? the episode just ended there once he hit the moon, we dont even know if he was still conscious, and we cant use durability feats that leave someone unconscious

GoCommitDi said:
The closest i ever remember to sport injuring him is when he pushed him back by throwing an apple at him, but that would make things even worse because it would be like when Mr. Burns was physically 8-C (both needed objects to hurt someone)
That... makes no sense. That just means he can throw apples with 7-B force then. It's not like Burns where he literally has a gun.

The Wright Way said:
GoCommitDi said:
That... makes no sense. That just means he can throw apples with 7-B force then. It's not like Burns where he literally has a gun.
No, i mean when Burns was physically 8-C for injuring homer, and he needed stuff like books and pencils to hurt him

That was robbie.

Thanos is higher than 14, he casually stomped Thor and Hulk and was unharmed by their 14 megaton attacks
And Sportacus currently scales to Robbie. Go make a CRT about it if you disagree.

No, i mean when Burns was physically 8-C for injuring homer, and he needed stuff like books and pencils to hurt him

That's not a very good example seeing as how we don't use that anymore.

Only it is. Because a guy who was unharmed by 38 Megatons isn't getting harmed by a guy above 19 Megatons.

"Was robbie really unharmed? the episode just ended there once he hit the moon, we dont even know if he was still conscious"

Back