• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
GoCommitDi said:
"Was robbie really unharmed? the episode just ended there once he hit the moon, we dont even know if he was still conscious"
I'm going off the profiles right now dude. I'd advise you make a CRT on that.

If he wasn't unharmed, then Thanis outskills and decapitates. If he was then Sportacus one-shots.

How many fallacies can exist in one thread my god

Make a CRT if you disagree people, it's not hard

Schnee One said:
How many fallacies can exist in one thread my god
Make a CRT if you disagree people, it's not hard
I dunno. Compared to other threads this seems pretty tame.

Thor is 14 megatons while Robbi is 38, the gaps is just 2.7x, not enough to one-shot.

Thanos stomps Thor and can fight multiple 7-B characters while Sport can just injure a 7-B dude, and the Double-Sword give him an extra defense seeing it can witstand attacks that would otherwise would severely damage.

Plus, he has actual skill in combat and experience, accompanied Class T lifting strength.

Wright, the gap is just almost 3x times, you can still harm a being that is almost 3x times and tank his attack, And Thor feat was utterly casual too, and Thanos is casually above several 7-Bs.

Back