• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Captain Marvel (MCU) vs. Godzilla (Showa) (0-7-0) (GRACE)

Lacku

He/Him
Was gonna make this matchup before Christmas Day but got too caught up in the festivities. Idk if this Godzilla is a bad guy/antagonistic force or not so I'm gonna say to be safe he just wants to throw hands I guess.

(Both Low 4-C, Speed Equalised, Battle takes place at Rockefeller Center on Christmas Eve)

Captain Marvel:
d65484f284d86eb800a02a4ccb6939c45246cc10.gifv

Godzilla: Oiguana2701, Accelerated_Evolution, AThe1412, Gasper, Doggo, NaturalDestroyer, The_Unknown_Warrior1

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Carols is 71.3 Quettatons and Godzilla is 127.6 Quettatons so there's only a 1.79x difference in power between them.

Godzilla has an AP advantage of 1.793267882x, LS advantage, likely a lot more of experience, some range advantage and comparable stamina. Godzilla is also too smart to be easily outsmarted and even knows martial arts, which would likely help him in a fight. Captain Marvel also has difficulty with the size. Bigger creatures requires more injuries to bleed out, especially when Godzilla is much more durable. Godzilla is also likely to be able to endure a lot before he is defeated, and has experience fighting kaiju stronger than himself, as I'm pretty sure Ghidorah for example, is superior to Goji. Godzilla also has experience for a ton of different hax, including hax his opponent has. Overall, Godzilla's size advantage and experience will help him get a win. Also, his many abilities would likely not only help him but confuse his opponent.
Godzilla FRA

Godzilla has an AP advantage of 1.793267882x, LS advantage, likely a lot more of experience, some range advantage and comparable stamina. Godzilla is also too smart to be easily outsmarted and even knows martial arts, which would likely help him in a fight. Captain Marvel also has difficulty with the size. Bigger creatures requires more injuries to bleed out, especially when Godzilla is much more durable. Godzilla is also likely to be able to endure a lot before he is defeated, and has experience fighting kaiju stronger than himself, as I'm pretty sure Ghidorah for example, is superior to Goji. Godzilla also has experience for a ton of different hax, including hax his opponent has. Overall, Godzilla's size advantage and experience will help him get a win. Also, his many abilities would likely not only help him but confuse his opponent.
Godzilla FRA
Counted but I wanted to ask would Godzilla not have a harder time with Carol since she’s far smaller than him and can fly? She’s very versatile in the air. She can also absorb energy which would possibly help her against Godzillas atomic breath, still physically he’s above her.

Counted but I wanted to ask would Godzilla not have a harder time with Carol since she’s far smaller than him and can fly? She’s very versatile in the air. She can also absorb energy which would possibly help her against Godzillas atomic breath, still physically he’s above her.
Well, for the first argument, not only has Godzilla kept up with human-sized Jet Jaguar, but he also has reacted to and destroyed jet planes. Sure, Carol is much smaller than the average jet plane, but compared to Godzilla, both are extremely small. And even without the atomic breath, Godzilla can still be a threat, as he is a good physical fighter, knowing even martial arts. Also, Godzilla tends to learn, which will make some of Carol's hax/abilities only work a couple of times

Back