• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle between red outfitted individuals who didn't die properly

Against my better judgment...

I have a feeling Grave can simply overwhelm her with a combination of perception hax (it's basically bootleg timeslow) and sheer firepower. She has her aura and all, but he has undead immortality that prevents him from tiring, his numbers are higher than hers, his range with the Death Hauler is better than her range with anything in this key, and the Hauler has homing missiles that it can spam. He's also capable of using his guns at melee range the way John Wick does, and has done that with both Bunji and Fangoram.

So...yeah. Type 7, better AP/dura, better range, homing attack spam, bootleg timeslow, gun-fu. All that probably gives him the edge in the end.

Her profile doesn't say that, so I'd like some proof.

Also, if that involves her Fall Maiden powers, I assumed those were restricted, seeing as the OP says "High 8-C versions".

EDIT: Ninja'd. lol

Its listed (albeit not properly) on her profile in both her powers and abilities section and her notable attacks section

Yes its with her maiden powers i just realized theyre restricted

RIP.

So, if there isn't anything else she can do to mitigate his advantages, I'm going to go ahead and vote for Grave. Having better AP and range is already a pretty solid leg-up when he has spammable homing attacks, and being able to speed himself up with Max Payne's Bullet Time Mode bootleg timeslow and also do shit like this and this if she gets close to him. (Because Brandon understands the need for sheer overkill.)

Type 7 just sort of adds to what's already there, as does his regen. (which she has too, but whatever)

Wait, actually no her auxiliary forcefields are something she can do without her maiden powers, she just cant make her bubble shield without her maiden powers

Also BtG shouldnt really have that big of an AP advantage at all seeing as he's only 1.8 tons above baseline vs Cinder who stomps people who are baseline High 8-C

Also also, did anyone take inverse square law into account for the feat BtG scales to...?

Probably not, but I'unno. You know I'm not smart with calcs.

Although as far as the feat in question goes, he was directly on the plane (between its wings) when it exploded. See here. (4:18 for where the two characters were standing during their fight, 4:31 for the actual explosion)

Stupidly.

This is him compared to a normal person. (although unfortunately, you can barely make him out thanks to that n o i r l i g h t i n g )

Grave's size

Also, if you go back to the beginning of the video with the exploding plane, you can see the plane's size compared to some nearby army vehicles and a full-sized semi-truck.

Assuming you're about to do what I think you're about to do.

@King If it makes you feel any better BtG isnt the first one who had his tier killed by this, Jojo of all things got killed by the exact same thing from Dio's former 8-B feat lol

Wait.

The calc says he's 1.7m. That's like 5.5 feet tall.

I don't really care if it affects the calc, but Grave is way taller than that.

I asked if he had a height man :p

Though even if he were taller the result itself wouldnt change by much

He doesn't have a stated height (that I remember), but every time you see him, he dwarfs normal adults the way normal adults outsize pre-teens.

But like I said, I don't really care if it affects the calc or not, so whatever. At the very least, this means I can probably close this now.

You can see where the shade of his hat ends and such, along with his shoulders, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Would it be possible to find a better picture? Not only is the lighting really weird there but theyre at an awkward upturned angle which throws off the perspective

Probably not, and I still think it's workable if you're creative with it.

There's a bunch of gameplay videos where you can see how big he is compared to the other normal-sized mobsters, but considering how frenetic the gameplay is (and how low the resolution of the games is), they'd probably suck for pixel scaling.

I don't think it matters anyway. We already have a backup calc that's well into 9-A, and I doubt another foot and few inches on Grave's behalf will bring the result any higher than that.

Anyway, I went ahead and updated the Gungrave profiles. Does anyone object to me closing this?

Back