• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Batman (Post-Crisis) vs Jotaro Kujo [Rematch]

Batman got through revisions, so we're doing this again. Hope this is fair

• Speed Equalized
  • Both in character
  • Pre DIO's World Jotaro is being used
  • SBA everything else
VOTES:

• Batma: 9 (Sixo Bullets, Yobo Blue, DALOKA, Mr Bambu, ABoogieyessir, The Wright Way, Schnee One, Totallynotchewbacca, Jackythejack)
  • Jotaro: 12 (Hierophant, Ogbunabali, DaBigP, Iapitus, TacticalNuke, KLOL, Paul Frank, KageSakaDark, TheArsenal, X Squared, AsianAntics, ThePixelKirby)
  • Incon: 3 (IvoryAS, PauloJunior, JohnConquest)
Batman render by HIT Il
Jotaropart3

Does Batman have any resistance to Time-Stop? If not, then I'll go for Jotaro.

EDIT: He doesn't, so it's similar to Diavolo vs Batman, except Jotaro spams Time-Stop, closes the gap and oraoraora's the shit out of Bruce.

00F

Then I'll hand it to Batman for better experience, versatility and better tech.

Star Platinum is much stronger and (likely) faster than King Crimson. Jotaro's not dependant on time skip like Diavolo is, so this fight is actually entirely different.

Batman can't see or touch Star Platinum. Jotaro essentially has access to a free beatdown whenever he's within range. Not only that but tear gas or pepper spray or whatever can be taken away with his super breath. Other forms of ranged weaponry can be deflected or shattered by Star Platinum's numerous punches.

Without prep Batman has very little chance. His skill does nothing for him because he can't touch Star Platinum, his on-hand tech gets shit on, and he probably loses in strength.

Fair, though sensing presence is nowhere as good as seeing Star Platinum. Great, now he knows Jotaro is being protected by an invisible punch ghost. It likely does not help him.

If he could touch Star Platinum then he could actually have a chance with his better martial arts experience. He can't and cannot see him, only sense that he's there.

Batman has a lot of skill advantage over Jotaro, far more experience, is more versatile, and can sense and dodge with precognition and sixth sense, and when he figures out something invisible is fighting can see it with his cowl if he turns it on. His information analysis will also help him figure out weaknesses of his, and he can spam enough weaponry to eventually hit Jotaro at least once, especially with his mobility advantage and skill. Batman mid-difficulty

And just for the record, against a foe with equal speed, projectile spam can overwhelm Star Platinum as DIO did

Batman have a massive experience and skill advantage, enough to win despite the intangibility, strenght, and invisibility of star platinum. With precog he should survive the fight long enough to beat Jotaro... Voting Batman with mid-diff.

Batman's analysis and technology FTW takes too much time. By the time he already made the decision, Star Platinum has punched him in the face twice.

I don't know how good his precog is, if it's really good then it could decide the fight. Otherwise skill and experience do nothing to help him when Star Platinum immediately jumps on him.

Yes I vote JoJo

They actually are directly connected to his vision.

It's pretty solid, and is allows him to instinctively react to threats even before he knows about them. And just saying skill and experience do nothing doesn't really work when they outclass someone that much, especially when there isn't a reason why they shouldn't make a difference.

Basically, Batman isn't getting close to Jotaro. He's gonna get ORA'd if he does so he can only win with trickery and equipment

Jotaro clearly holds a close quarters advantage, enhanced senses or not, he isn't getting past SP which can also be argued as having enhanced senses with its eyesight and fighting skill. Batman can cause problems with his equipment but I think it's far more likely Batman eventually gets caught in an ORA barrage

Will mention, his precog comes from actually seeing the punches coming, I doubt he can predict punches from SP which he can't see and Jotaro will just be standing there with his hands in his pockets.

I mean

This is more or less Bat vs Diavolo with no time erase. And SP doesn't have precognition or that level of fighting skill.

TheArsenal1212 said:
Will mention, his precog comes from actually seeing the punches coming, I doubt he can predict punches from SP which he can't see and Jotaro will just be standing there with his hands in his pockets.
That's not how his precognition works tho..... if you have to see a move that's not precognition. He anticipates attacks before they occur, even ignoring his sixth sense.

Still don't see how Bats' level of precog is good enough to help him dodge against something he can't see. It comes from his opponents movements and predicting where they will go with their punches beforehand. Pretty hard to do when Jotaro will just be standing there then he gets punched without Jotaro even moving

TheArsenal1212 said:
Still don't see how Bats' level of precog is good enough to help him dodge against something he can't see. It comes from his opponents movements and predicting where they will go with their punches beforehand. Pretty hard to do when Jotaro will just be standing there then he gets punched without Jotaro even moving
>Can sense Star Platinum

>Can use his cowl to see Star Platinum

>Has another form of precognition that lets him dodge without seeing moves.

There is no reason why that would work whatsoever.

Batman reads his opponents, and sees where the punches are coming from before they even are thrown based of body language

Jotaro keeps his hands in his pockets most of the time, and SP does the work which Batman cannot see coming

TheArsenal1212 said:
Batman reads his opponents, and sees where the punches are coming from before they even are thrown based of body language

Jotaro keeps his hands in his pockets most of the time, and SP does the work which Batman cannot see coming
You're ignoring the first scan. And the fact that nowhere does it mention body movements in the scan. That's quite literally headcanon.

They're bullets he doesn't see coming right? That's great but how is he gonna land hits on SP when they're close Quarter punches he also can't see. I heavily bet he can dodge some punches but he can't get close to Jotaro without being hit that's a huge assumption to make

Also, just remember that Star Platinum only has extended melee range with anything but projectiles, which are visible.

TheArsenal1212 said:
They're bullets he doesn't see coming right? That's great but how is he gonna land hits on SP when they're close Quarter punches he also can't see. I heavily bet he can dodge some punches but he can't get close to Jotaro without being hit that's a huge assumption to make
He doesn't have to? He has bombs and batarangs for a reason you know.

TheArsenal1212 said:
And it obviously isn't "bullets only", that's just one example of it. You're trying to assume restrictions on abilities that have never been mentioned.

He doesn't have to? He has bombs and batarangs for a reason you know.

But that's assuming SP doesn't just knock the batarangs away and that Jotaro doesn't avoid the bombs. Eventually he has to try and get in close

I wasn't really trying to restrict anything. I just saw in the two scans projectiles of some sort and punches from opponents. Even if he can dodge SP, this is all assuming Jotaro wouldn't do anything.

Eventually, something is going to hit Jotaro. Batman's Arsenal is too big for it not to, and Batman can harm Star Platinum pretty gravely with explosives

This kind of is more a battle of Batman vs Star Platinum then Jotaro. All Jotaro can really do here is control SP and move, as any tricks can easily be seen through by Batman.

Back