• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
AP as in Analytical Prediction abbreviated.

skill obviously
I think with the new stuff I have given out for Theory makes the skill gap shorten by a decent margin.

How is he going to use his stealth in a WWE ring where's he's in plain sight and there's really no way of hiding?

What do these do?

Because apparently, Batman stomps Theory into the ******* dirt according to everyone, including you five minutes ago.
I might take that back now.

As such, to compensate, Batman can fight the whole of it, and as Batman has a bunch of experience fighting dozens to hundreds of lads at once, it might even be fair.
Pitting Batman against all of WWE means WWE just hax stomps thanks to The Demon, The Undertaker, Bray Wyatt, etc.

How is he going to use his stealth in a WWE ring where's he's in plain sight and there's really no way of hiding?
The same way he does every other time he gets into a fight, he drops some smoke pellets then does a vanishing act
What do these do?
Concussive force basically
Pitting Batman against all of WWE means WWE just hax stomps thanks to The Demon, The Undertaker, Bray Wyatt, etc.
Batman can incap, he doesn't need to kill, in fact, Batman never kills?

As such, to compensate, Batman can fight the whole of it, and as Batman has a bunch of experience fighting dozens to hundreds of lads at once, it might even be fair.
And he faced not just one Ra's Al Ghul but twenty-one (in the boss fight you can clearly see Ra's cloning himself), and Ra's Al Ghul should be equal (by doing lowball) or better (which is very likely) at least one Talia Guard ninja, who can defeat a hundred men. Which means that twenty-one Ra's should be able to defeat two thousand one hundred men on their own with pure skill 💀

Oh my god guys haha so funny WWE is 9-A we should make spite matches haha so funny it's so hilarious guys like really

******* idiot. People who make matches like these need to go outside.

Oh my god guys haha so funny WWE is 9-A we should make spite matches haha so funny it's so hilarious guys like really

******* idiot. People who make matches like these need to go outside.
Jesus, calm down lad it's just a match.

If they can get it off, that's fair, but you're gonna need to argue that they can do so before they themselves get taken out also Batman resists some of that
And again, VSBW generally doesn’t allow 1v3 matches, nevermind 1v the thousands of WWE Superstars over the years
I don't even think vs matches should be added to profiles to begin with, I'm not the type of person you should be telling this to.

If they can get it off, that's fair, but you're gonna need to argue that they can do so before they themselves get taken out also Batman resists some of that
With a hilarious level of meat shields protecting them, numerous of which are capable of holding Batman back to an extent, I would say so

Also this is quickly becoming a meme spite match

I am completely calm. This match is just stupid, and it's purpose is founded in clear spite. 🗿 So yeah it's not something that makes most people happy.
Accusations, personally I find it hilarious that it's even possible, more concerned with that than anything else but you do you lad.

If you don't like it you can always just not partake, instead of getting heated for no real reason?

Is what the profile says would be nice if it linked some sauce tho, I remember retrocognition at least and the x-ray stuff obviously but still
When I finish taking care of a other verse, I plan to improve the Arkham games (and I had already started a bit, some profiles are improved, but not entirely)

With a hilarious level of meat shields protecting them, numerous of which are capable of holding Batman back to an extent, I would say so

Also this is quickly becoming a meme spite match
Stealth, Batman doesn't need to engage directly, he could very well take them out one by one, slowly dwindling their numbers. In fact, he usually doesn't engage 1v1.

This is just trolling at this point
I'm actually serious, I don't think matches should really be listed on profiles due to how subjective they are and the fact most of our profiles aren't really objective either and are hugely subject to change at any given time. Listing matches in a profile meant to index info as accurately as possible seems counterintuitive to me, as it's listing matches that don't really have any concrete outcome and can even change simply depending on who partook in the threat. As such listing them among what is attempting to be as accurate as possible profiles is sussy baka imo.

I'm actually serious, I don't think matches should really be listed on profiles due to how subjective they are and the fact most of our profiles aren't really objective either and are hugely subject to change at any given time. Listing matches in a profile meant to index info as accurately as possible seems counterintuitive to me, as it's listing matches that don't really have any concrete outcome and can even change simply depending on who partook in the threat. As such listing them among what is attempting to be as accurate as possible profiles is sussy baka imo.
Nerd rant.

Only objective plus in adding them to profiles is stopping the same redundant match from happening when neither characters went through CRTs

Ok, cool, doesn’t mean you get a special pass to make spite threads 💀

You say that but Random over there be saying it's actually kinda fair so 🤷‍♂️
like even right now he's debating Ryu Vs. The Way, and Ryu ain't that far off from Batman

Back