• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anyways, that 600 years of experience exceeds anything WWE has to offer to an extreme extent.

For clarification, all of those feats were Batman in the beginning of the game, right?

Anyways, that 600 years of experience exceeds anything WWE has to offer to an extreme extent.

For clarification, all of those feats were Batman in the beginning of the game, right?
Previous game actually, that's Arkham City.
And experience doesn't matter, what matters is the skill and how one uses that age, for example Dio is 120+, Kars is 100,000+, but they don't really know a **** ton of martial arts 🥱
Al Ghul is pretty ******* skilled tho...

Previous game actually, that's Arkham City.
And experience doesn't matter, what matters is the skill and how one uses that age, for example Dio is 120+, Kars is 100,000+, but they don't really know a **** ton of martial arts 🥱
Al Ghul is pretty ******* skilled tho...
Thing is how skilled?

Very skilled. But Batman has to fight uh, idk, probably at least 10+ dudes now :)

For Batman:

Honestly, the best skill feats I've seen were the ones involving Deathstroke. A good portion of these are vague asf and don't really say much about how skilled these guys are.

Being called "A fearsome warrior" or someone with "Superior strength and stamina with 600 years of experience" really doesn't say much.

I couldn't care less lad, as I said, I don't even do Vs. matches.

Not all of them, but that doesn't change anything, Batman always had that level of skill, and he defeated Ra's Al Ghul and Deathstroke before Arkham Knight
But the thing is that are we allowed to use any of those skill feats?

This is a completely different Batman, and it'd be a little iffy to use skill feats from different versions of Batman without any context.

It'd be like applying TV WWE skill feats to the WWE Video Games.

Being able to easily take on 100 men with pure skill is a big feat tho, superior to those achieved by WWE characters, and this feat is achieved by mobs.
Theory scales far above people with Analytical Prediction, has fought on par with Dexter Lumis, and he's comparable to wrestlers who are able to fight in pitch darkness.

Has Batman ever shown this?

This is a completely different Batman, and it'd be a little iffy to use skill feats from different versions of Batman without any context.
It's literally the same Batman, he's 32 in City, 34 in Knight, he's just older 🗿

But the thing is that are we allowed to use any of those skill feats?

It'd be like applying TV WWE skill feats to the WWE Video Games.
What ? I'm only talking about the Batman from the Arkham games here, the OP chose this Batman

Theory scales far above people with Analytical Prediction, has fought on par with Dexter Lumis, and he's comparable to wrestlers who are able to fight in pitch darkness.

Has Batman ever shown this?
Batman has detective vision which has analytical prediction yes.

If he always possessed that skill and don’t noticeably increase his skill over the game(a) then yeah
It's already been discussed lol.

Anyways, can we at least come to a consensus that this is no longer a skill stomp when it comes to Batman vs Theory?

Why tf are we doing Batman vs WWE anyways lol.

What feats are you talking about?
Profile says it has analytical prediction 🤷‍♂️
And other stuff too tbh, but I ain't here to make any CRT's atm.
Theory scales far above people with Analytical Prediction. Unless Batman's AP is superior, then I don't see how this would help all that much.
AP? Batman has more than just AP going for him lad, skill obviously, stealth, batarangs, sonics, etc. Only thing he doesn't have is specialized suits, and fear gas (and Batmobile obviously).

Anyways, can we at least come to a consensus that this is no longer a skill stomp when it comes to Batman vs Theory?

Why tf are we doing Batman vs WWE anyways lol.
Because apparently, Batman stomps Theory into the ******* dirt according to everyone, including you five minutes ago.
And I agree ngl, especially given the Batman skill feats involving the Ninja's being posted (completely forgot about them tbh).

As such, to compensate, Batman can fight the whole of it, and as Batman has a bunch of experience fighting dozens to hundreds of lads at once, it might even be fair.

I don't think Batman has that ability, I didn't find that kind of ability for this Batman.
"X-Ray Vision, Retrocognition, Analytical Prediction and Information Analysis (Initially he concentrated his senses to see through walls and other solid objects, though they didn't allow him to analyze information correctly, thus leading him to create Detective Vision, which can show perfect X-Rays, criminal databases, recreate past events, predict future projectile directions, detect sounds even when surrounded by walls etc.)"

Is what the profile says would be nice if it linked some sauce tho, I remember retrocognition at least and the x-ray stuff obviously but still

Back