• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Police VS Vigilante Anti-Hero vs Anti-Hero! Major(SAC) vs Batman(Arkham)

Motoko kusanagi render by arnoldbaer-d8ohjcs
Bak

Motoko "Major" Kusanagi - 0 ( )

VS

Bruce "Batman" Wayne - 2 ( Unite My Rice, Zensum )

Inconclusive - 4 (newenidgo, Theglassman12, GargoyleOne, Numbersguy )

BATTLE CONDITIONS:

This is Arkham Series Batman and Batman does not have the Bat-Mobile

This is (SAC) Major

Speed is equalized

Both have absolute full knowledge on each other and that the other has knowledge on them. Both get a week of prep.

Win via KO or incap.

Battle takes place in a fusion of Niihama and Gotham. battle starts 30 meters from each other.

Both are in-character.

also cal when you see this, since I just messaged you....how do you add music to threads?

Does Batman's X-ray vision **** with her invisibility advantage at all?

Or is thermo optic camoflauge not exactly viewable by that tech?

Well, here I go:

Intelligence: I think they are relativally equal, though Bruce has more experience in terms of dealing with a much vast variety of enemies (Military, super humans, geniusses, magic users, whole corporations etc).

Strength: Bats should take this, he can tank hits from people above him in term of strength in almost a daily, I remember that he got a shot from Arkham Knight in a vital spot, yet he was able to run away from the building with not a lot of trouble.

Abilities: IICR Most of Motoko hacking seems to only work very well in cyborgs (And since most of citizens has robotic parts, it would be more effective), Bats does not fall in this category so mind attacks and illusions are out of question. Bats gadgets rely a lot more on physical combat, so even if she make his tech fail it would not put him in much disavantage.

Preparation: I don't really know, Kusanagi can probably make some upgrades to her body to make it better, but Batman would know that she is a cyborg, so he's going to probaly improve his armor and try to make a counter to her cyborgization such a virus, but she knows as well that he is full human so she could try to put him in some kind of life-or-death threat, but it can also go either way. And not to mention, they will try to take advantage of each other personality, ideals and shit like that.....

If it was a first encounter, Batman would probably win due having a better set of weapon for close combat, but since this not only has prep-time but also full knowledge, it make more complicated..... Inconclusive for now.

Disclaimer: I only saw two OVAs of the original Ghost in the Shell, so many time has passed since, so my knowledge of Motoko is very limited.

Back