• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bat Fever: Antasma revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMagoIorSouI

They/Them
I've noticed Antasma has a lot of miss abilities from his page, or at least abilities that aren't clarified that well. So with that I'm going to add on with it.

~ Antasma is seen either creating, or summoning orbs, known as Antasmunchies, out of thin air. This can classify as Creation.

~ Also, note that when Antasma eats the orbs, his power increases. This is Statistics Amplification.

~When duplicating Antasma creates a ball of energy within his palm. Obvious Energy Projection.

~ Antasma can also take the power of Dreamy Luigi out of Mario at will. This should at least classify as Power Nullification.

~ When throwing spiked Antasmunchies, he's capable of moving them within mid-air by using simple hand gestures, this could classify as Telekinesis.

~ When creating his forcefield, he's capable of giving the Antasmunchies a mind and consciousness, should at least be to qualify as Mind Control.

~ In the Dream World, Antasma can open up portals where people can fall through and warp into another location. To be fair he's also capable of doing this in the real world, albeit, not purposefully meant to remove you. This is BFR.

~ He's also capable of turning the screen upside down. (In the example, it was a shorter version, he's still able to perform the abilitiy for much longer) Pretty easy to get, Spatial Manipulation.

~ Some of these attacks like Spatial Manipulation, and opening portals by bending the fabric of reality should at least qualify as Reality Warping.

~
By the snap of his finger, Antasma seems to summon Antasmunchies due to the fact that they are flying towards Antasma from the distance. This is Summoning.

~
Antasma has numerous forms of Magic throughout the entirety of Dream Team, yet for some reason that ability is also absent from his profile. No examples needed, as it's pretty self-explanatory.

~ We should probably give Antasma a gallery and also a Key Image of his form within the Dream World.

~ Perhaps his Durability should be upgraded too, since he is capable of creating a forcefield. ( Example; At least Multi-Solar System level (Can take several blows from Mario powered up by Dreamy Luigi). Higher with Forcefield Creation (None of Mario or Dreamy Luigi's hits can harm him)

~ His standard equipment says "None", yet he has the Dark Stone and various Antasmunchies. ( Example: Standard Equipment: The Dark Stone and Various Antasmunchies. )

~ His range is missing for some reason. I think I may have an idea on how to fix that! ( Example: Range: Standard Melee Range. Higher with abilities | Extended Melee Range. Intersteller with attacks. Universal with Spatial Manipulation ( I'm unsure about this one in particular. ) | Multiversal via the Dark Stone )

Also. I feel there are some durability negation feats from Antasma, I could be mistaking but still.

Some of these abilities are already added. The ball of energy you were referring to is actually an electric ball attack, so it was referred to as Electricity Manipulation. Other abilities are already noted to such as his ability to trap you in a nightmare and amping his stats with Antasmuchies, just not specifically. Ask for the rest, they really aren't the abilities you are applying. Making the Antasmuchies attack your opponent isn't Mind Control in the slightest, nor is the reason for including Reality Warping valid.

Forgot to comment on here, my bad.

To be fair, the abilities stated on the profile were specified and executed in a somewhat clumsy manner, no offense.

I swore spatial manipulation was considered reality warping, regardless it should be added onto his profile.

What does giving a mind and sentience to inanimate objects classify as? He did seem to send the Antasmunchies out to attack Mario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back