• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baseline 9-B tourney

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter

Rules​

1: Your character can be up to 45 KJ, although they cannot scale to one-shotting baselines without being able to be one-shot themselves.

2: I won't allow (Insert hax here GG), but i do encourage some kind of dura neg.

3: while 9-Cs are allowed they must be capable of contending with baseline 9-Bs in AP.

4. Two selections per verse and person

Characters​

1: Bierce (Dark Deception) (Yes she spams range attacks that impale a guy who is two one-shots above baseline. She also gets brutally stomped physically by baselines. So I think it balances out. Feel free to debate me on her being in tho) @DaReaperMan

2: Thorkell (Massively upscales from baseline) @DaReaperMan

3: James Rogers (Upscales from baseline) @Coolboy6

4: Lord Recluse (Massively upscales from baseline) @azontr

5: Kirumi Tojo (upscales from 37.6 KJ) @Adem_Warlock69

6: The Rocketeer (baseline) @Peppersalt43

7: Future Mai (Baseline) @Nierre

8: Roy batty (above baseline) @Vizer04

9: Engineer (Alien) (baseline) @Vizer04

10: Bob the Builder (baseline) @Nicetoderp

11: Predator (baseline) @FarerPurple

12: Hiiro Okamura (baseline) @YungManzi

13:

14:

15:

16:

Where the rankings will be

Last edited:
Though he kind of just shoots everyone and GG, it ain't even dodgeable like Bierce's because of how speed equal works

He's still 9-B without his firearms, so you could restrict those
I can restrict his 9-A firearms, not his 9-B ones, and putting in a baseline 9-B with above average human LS and police officer training with some survival skills into a bracket that'll undoubtedly have some very skilled individuals and people with ranged options in it isn't a good idea

Baoh.

Currently only 9-B and "9-B but higher into it". At the moment anyway, but later ain't right now.
His regen might be a slight issue but just hit him in the ******* head I guess.

Baoh.

Currently only 9-B and "9-B but higher into it". At the moment anyway, but later ain't right now.
His regen might be a slight issue but just hit him in the ******* head I guess.
Unless you have danmaku out the ass, tagging a guy with reaction times at least 85x faster then his combat speed is not happening
Same issue as with baoh but on a lesser extent
He basically kool-aid man'd a wall with a pane of glass, which is like 1589 KJ
Kirumi Tojo? (Scales above 37.6 Kilojoules)
Should be fine

Here you go

I'll pick Future Mai

She has Street Level AP but Wall Level with firearms. And Wall level Dura.

But she also has her Motor Scooter which makes her higher than the equal speed with it..

She spams her range moves much like your first pick

I meant where did you get the AP value from

Ok thanks. That calc should probably be linked to the profile to avoid confusion tbh
There is no calc for pasting a human, that's for breaking all of the bones, and obviously literally turning a guy into bloody paste is gonna be superior

Back