• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baseline 9-B Tournament!

Yyyeah, that's a no, unless you're fine with basically all of his equipment being restricted.

actually, how much does he upscale? if it's by much then he's probably out of the tournament's boundaries.

also is it known when yttd will be fully released? i'm interested in it but i prefer to play episodic stuff when it's all out

actually, how much does he upscale? if it's by much then he's probably out of the tournament's boundaries.

also is it known when yttd will be fully released? i'm interested in it but i prefer to play episodic stuff when it's all out
He can overpower The Arm-Wrestling Dolls (Who are 34.9 KJ) in an arm-wrestling match and is the 2nd strongest contestant according to Island Mode (So he's a bit stronger than Sara who can also overpower the dolls), is that too much?

We don't know when yttd will be fully released.

He can overpower The Arm-Wrestling Dolls (Who are 34.9 KJ) in an arm-wrestling match and is the 2nd strongest contestant according to Island Mode (So he's a bit stronger than Sara who can also overpower the dolls), is that too much?
Possibly, depends how close its arm-wrestling match with those dolls is.

right, didn't realize that was from you too. i think this new guy should be fine but barely in terms of AP

dis boi

Are Gorilla's eligible? If so, I'd nominate Jayna. She has a 4-B form and BFR weapon, but they can be easily restricted (and would still work in-character)

Gorillas are supposed to be 9-C+ only, I see someone upgraded them without a CRT.
Removed their changes. Anyway, she's still fine to submit if you want and knocking a door down should qualify for 9-B anyway.

Ah okie.

I think she'd still be 9-B because her brother ha 9-B-ish feats in comparable transformatons, but I should calc them.

Since this is my first tournament I'll start by making it single elimination, if there's interest for it when that's concluded I'll have a losers' bracket too

Anyway, here it is.

Yeah, I'm not adding it to the profiles yet, I'm just making the next match to speed things up, if someone tries to argue it and manages to change the results, that can be fixed easily.

Who adds the matches to pages by the way, the people who submitted the characters or me?

Didn't realized this tourney and wanted to submit Zombina, Violet, and the killers from DBD

And then it stated the participant must be baseline lefeelsbadman

nope, i forgot! and be ready for me to forget it again since it's too late for me to make it today!

Back