• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-C Tournament of (probably) minor hax!

Any haxes not on his profile that the summons have? Cause his hax is fine for the tourney(if i denied that it would be nitpicking)

His soul hax work only if the souls themselves come in contact with his spirit making it more or less useless if the other party is not using their soul directly to attack Luo Yuan. His information analysis is the first move but doesn't work on humans in this key. Reality Warping can theoretically do anything his will want but as it can be seen on the key it only has a few uses as only those were shown resulting in him only having teleportation, light/heat manipulation, and nothing more. Basically, he can only teleport but consume a lot of his will, can create a light but not for attacks just "balls of light" which just create light around. Identify doesn't work on humanoid beings. His fighting skills are the fear aura but also consume will and his weapon mastery/martial art.

while i would love to put a second character of mine in, i specifically mention Warriors as a no-go for a reason, since Warriors cats AP stomp most of the roster here due to being 2.6 Kilojoules, aka 8.5x baseline. Bigglesworth my estimate is around 1KJ, little more little less, and if pet battle crap is calced it would probably yield for storms somewhere in tier 8, as i mention on the Bigglesworth page that is probably a massive outlier since all battle pets are generally able to be one-shot by the 9-B PCs
also Eight is in

He is able to seal dragon because of Phantom’s nature being born inside human inner plane call “Gate”. Human with strong willpower can seal and tame the Phantom into their own power source.

Should be stronger than him. But we could limit his summon if you want
accepted, the summon shouldn't be above the limit for the tourney

Wait Kazuma ain’t 9-C with sword?
Welp gotta change plans.
Scales massively above baseline. Since the baseline feat is from fodder and somewhat casual.

Wait Kazuma ain’t 9-C with sword?
Welp gotta change plans.
Scales massively above baseline. Since the baseline feat is from fodder and somewhat casual.
accepted, heres the standings everyone! RNG covered it!

Matches:
Round 1: Eight(Dragon Quest) vs Captain Alex
Round 2: SCP-372 vs Pink Bloons
Round 3: Luo Yuan vs Mr. Bigglesworth
Round 4: Zora Salazar vs PuffAdder
Round 5: Mystic Light Knight vs The Vault Dweller
Round 6: Souma Haruto vs Imposter
Round 7: Dr. Kondraki vs Baron Brixius
Round 8: Horobi vs Flumpty Bumpty

Last edited:
Listen I don't mean to be rude, and this might be my disappointment I don't look like I am getting a character in the second round but how is Baron Brixius fair, tick tock and mind manipulation both seem op.

Also, his AP is wrong. Getting smacked by a train is at least hitting harder than a Semi-Truck, weighing in at far higher weights and moving far higher speeds on average. That means, at a minimum, it’s above the Semi Truck’s minimum collision AP, which is 2.27 Megajoules.
1 Megajoule is, like, 10k Joules or something stupid like that.

Also, his AP is wrong. Getting smacked by a train is at least hitting harder than a Semi-Truck, weighing in at far higher weights and moving far higher speeds on average. That means, at a minimum, it’s above the Semi Truck’s minimum collision AP, which is 2.27 Megajoules.
1 Megajoule is, like, 10k Joules or something stupid like that.
Sonny and veradux survived the train crash, and there's too little shown of it to say they tanked getting HIT by a train. It's best to say they upscale from baseline unless you wanna calc that train crash.
Listen I don't mean to be rude, and this might be my disappointment I don't look like I am getting a character in the second round but how is Baron Brixius fair, tick tock and mind manipulation both seem op.
Mind manipulation only works on undead, unless PIS is in play as to why he didn't mind control the cult when they yeeted him, and Tick Tock works on a turn system and isn't a first move anyway, so like all RPG characters their status effects(which is what Tick Tock is shown as, though really isnt) it doesn't work fast at all, also I'm fairly sure Kondraki can whoop the barons ass with his more wacky shit due to the barons lack of resistances to literally anything Kondraki has.

Back