• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-C Tournament of (probably) minor hax!

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
ere we go!

Rules: 1. no OP haxes or immmortalities(im talking type 4/5/8/9 immortality and stuff like stupidly quick EE, if its OOC, can be countered fairly easily, or isnt combat-acclible ill allow it.) 2. your character cannot be over 1500 joules, this means verses like Hollow Knight and Warriors are out. 3. only two characters per verse and person in the tourney, with that here we go!

1. Mr. Bigglesworth(massively upscales from baseline)(Guess who?)
2. Captain Alex(baseline)(00potato)
3. Pink Bloons(1058.84 Joules)(Daddybrawl)
4. Dr. Kondraki(Baseline)(Lou_change)
5. The Vault Dweller(Near baseline, 9-C weapons only)(Revaret)
6. Zora Salazar(961.281 Joules)(GiverOfThePeace)
7. Imposter(Massively upscales from 375 joules)(Psychomaster35)
8. PuffAdder(baseline)(Tllmbrg)
9. SCP-372(baseline)(Lou_change)
10. Flumpty Bumpty(1090 Joules)(Adem_Warlock69)
11. Luo Yuan(baseline i think)(Zaratthustra)
12. Eight(Dragon Quest)(upscales from baseline(Psychomaster35)
13. Souma Haruto(upscales from 420 joules)(summon restricted)(Nicetoderp)
14. Horobi(upscales from 420 joules)(8-C Arrow restricted)(Nicetoderp)
15. Baron Brixius(upscales from baseline)(Guess who?)
16. Mystic Light Knight(massively upscales from baseline)(00potato)

Round 1: Eight(Dragon Quest) vs Captain Alex Round 1
Round 2: SCP-372 vs Pink Bloons
Round 3: Luo Yuan vs Mr. Bigglesworth
Round 4: Zora Salazar vs PuffAdder
Round 5: Mystic Light Knight vs The Vault Dweller
Round 6: Souma Haruto vs Imposter
Round 7: Dr. Kondraki vs Baron Brixius
Round 8: Horobi vs Flumpty Bumpty
Round 9:
Round 10: Luo Yuan

Last edited:
Purple Bloons themselves scale to 2x a Pink Bloon, Pink Bloons downscale from 1058.84 Joules. I wasn’t sure Whether 2x a Downscaled Amount would fit or not- if not, just use a Pink.

Yeah pink would be better, not much normal downscaling can do to get 2KJ to 1.5KJ

Jeez i haven't watched that in awhile, is her clock age-thing first move? I know shes around 900 joules

Granted shes a glass cannon so her chances even against bigglesworth are fairly low

Right I'm going with massively upscale from 375 joules for imposter
and like I said Zora is a glass cannon(this means shes gonna get one-shot by everyone here)

Last edited:
Zora might get an upgrade, so I don’t know if she’s valid.
(Then again the CRT is kinda dead, unless one more admin gets on.)

If speed doesn't get equalized SCP-372

ere we go!

Rules: 1. no OP haxes or immmortalities(im talking type 4/5/8/9 immortality and stuff like stupidly quick EE, if its OOC, can be countered fairly easily, or isnt combat-acclible ill allow it.) 2. your character cannot be over 1500 joules, this means verses like Hollow Knight and Warriors are out. >3. only two characters per verse and person in the tourney,< with that here we go!

If speed doesn't get equalized SCP-372
... you do realize there are MFTL+ people in 9-C right? And even higher then that? Also of-freaking-course speed is equalized, I don't want the biggest speed-dick-measuring contest that rivals the dick-measuring contest that is 1-A.

I mean kondraki also has better durability with his butterflies, illusions, a light speed attack, a melee option with his saber and maybe SCP-427 which gives him regen.

Scps are 9-B used offensively, not happening for the ones that can be used offensively

Back