• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baseline 9-B Tournament!

Well, if he's able to AP stomp baseline characters that'd apply to baseline characters in this tournament too. But if you don't think that'd be the case, then he's fine, unless Danmaku is really powerful
Its not really good and Lord Recluse uses waves of energy at a range in-character anyway

sheesh we're halfway through already, you guys are fast

I guess that means glass canons are at some point allowed but I guess no stonewalls.

So, I look like run out of ideas but Strelok.

(little note, I'll probably make a fast crt now since he misses some abilities, aka resistance to fire manipulation with artifacts, resistance to electricity manipulation and energy absorbtion with artifacts, and night vision with some suits would go making crt during this-next hour)
OK here's my promised Crt.

I'll toss in Miss Militia and ban the Bakuda bombs, the High 8-C stuff, and the nuke.

Looking at her page, I don't see anything that would seem to be out of tier. Breaking a table in half would be less than fragging the whole thing, which is what the feat seems to be measuring, and then crushing a skull is just not 9-B and this has reminded me I need to finally find those articles and make that thread.

I would put Zagor here but I really have no idea how much into Wall level he is...

By the way, I decided to look into MORK BORG, it looks mighty interesting.

Looking at her page, I don't see anything that would seem to be out of tier. Breaking a table in half would be less than fragging the whole thing, which is what the feat seems to be measuring, and then crushing a skull is just not 9-B and this has reminded me I need to finally find those articles and make that thread.
She scales above Gibby who can fragment doors and can oneshot people who can fragment tables casually

Looks like Dan Hibiki is barely OOT, according to calcs made by Jasonsith.
(Small sandbag) 49087.38521 + 692.5609975 = 49779.94621 J (Wall level)
(Large sandbag) 150796.4474 + 692.5609975 = 151489.0084 J (Wall level)
Cap's 37.5kj, so even the low end at 49.8 is too high.

That feats isn't canon, as it comes from the manga, and he doesn't scale to it anymore.
Now he scales to shattering wooden barrels (it has a value in the references for common feats) and destroying cars overtime, but the latter isn't calcable I think.

I would put Zagor here but I really have no idea how much into Wall level he is...

By the way, I decided to look into MORK BORG, it looks mighty interesting.
MORK BORG is incredibly based, yes. I'll be running a session of it next week over Discord if you're interested.

MORK BORG is incredibly based, yes. I'll be running a session of it next week over Discord if you're interested.
I'd love to join, the system seems very interesting and the setting moreso (It kinda reminds me of some stuff like KULT and Lisa...), but I don't trust my english language skills. I can read and write just fine, but speaking and hearing is a bit tougher.

By the way, do you guys think Zagor is fine? He has no calcs (for now), at best he can scale as way stronger than completely breaking wooden doors.

There is a standard calc somewhere for shattering a door. Funny enough that may actually be OOT depending on composition.

Edit: Here it is. The lowest end is >500kj, so doorbusting is too high. These calcs do all assume solid core doors though, so maybe you could downplay the feat enough if it was an interior door or something.

Edit 2: Zagoor's page actually seems kinda misleading. This is very much not "exploding a door," as the file puts it. His feats vs doors seem to just be knocking them down, which only requires surpassing the strength of the locks/hinges/part of the wall where the door attaches, as opposed to shattering a big chunk of wood.

There is a standard calc somewhere for shattering a door. Funny enough that may actually be OOT depending on composition.

Edit: Here it is. The lowest end is >500kj, so doorbusting is too high. These calcs do all assume solid core doors though, so maybe you could downplay the feat enough if it was an interior door or something.

Edit 2: Zagoor's page actually seems kinda misleading. This is very much not "exploding a door," as the file puts it. His feats vs doors seem to just be knocking them down, which only requires surpassing the strength of the locks/hinges/part of the wall where the door attaches, as opposed to shattering a big chunk of wood.
Lemme see, I made the page and I know he has some door breaking feats, maybe I placed the wrong scans there...

EDIT: Yeah, I think I misplaced them. The only scan that is of him indeed shattering a door in half is this, and it is hard to see that it actually broke.

Last edited:

Rick Sanchez then, Pre-Phoenix Project
Wait, can't he just move to another dimension, then telefrag someone from there? I'm sorry I'm arguing against all your claims, I just don't know 'em very well.
I'll toss in Miss Militia and ban the Bakuda bombs, the High 8-C stuff, and the nuke.
Should be fine if I understand the character right

Sam, Zagor and Dan are having their feats discussed but ability-wise they're fine. Also Zagor probably just knocked that door off its hinges
I'd like to nominate Rein Kashiwagi, if possible
Precog seems too strong, I'm sorry.

He has basically the same powers as Miss Militia I think so yeah he's fine. Would be funny if they got to fight

Des Kangaroo is great, I missed playing Yu Gi Oh... I made an entire martial arts-themed deck. It wasn't effective, but it was very fun to play.

I'll ask if some of the feats I found are eligible for the door shattering calc, if they aren't, I'll use Zagor. If they are, I'll need to look up someone else. A shame, though...

I assume Blood Absorption is just drinking it, if so... I mean she'd be fine but even the lower end is 100 KJ while the highest we can go here is 37.5 KJ, so I'm afraid she doesn't fit.

I assume Blood Absorption is just drinking it, if so... I mean she'd be fine but even the lower end is 100 KJ while the highest we can go here is 37.5 KJ, so I'm afraid she doesn't fit.
Yeah, blood absorption is just drinking.
The lower end is 34.96 KJ (34960J). 100KJ is the high end.

If we wish to argue the higher end applies then I would take Junko who should count as baseline due to having no quantified feats.

Yeah, blood absorption is just drinking.
The lower end is 34.96 KJ (34960J). 100KJ is the high end.

If we wish to argue the higher end applies then I would take Junko who should count as baseline due to having no quantified feats.
Oh, I see. Well, the feat should get downgraded eventually so it doesn't really matter, but I'm fine with Seras

Skull crushing shouldn't be 9-B aaaaaaaa

Back