• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baseline 9-B tourney

MY BOY JOTARO BASELINE 9-B
You realize he'd probably lose extremely hard right?

He looks really underpowered for the tourney, he's at Jotaro levels of underpowered lol

He looks really underpowered for the tourney, he's at Jotaro levels of underpowered lol
He scales to 349 joules since he scales to Cartman who survived attacks from PC Principal who has destroyed heads in a single stomp tho.

He scales to 349 joules since he scales to Cartman who survived attacks from PC Principal who has destroyed heads in a single stomp tho.
You realize that ain't even 9-B except for possibly head crushing?
For you guys that wondering why i asked that, i want to submit this: Nagisa Shiota
Scaled from Karma who can crushed a skull
Nagisa has a nasty tendency to throw his aura around, I'll thinj about it but I'm currently leaning towards "no"
If this is still accepting submissions

Jackie Fiasco
Seems fine at a glance, but she's going in bare essentially due to most of her apps being OP

So I take it she would be going in without her Skills/Weapons/Consumables as well then? Or are only her apps too much?

I'm fine with her going in with just her "By Herself" stuff, if that's necessary.

If I could give her specific weapons and apps I probably would, but I'm not sure of that

Post ando training baki

Post ando training baki
Implying I'd put in a character who just skill stomps everyone lol

Okay him??

There are only 4 slots left. And many earlier candidates have not been listed. I'm pretty sure there's no more slots

If I could give her specific weapons and apps I probably would, but I'm not sure of that
I mean, Going Under (The game she is from), is a Rogue-Like, so she can really have any combination of skills and weapons. Pretty much everything is optional equipment, since she starts every level with nothing but what she has in her "By Herself" tabber by default. So restricting her to certain weapons should be fine.

So you can probably restrict anything you find OP. or you could reject her entirely, I could pick another character if it ain't full.

Really? His aura cause an hallucination in his page or did i really miss something?
It's having a decent amount of knowledge on the character that lets me tell you that, always forget the exact character his aura actually froze, but it did spook Karasuma enough to actually use an offensive technique to put Nagisa on his back.

Maybe I should say, even trough the black holes need a long time to one shot, they SCP still can use them to cause big damage, trough not necesserally one hit kill whem they are small

Back