• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why is Ultimate Emerl listed as High 6A right now as opposed to being higher and just an outlier? He has the chaos Emeralds and is stated to be capable of planet busting. If Base sonic is 5A that shouldn't be considered an outlier.

That wouldnt mean Emerel should be downgraded though, that just means Sonic doesnt scale to his feat

That, or it being evidence for a sonic upgrade, especially considering how casually he seemed to be taking everything else in the game.

There's a lot of problems in this thread.

• 1) There is no evidence that the black holes are real black holes
  • 2) Eggrobo powered by planet's energy is a 6-A feat.
  • 3) Exploding Amusement Park is not 5-A
  • 4) Eggdragoon is neither. The 5-A feat is Nega Wisp, if Black Hole is real
  • 5) Perfect Chaos is an outlier. This is an enemy Sonic needs Super Form to beat
  • 6) Infinite's Mini-sun is High 6-A. Consistent with Ifrit and Eggrobo
  • 7) Final Egg Blaster is a Death Star cannon. It doesn't scale to Emerl or Sonic (Outside of Super)
Overall, High 6-A is actually much more consistent than 5-A, which seems to be misinterpreted.

@Matt Not only were you the one arguing that they are real black holes, but Executor posted a LOT of evidence pointing to them being real black holes in the other thread

General rule. If the machine used up the same amount of energy as its battery contained it would stop working in seconds.

WeeklyBattles said:
We dont scale machines to their batteries period unless they have feats to back it up
We do. I already said there's no reason not to, unless it is shown they are only using a very tiny fraction. And I said I support your Splatoon.

WeeklyBattles said:
General rule. If the machine used up the same amount of energy as its battery contained it would stop working in seconds.
It's not. It doesn't exist. You have yet to show me this rule.

Since always? For instance, we have multiple characters at certain AP tiers for absorbing the energy of planets or stars.

You literally invented a rule in your head.

SFManualEN017.jpg

"Launch a black hole"

Word of god

It is. You can quantify it. Draining a planet you will absord its energy. Same with a sun.

The C'tan Shard of the Nightbringer suckles 2,000 years worth of a Red Giant Star's energy in minutes. that's a ridiculously impressive feat. He did that just to heal its wounds.

A main-energy star produces Petatons worth of energy every second. If your character sucks a star for many minutes to empower himself, he will be absorbing Low 5-B levels of energy, and that amount of energy will be the equivalent of having a meal for him.

WeeklyBattles said:
Then i have a few CRTs to make because this is new and frankly shocking information to me...
Careful, you may be jumping the gun, or looking at false equivalencies. It's quite possible that it wasn't accepted in your case because it wasn't comparable.

You told me the Splatoon one. What is the other?

Inkopolis is heavily based off of Tokyo, so whatever the electricity needed to power that city is would serve as a basis for Octavio's mech, and in turn the Inklings

Back