• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Playing Devil's Advocate, just because Eggman wants the Emeralds doesn't necessarily mean he can't build things superior to them. He could want them for their reality warping properties. It happens with other franchises. Demise from TLoZ fights a TF empowered Link, which means his AP is on the level of the Triforce, yet he starts a war over it. And everyone and their mother is superior to Shenron/Porunga, but they still want the Dragon Balls.

They really don't, yeah. They are the most potent Power source in the universe, being able to manipulate and control Chaos energy, which is why they are so valued.

A single emerald's reality warping split earth into 7 dimensions & created several celestial bodies in Advance 3,it's pretty decent.

Basically it just looks like Sonic is staying High 6-A. We just need a blog for Infinite's feat and another for the destruction of the Eggmanland (Potentially)

Nice. No potential 5-A sonic then?

And "At least High 6-A, possibly higher"?

I'm confused by Matt. He was the one that started the "Eggrobo makes Mini-Suns that create blackholes" argument and he's suddenly against it.

Like I said, I was never arguing for Sonic to be High 6-A. I showed the black holes to point out that Sonic could be far higher if we made an assumption (Which I don't believe in). It was intended to show that High 6-A isn't an outlier.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Like I said, I was never arguing for Sonic to be High 6-A. I showed the black holes to point out that Sonic could be far higher if we made an assumption (Which I don't believe in). It was intended to show that High 6-A isn't an outlier.
Ah.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Agnaa said:
Isn't Eggrobo High 6-A only from a statement?

I explained in last thread why it doesn't make sense for it to be draining geothermal energy or water, but rather that it would be draining the energy of life on the planet (which no-one has calc'd yet).
No. The machine was draining the whole power of the planet and leaving it a dead husk. We see it affecting the land on the whole Planet.
It drained "the land" only so much that it drained the life on the land until they withered away.

Why does it looking like a "dead husk" mean it drained geothermal energy when we later see lava? Why does it looking like a "dead husk" mean it drained water when we later see ice?

@Firestorm808 Was that actually claimed in the cutscenes? Because if you're just going to say "only the stuff we can't see gets affected" then it's going to be impossible for me to show you evidence that it's wrong, as you'd just add that place to the list of areas that aren't effected.

So are we assuming that it did drain geothermal energy, even though that's never shown or stated, as well as draining other types of energy (it can't just be draining geothermal energy if this happens), rather than assuming it only ever drained the other types of energy in the first place?

I believe a more accurate description would be both thermal and some form of life energy that we can't really quantify.

Yes but my problem is that we have no reason to believe that thermal energy is drained, And even if thermal energy was drained, an unknown amount is left behind.

Just life energy or some innate planetary energy with no real life equivalent makes the most sense and explains everything, while adding thermal energy is unnecessary.

So this is still going? We outright see all the land on the planet instantly dying as a result of the draining. There's no room for discussion.

Well, the plants die, and the land freezes over, initially. If the machine kept going, the planet would have been destroyed.

"We outright see all the land die"

I've seen you claim this before. Land is not alive. Land cannot die. Plants are alive. Plants can die when their energy is taken from them. Plants wouldn't suddenly die when all the thermal energy is taken from the planet.

If you want to say it's planetary level because of a statement, then that's fine, just be upfront about that being your claim, don't obfuscate it by placing the reasoning on thermal energy or something.

Sonic beating perfect chaos in base form isnt outlier. Sonic just get stronger by the time as goku do.

Base Sonic doesn't scale to Perfect Chaos or Dark Gaia. He was only able to attack the eyes, and it wasn't really even a fight. If he actually fought them head on, he'd be one-shotted. It's been discussed multiple times.

It's also been contested as game mechanics though,every boss in the modern games have weak spots & logically should be dismissed as such.

The difference is that Sonic actually has taken direct hits from some of those other bosses and survived. And those "Weak Spots" weren't always eyes or anything like that. Perfect Chaos and Dark Gaia are literally capable of utterly stomping Base Sonic, so there's absolutely no reason to scale Base Sonic to either of them. Just go with the 2.6 Exaton calc from Infinite's feat, the 5-A base Sonic thing is about to become a banned topic if this keeps up.

I don't think we can scale anyone to Infinites feat. It was going to kill everyone including Sonic and was only stopped because the prototype Phantom Ruby dispelled Infinites illusion before it could be launched at them.

@DarkDragonMedeus

Not true at all. Sonic tanks attacks from Perfect Chaos' energy bullets & Imperfect Dark Gaia's energy tendrils.

Dust, the Infinite killing everyone part is just bad writing since Eggman seemed confident to survive it, when it was not the case. No for now Rodri, also Sonic taking attacks from Gaia and Perfect Chaos is game mechanic.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Base Sonic doesn't scale to Perfect Chaos or Dark Gaia. He was only able to attack the eyes, and it wasn't really even a fight. If he actually fought them head on, he'd be one-shotted. It's been discussed multiple times.
By this logic super sonic also doesnt scale to perfect Chaos since it still need to hit the weak spot to damage him.
Weak spot is debatable just a game mechanics, because perfect chaos is a giant foe( which is commonly to have a weak spot to make the game more harder)

Back