• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base Dimentio Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dimentio can match the void itself, this is why...

1)Paper Mario and the others tanked The Void. in 6:05 But, that's not all that's important here. Mainly, look at Paper Mario's condition after The Void. He has been blasted interdimensionally back to Flipside, and is unconscious. then when Dimentio attacked, Paper Mario and his party was blasted--once again--interdimensionally to The Underwhere, and were once again rendered unconscious.,The similarities definitely can't be ignored

2)his attack [that he held back o, mind you] matched a tremor in 27:19 From the Void in 0:29.

Supporting Feats/Statements:

-Bowser planned on destroying Future Dream; this dream in particular was stated by Misstar in 3:24 and by Mario Party 5's guide booklet on page 28 to be an entire universe, meaning each dream is its own universe, and he was threatening to ruin all the dreams of Dream Depot

-Mouser can destroy and break Dreams.

-Possibly crumbled a world here

So Dimentio should at least be upgraded to "Likely/Probably/Possibly 2-B"

Oh boy, this was taken directly from this page here, you even copied and pasted his reasoning. Anyways, hard disagree.

Mario tanking the void has issues itself, first off its an obvious outlier as it isn't consistent enough. Second, the void's size wasn't it's fullest in that scene, we don't know how big it was. We can only assume its size was Low 2-C. Finally, Dimentio knocking them out =/= he matched the void. Sure, both scenes had the cast knocked out, but that doesn't mean we can scale them. For example. A 9-A character knocks out a 9-C character. Then a 9-B character does the same. That doesn't mean they scale, the characters are just simply higher than who they knocked out, one had blantant Low 2-C feats, the other is unknown.

Bowser destroying dreams is also an outlier. It isn't even a 2-B feat, Misstar herself stated Bowser going to destroy them one by one.

Also an outlier as it's still very inconsistent.

Lastly, that isn't a feat of him crumbling the world, it's just him creating dimension D.

Wasn't the void Going to destroy all worlds? Doesn't that make it 2-B? That's the reason why Super Dimentio is 2-B? And not only did Dimentio and the Void knock out Mario,Luigi, Peach, and Bowser but they also blasted them interdimensional distances, this clearly shows the're close in power.

And the other feat is also low 2-C, as Dimentio shook the Dimension more than the void did.

And Dimentio seems to have created Dimension D long before that fight.

And I guess those two are outliars.

So from what i seen there are 2 Large Star level feats,there's the Yoshi feat of him turning someone into a constellation and Dreamy luigi manipuplating stars and turning them into luigis. how are 2 feats consistent? there are more multi-solar system level feats then large star level feats. -King Buu making a dimension with lots of stars

-Paper Mario created a realm with countless stars in 7;06

-Exor's death effected a planet, Star Road, the moon, and even outer space coupled with tens of stars

-In mario party 9, the plot is that Bowser has stolen the Mini-Stars from the sky. And apparently, it seems that these Mini-Stars are actual stars in the sky. and after you beat him they return to the sky

and there's even more tier 2 feats then those two

-Paper Mario and the others tanked The Void.

-Mouser can destroy and break Dreams.

-Bowser threatening to ruin all the dreams of Dream Depot, and was going to destroy them one by one

-Bowser created worlds within the walls and paintings.,

-Megabug was capable of merging Mario's world and the real world.

-Bowser defeated and imprison the Star Spirits. The Star Spirits are the Star Guardians, guardians of Dream Depot.

-Black Bowser, who was empowered and possessed by the Black Paint. and Black Paint makes up all of space itself

-Culex is stated as the Master of Space and Time in the guide booklet, page 64 and in the Japanese translation, states that he holds time from its beginning to its end and that he holds the power of creation throughout the Marioverse

Yes, the Void was going to destroy all worlds, but only when it's at full size. It doesn't immediately start off as being 2-B. Also, refer to to my example as you clearly didn't read it.

Shaking something =/= Destroying something

Doesn't matter, Dimension D has no known size.

The Marioverse will soon be getting upgrades. This will upgrade the characters from Large Star Level to Multi-Solar System.

As for these other feats.

Paper Mario creating a realm with countless stars is 4-A. Exor's feat isn't really High 4-C at all. Catching something doesn't exactly scale you to them, especially in this case since he just used a machine. I've already mentioned how the Low 2-C feats are outliers. Black Bowser's feat isn't Low 2-C, it's more 3-A. Bowser creating worlds in paintings doesn't mean they're universal sized as nothing confirms this. Bowser used to Star Rod to defeat them, not his own power.

Look, all of these feats are nothing new and has been brought up before. As I've said in my previous comments, it's clear your just copy and pasting Metal's profile.

Ok, so the Void was low 2-C here as it destroyed a World, still if this wasn't an outliar, the Mario party would have Low 2-C durability.

You got it wrong, I'm not saying it's a low 2-C feat because it shook a world, I'm saying it's Low 2-C because it did the same thing as the void did to the World,and This was while holding back.

Yes I know, that's why I put it with the Multi-Solar System level feats,well because his effect was destroyed once he died, can you explain why the're outliars? Because the're more consistent then the Large Star level feats, and Ok, 3-A is close to low 2-C.

And Mario survived a hit from the star while he was weakend, and there's still the culex and MegaBug feats

Well first I got the Dimentio things from a youtube vidéo Then When you gave me that profile I used it too.

DatOneWeeb seems to make sense. We should probably close this thread. It seems pointless.

Mods or admins usually close it. None of these are new feats and have most likely been brought up in previous threads, so it's best if you closed this Ant.

I agree with Dat One Weeb here. Taking the destruction of Sammer Kingdom is a legit Low 2-C durability feat, but it's a massive outlier for Mario. And getting sent to the Underwhere is more so an existence erasure resistance feat rather than a durability feat. Bowser destroying all the Dream Worlds one by one is something we don't really know what method he does and it would be another outlier if we assumed he just destroys them without power ups. Mouser destroying "Sweet Dreams" sound more like a Hyperbolic statement rather than it being literally Universe/Dream World busting bombs.

DatOneWeeb already explained the other stuff in detail. However, I do know of one possible Low 2-C durability feat Base Dimentio might have via tanking the destruction of Count Bleck's original universe, but I'll address it later and it probably shouldn't scale to the base cast.

Is there any other Low 2-C stuff [and one would need a lot of it to make this work] other than the ones we know of ? If there is, maybe someone can make an argument for it. Otherwise it's worthless to really bring up as the others we know of have been discussed and debunked to death and back.

I side with Medeus and Weeb until an abundance of not known scans show up proving Low 2-C would be viable for the Mario Cast, and the fact Dimentio's feat isn't really accurate.

Thank you for the input. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back