• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
- Colorful and catchy theme

- Memorable adventures

- Interactive with the audience while also teaching to the viewers stuff in a funny way

- Promotes creativity

- The setting and the animations are very well done

Bobsican said:
Anyways, what Haruhi can do against mind hax?
I suppose she has nothing specifically outside of being a reality warper. My question is what can he do against existance erasure, reality warping, or the celestials if she activates any of those?

Voting Incon cause the outcome will be simply the two messing around and actually playing. And Haruhi will make a cameo appearance in the next Barney & Friends episode xD

I mean, we're talking in-character, right?

Dragopentling said:
I mean, we're talking in-character, right?
Yes, but willing to "win" as per SBA.

I would say kill, but Barney prefers to do anything but that.

The trouble is that Haruhi ain't exactly aware of her powers, and even then, what happens if she does unconsciously set it off...the ensuing effects can be random.

Then I think Barney stomps as his mind hax is activated by a gesture.

Not that it matters as they are now exploring a jungle

Bobsican said:
What are the most common effects when trying to be hostile?
A bit late, but while I don't know what the specific effects for her going hostile are, Haruhi getting irritated/angry or anything of the sort is what causes her to summon the giants in the pocket dimension that destroys whats in the pocket dimension (and is what is capable of replacing the world if they got big enough). While she is capable of transporting herself into this world accidently, that happened when it seemed like she was about to actually replace the world with this new one that had several giants in it.

Even though she doesn't know of her powers, nearly losing a baseball game was enough to cause her to get to a point of doing the above again. Not wanting summer to end, she accidently caused time to loop several hundred thousand times til plot happened with minor differences each time. Things like this accidently happen depending on how she feels, which is part of why I believe she would take this match

I can´t blame you for forgetting what goes on in Barney, even that happened to me before.

Back