• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Barney & Friends: The CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways, can we finally just reupload the profile with the fixed version and just tell Crabwhale to make another CRT if something mayor is to be bringed up?

Unless I know the Orignal Title than I cannot retrieve the text. it would have to be a start over;

My point was about Cookie Monster. Sorry, for the confusion

Yeah, you can add the page. But, Bobsica, note people who currently don't agree with the abilities might make many CRT downgrade which can halt our progress; so it is better to keep the page as a blog for until everything else is finished.

Chartate101 said:
Isn't Crab still doing his full rewatch?
Yes, but watching at least 248 episodes can easily take months, and I and others don´t have that much to wait for such a thing (I mean, holidays vacations don´t last that long).

He may just make another CRT if something noticeable is found.

Once again, Can I continue republishing Barney?

AguilaR101 said:
All those techniques listed reek of misinterpretation, but I'm not gonna watch a kids show to debunk.
Why do you think so in the first place?

AguilaR101 said:
All those techniques listed reek of misinterpretation, but I'm not gonna watch a kids show to debunk.
The reek response though!!! I will be honest, AguilaR101, whether I agree or not to it, your response matches your avatar's expression and it is positively refreshing to me!

Yeah, at my 4 episode/day quota, I'll be done in like, 2 months, so I suppose you can be done with this and close it until I make another CRT.

I don't think the blog's explanation for Barney's conceptual erasure is good enough. Because the kid didn't actually conceptually erase Barney, or erase anyone or anything, so we can't know that the kid actually has the power to do that. Since the kid doesn't have it, Barney shouldn't have it, or resistance to it.

I'm also kind of doubtful that Barney should have resistance to EE in general, since the kid that tried to erase him wasn't shown to have EE.

Agnaa said:
I don't think the blog's explanation for Barney's conceptual erasure is good enough. Because the kid didn't actually conceptually erase Barney, or erase anyone or anything, so we can't know that the kid actually has the power to do that. Since the kid doesn't have it, Barney shouldn't have it, or resistance to it.
I'm also kind of doubtful that Barney should have resistance to EE in general, since the kid that tried to erase him wasn't shown to have EE.
Agreed.

Repeating from vs thread "That's uh, defo not type 1. Nothing in the second scan implies he's friends of the concepts, just that he teaches those to the kids. I'd say this is either type 2. He also has 2 physical forms so there's that too."

Agnaa said:

This too should be removed, it's a massive stretch to assume all this off of super shaky scaling.

Agreed about the EE. AFAIK, the kid tried to use his belief/imagination/mind to make Barney disappear. But of course it didn't work, because he's an ordinary kid, & even if Barney DID grant EE of "imaginary"/imagination-creationed entities (Like Barney himself, who exists thanks to the imagination of other kids.) to other kids, little suggests he'd freely let ANY kid just erase ANY imaginary entity, let alone himself. And 1 person getting rid of the product of multiple equivalent people's efforts, when that product is also (paradoxically) the source of the abilities for all those peoples doesn't make that much sense to me, IMHO.

Imaginym: What happens is that Barney is normally near friends and rarely gets hostile stuff in-verse., that, and the fact the kid has a feat of transmutating some wood into an airplane, which didn´t affect Barney.

The spanish opening says that 1,2,3, A, B and C are his friends, but this may not be canon...

He also has a feat of erasing a bunch of vegetation and even some animals, by the way.

Lastly, for the abstract existance, I hardly got replies about that, so it may be changed back to type 2. I have a bad feeling if it´s removed (As I feel it´s accurate), but if it´s needed, it may be removed in that case.

Note that his abstract existance isn´t the only thing supporting type 1 immortality on him.

Bobsican said:
Imaginym: What happens is that Barney is normally near friends and rarely gets hostile stuff in-verse., that, and the fact the kid has a feat of transmutating some wood into an airplane, which didn´t affect Barney.
The spanish opening says that 1,2,3, A, B and C are his friends, but this may not be canon...

He also has a feat of erasing a bunch of vegetation and even some animals, by the way.

Lastly, for the abstract existance, I hardly got replies about that, so it may be changed back to type 2. I have a bad feeling if it´s removed (As I feel it´s accurate), but if it´s needed, it may be removed in that case.

Note that his abstract existance isn´t the only thing supporting type 1 immortality on him.
The kid didn't do it by himself, it took him, his 2 sisters or friends that are girls(whatever they are), barney himself, and the audience to make the wood into an airplane.

What's the original language for Barney?

That'd only help him with existence erasure, so far nothing seems conceptual.

I sent my 2 cents on the AE.

His type 1 still sounds like longetivity rather then actual type 1.

1: But he helped, and so he technically has the power to do so.

2: English as far I remember

3: What happens is that... I´m going to copy-paste one of my past comments...

The only issue I have is his Conceptual manip, it´s weird, as he resists it from a kid that tried to conceptually erase him with his imagination (yes, kids in the Barneyverse have that power should they interact with him), which Barney easily said lol no to, which means that Barney should be able to conceptually erase those he desires to that lack a resistance to it, as he issaid to be superior to the kids.

4: There´s also this, but it´s questionable as there´s no statement about where BJ and Baby Bop actually go.

5: That´s why it got a likely rating.

It was with the help of others, it'd be like giving a single sage from Zelda sealing cause they helped along with the 7 . others.

Then it's a mistranslation and not legit

The kid has already shown he requires help from a 4+ people to even do imagination based hax and the main thing with that kid in the movie iirc is that he basically hated imagination.

That just look like they have the same teleportation as Barney.

It should just be changed to longetivity.

1: What happens is that the kids in Barney are known to often being capable of doing stuff like this, ever since the first episode of the series. Disqualify somethign like this just because the kid it self only appeared once in the series doesn´t seem like the best action to me.

2: Fine then, still worth to point out.

3: "by my imaginatio" Which means that he logically would be able to manipulate his abstract existance as the source of the idea comes from those perceiving him (especially the kids).

4: Which is why I said it was questionable, but then again, the question is "where", not "how".

5: The abstract stuff can back it up.

Here is the back up delete text:

Barney personajes barney

BarneyDollSeason7
I love you, you love me. We're a happy family. With a great big hug, and a kiss from me to you, won't you say you love me too?
~ Barney the Dinosaur​
Summary
Barney is a friendly, purple dinosaur originated from a doll that was brought to life thanks to the strong imagination of children, bringing love to everyone in his path.

Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 8-B, likely 6-C with Weather Manipulation

Name: Barney the Dinosaur

Origin: Barney & Friends

Classification: King, Anthropomorphic Tyrannosaurus Rex

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Self-Sustenance (Types 1, 2 and 3), Abstract Existence (Is explicitly shown as an imaginary entity personified, is friend of concepts like 1, 2, 3, A, B and C; Type 1), Immortality (Type 3, relies his own doll, likely also Type 1 and 6 via abstract existence/feats and changing doll), Non-Corporeal (His true form is abstract), Likely Possession (Only to inanimate dolls), Light-based Intangibility (Only active when regenerating to either of his forms or teleporting), Regenerationn (High, can reshape himself from light particles), Magic, Transformation (Via doll form), Light Manipulation, Genius Intelligence, Breaking the Fourth Wall, Enhanced Senses (Could see the color change of an egg hundreds of kilometers away), Broadway Force, Cloth Manipulation (As seen here, Can also likely be used for Statistics Amplification and Statistics Reduction), Empathic Manipulation (Can make targets friendly towards himself and allies), Telepathy (Knew that the alien girl had the spaceship inside her orb), Summoning and Dimensional Storage (Via imaginatio or Barney Bag), Weather Manipulation (Via Magic Jars), Plant Manipulation, Animal Manipulation, Portal Creation (Via this and this, Has potential to be also used for BFR), Vibration Manipulation (Can make magnitude 4 earthquakes by jumping), Telekinesis (Moved a bunch of leaves, Transported around an elephant), Invisibility (Comparable to Baby Bop, who can do this), Limited Size Manipulation and Air Manipulation (Can make things bigger or smaller, when transforming he can emit a gust of wind), Power Bestowal (Should the target meet Barney, have imagination and be aware of it) and wielding of the following: Teleportation, Transmutation, Existence Erasure (Can undo stuff with no traces left), Conceptual Manipulation and Reality Warping (Via his imagination, can seemingly conceptually erase those that lack a resistance to it); Resistance to Transmutation, Existence Erasure, Conceptual Manipulation and Reality Warping (A kid attempting to kill Barney with his imagination couldn`t harm him)

Attack Potency: At least City Block level, likely Island level with Weather Manipulation (Can cause magnitude 4 earthquakes by jumping, Froze over up to the horizon the area)

Speed: Subsonic+ with Massively FTL+ reactions (He looks like a blur to some people when hiding himself, higher than Tosha, who could do this; Comparable to BJ, who managed to keep up with Barney in a spacial motorboat that should have traveled about a galaxy in minutes to keep up with him)

Lifting Strength: Class 1 physically, Class 10 with Telekinesis (Hugged a bear, lifted this, briefly grabbed an elephant with Telekinesis)

Striking Strength: At least City Block Class

Durability:
At least City Block level

Stamina:
High

Range: Standard melee range, Tens of meters with hax, Hundreds of kilometers with Weather Manipulation

Standard Equipment: Magic Jars

Intelligence: Extraordinary Genius (Can teach kids important life lessons in a few minutes and take care of them, even while being in big adventures throughout the universe, managed to make a stable spaceship in a few seconds with cheap stuff from his surroundings and reality warping)

Weaknesses: His personality is strongly against violence, which includes fighting, the usage of his conceptual manipulation leaves him vulnerable for a considerable amount of time and it may also need him to close his eyes to do so if it´s something complex and/or harder. He can´t move while in doll form (except his eyes), but teleportation and reshaping mitigate that. His Weather Manipulation has a time limit of about an hour and also grants those in the affected area the appropiate clothing for it while it lasts, his High Regenerationn is not passive.

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

• Doll: Barney´s base form is a doll that Barney turns into to be ignored or when tired, he can´t move in this form, but he can still apply some of his own hax; he can use this in a battle to recover stamina, reshape himself back and undo damage done to himself.
Note 1: Respect thread

Note 2: Respect blog

Others
Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Matches:

This is frankly nothing but a dumb meme profile made with the intent of being a joke, and much like shit like "Composite Tree" from before, shouldn't be allowed.

Not to mention, everything was ludicrously wanked to the highest imaginable degree for no small purpose other than to make a joke, to overanalyze everything far and beyond the reasonable and the logical intent just to make the profile as ridiculously jacked as you can.

The AP is wanked, the speed is wanked, the haxes are clearly nonsense in 90% of the cases, this profile should not exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back