• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Barney & Friends: The CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimboydejuan12 said:
don't think heard do according about the African elephant as the elephant and the grizzly bear as the bear. Both will be male. The average male grizzly weighs 700 pounds. The average male African elephant weighs 10400 pounds.
"Class 10: 5000 to 10^4 kg (The mass of an adult elephant)"

Class 10 is the way to go it seems.

As for the edit thing, sorry, I forgot, I´ll apply that now.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
There aren't that many. One iirc Barney shows Magic and limited creation.
I seached in all the games avaiable and I can´t find footage of that.

In which game such thing happened?

Crabwhale said:
I have mentioned to a few select people, but I'll say it here too: I am binge watching all 248 episodes of the show to properly evaluate Barney.
Wish me luck.
Dodosuke
this thread become more and more funny

Crabwhale said:
I have mentioned to a few select people, but I'll say it here too: I am binge watching all 248 episodes of the show to properly evaluate Barney.
Wish me luck.
That's serious dedication

Chartate101 said:
I know this sounds ridiculous but: how do we know the games are canon?
Not sure, if they are not cannon anyway. Then, we can make a Composite profile for Barney.

One moment she's not there, then a flash, and she's there.

Besides, it's probably not the last time it'll happen.

Antvasima said:
Well, 248 episodes of pure (REDACTED) does not seem healthy to binge watch. In addition, I think that the energy is better spent on improving other character profiles.
Haven´t we warned users before for insulting a franchise like that?

Okay, it seems like the only thing missing a better explanation is the type 8 immortality.

If you find something in the lines of Barney, BJ, Baby Bop or Riff being lost and then found by summoning them back or something, please say it.

Crabwhale said:
I've already attributed him with Creation, Pocket Reality Manipulation and Broadway Force. And I'm only 5 episodes in.
Can you provide some more details on those?

Creation: Constantly causes objects (mostly outfits) to appear out of thin air. Under further consideration, this may or may not be more likely Summoning.

Pocket Reality Manipulation: Via his Barney Bag. The bag is constantly shown to contain different objects, sometimes far more than should be logically possible, and seemingly never needs to be refurbished (I mean, I've certainly never seen it or even being referred to as needing to actively be refilled, so it's the closest thing I got).

Broadway Force: Already in the blog, and...do I even need to explain?

Also, what's the antonym of an outlier?

Cause I'm fairly certain this is the definition of it.

Gotta add a bit of that to the blog.

By the way, after thinking about it for a while, should Barney have type 1 abstract existance instead of type 2? Type 1 seems to be more consistent, unless there´s actual footage of the kids bringing Barney back or something in those lines...

What else is left to finish in the CRT?

Unless... Crabwhale... oh.

It´s going to take a while...

Didn´t we had a profile for Cookie Monster and was quickly deleted? The statistics seemed to be quite solid and with the editing of the rule, he might be able to come back.

Bobsican said:
Didn´t we had a profile for Cookie Monster and was quickly deleted? The statistics seemed to be quite solid and with the editing of the rule, he might be able to come back.
He can come back

I already updated the blog for the profile with it, but now that you mention it, his case would likely apply type 1,2 and 3, especially considering the events of Barney in Imagination Island further support it.

Sesame Street

I tried looking into Sesame Street feats.

Cookie Monster ate the moon in a few bites, and theirs some MFTL+ feats somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back