• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Barney & Friends: The CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob, I'm fairly certain 'the wiki can't take how OP Barney is' because several things are wrong with the proposed profile.

I would assume Ant doesn't like it because it's a condescending show for 3 year olds that isn't meant to be on this wiki or to have time wasted watching over 200 episodes of it,

Which things are wrong exactly? I explained pretty much everything in the blog, unless I missed something.

Jimboydejuan12 said:
maybe whatever create Barney profile is joke character throw to Match opponents.
>_> probably hang out.
Not really a joke, Barney does have many feats which surprising to me. We just need proper evidences from the episodes.

"Barney won against X from Masadaverse"

Can't wait to see that happening

Bobsican said:
"Type 3: As he can regenerate from most injuries by just reshaping himself from light particles, he gets this one."

Does Barney have any feats demonstrating his ability? If he's used it for Teleportation, does he show any changes in his physical state between before he used it to Teleport & after he Teleports?

"Type 8: Should something very bad happen to Barney, the children he´s friend with can bring him back by just concentrating hard enought to do so."

Same as above, kind of; What was the feat, & what was Barney's state before this ability's use, & what was it afterwards?

"Barney can interact with anyone without freaking them out via his sheer "out of place" appearance, he gets this ability passively, or in other words it activates when someone fully notices his physical presence"

I don't think this is a justification; If such logic was applicable, we could apply it to give Empathic Manipulation to many supernatural beings that aren't seen as strange without explanation in any fiction. I think you should get a feat or statement to back it up.

There's probably other stuff in the blog worth going over, but I'm lazy. So maybe later.

Okay, yeah, I ain't touching that shit. Watching the show is as far as I go, and even then some people call me suicidal.

If you see any similar stuff, please make sure to take some scans.

Also...

For the type 3 thing, Barney becomes cleaner when using it by teleporting or transforming, as far I remember, may be questionable, so it can just get a possibly rating to fix that.

For the type 8, as Barney can be lost by being left at a side from the kids, they can call upon him and reshape his abstract structure with their imagination, it´s pretty much common sense (especially considering his abstract existance points toward type 2).

Lastly, for the empathic manip thing, I saw a similar thing that also granted such ability to this thing, so I thought it coud be applied here the same way too.

Any list of his games? If there´s any for stuff like GBA , DS, 3DS, SNES or even Sega Genesis I can help.

I suck at PC games, but I´ll try to find the Genesis game in one of... my websites.

Okay, I guess I´ll keep searching for feats in the games.

Does an elephant can weight far more than a bear?If what I think is right, Barney has Class 5 Lifting S with telekinesis!!!

I couldn´t find any footage about Barney´s Fun in Imagination Island, except for a clip of the actual episode, so I´ll skip that one over the actual episode instead.

So far (Still vulnerable to edits for more additions, by the way):

Actual statement for Cloth manip

Other stuff found around:

I would like to see the reaction of some characters when being forced to wear this.

Barney now fits in the categories "Royal Characters" and "Kings" officially

Size Manipulation

Bobsican said:
Okay, I guess I´ll keep searching for feats in the games.
Does an elephant can weight far more than a bear?If what I think is right, Barney has Class 5 Lifting S with telekinesis!!!

I couldn´t find any footage about Barney´s Fun in Imagination Island, except for a clip of the actual episode, so I´ll skip that one over the actual episode instead.

So far:

Actual statement for Cloth manip

Other stuff found around:

I would like to see the reaction of some characters when being forced to wear this.

Barney now fits in the categories "Royal Characters" and "Kings" officially

Size Manipulation
why not make edited your reply?

say Does an elephant can weight far more than a bear?If what I think is right, Barney has Class 5 Lifting S with telekinesis!!!

???

don't think heard do according about the African elephant as the elephant and the grizzly bear as the bear. Both will be male. The average male grizzly weighs 700 pounds. The average male African elephant weighs 10400 pounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back