• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Ye, this is one of the things that make me beleive Uryu doesn't have a complete Voll because he is fighting the influence of Yhwach's blood.

Btw from the new info, it seems Ichibei can "name" events itself. If that's the case then you could perhaps argue conceptual fate hax or smth like that which makes sense given he could steal hundred nights into the "future" soo he has some form of time manipulation which is why Yhwach upgraded his power to third pupil which seems to indicate that either Ichibei have blocked his ability to see and alter future as he already knows Yhwach can manipulate futures given the context that this time around we seen him teleporting and seeing futures or made an event where Yhwach was destined to be erased by his shrine technique

There is also this fact that Ichibei was "surprised" when Yhwach mimicked his sentence word by word which hints that Ichibei did "NOT" expected that to happen and he knows his power already. The third eye was there to forcefully null Ichibei stuff which seems to be a case layering.

So in the end, I think the conceptual powernull scaling chain goes like this soo far:

The third pupil Almighty > Two pupil Almighty (after awakening and fully controlled) > Ichibei's Shrine technique > Two pupil Almighty (before awakening) > Ichibei's casual conceptual hax
Ichibei should have future + fate manipulation instead of time manipulation or all?

Bleach anime website got updated with Senjumaru's and Ichibe's info card.

Senjumaru:

RAW said:
刺絡霊王及び霊王宮を守護する王族特務・零番隊「大織守」修多羅千手丸の斬魄刀。

始解時は針の状態に変化し、針頭から無限に伸びる霊子の糸で縫い目を入れた対象を操る。

卍解は『娑闥迦羅骸刺絡辻』。巨大な機織り機が出現し反物が流れ出ると同時に、その両側に無数の糸が垂れ下がる小さな門が林立、小門からも反物が下がり、楕円状の空間が出来上がる。

対峙する敵に合わせ様々な特性の反物が織られ、その織柄が具現化したかのような攻撃で敵を葬る。敵の数や特性に合わせて、反物の数や柄も増減する。霊王宮防衛戦に於いて、六人の滅却師を相手にした修多羅は『死出六色浮文機』を謳った。

なお、零番隊の四神将である麒麟寺天示郎、曳舟桐生、二枚屋王悦、修多羅千手丸は、それぞれの卍解が三界に与える影響の大きさを鑑み、互いの命をもって卍解発動を制限する『血盟の契』を交わしている。

DeepL said:
Shigarami

This is the zanpakuto of "Oorimori" Shutara Chitemaru, a member of the royal family's Zerobandai "Oorimori" that protects the Stingarei King and the Reiou Palace.

When it is first unleashed, it transforms into a needle, and the threads of the spirit that extend infinitely from the needle's head are used to manipulate the object stitched with the needle.

Manjiryu is "desarutarakara kakarashigaratsuji". At the same time, a huge loom appears and fabrics flow out, and small gates with countless threads hang down on both sides of the loom.

The fabrics are woven according to the characteristics of the enemy, and the weavers bury the enemy with attacks that seem to embody the woven patterns. The number and patterns of the fabrics increase or decrease according to the number and characteristics of the enemy. In the battle to defend the Reiou Palace, Shudara, who faced six destroyers, called it "Shide Rokuiro Ukibun Ki" (six-color floating pattern machine for dying out).

Furthermore, the four divine generals of Zero-band, Kirinji Tenjirou, Kiryu Hikifune, Ouetsu Niheya, and Sentemaru Shutara, considering the great impact their respective swastika-devices have on the three realms, have signed a "blood pact" with each other to limit the use of swastika-devices by their own lives.

ChatGPT said:
Shigarami

The Zanpakutō of Shutara Senjumaru, a member of the Royal Guard "Great Weave Protector" (Daiōri Mamoru) of the Zero Division, who guards the Soul King and the Soul King Palace.

In its Shikai (initial release) state, it transforms into needles, and by controlling the threads of reishi (spirit particles) that extend infinitely from the needle tips, she manipulates the stitched targets.

Her Bankai (final release) is called "Shatakaragai Shiraku Tsuji". A massive weaving loom appears, and as fabric begins to flow out, countless small gates from which threads hang densely appear on either side of it. From the small gates, more fabric is suspended, creating an oval-shaped space.

Tailored to the enemies she faces, fabrics with various characteristics are woven, and attacks that seem to materialize the patterns of the fabric are unleashed to bury her enemies. The number of fabrics and patterns increase or decrease depending on the number and nature of her opponents. During the defense of the Soul King Palace, Shutara faced six Quincy and invoked the "Six-Colored Floating Death Weaving Loom."

Furthermore, Shutara Senjumaru, along with the other Four Divine Generals of the Royal Guard—Kirio Hikifune, Tenjirō Kirinji, Ōetsu Nimaiya, and herself—has made a 'Blood Oath Contract' with one another to restrict the activation of their Bankai due to the immense impact it has on the Three Realms.

Ichibe:

RAW said:
兵主部一兵衛

霊王を守る王族特務・零番隊の実質的な頭目。『真名呼和尚』の二つ名を持つ。

万物の「真名」を司る存在であり、尸魂界の開闢以来、あらゆる物象や事象に「名」を与え、名を与えたものに干渉し影響を及ぼす事ができる。

兵主部の斬魄刀『一文字』は、巨大な筆の形状をした刀で、この世に存在する『黒』の全てを支配する力を持ち、一文字に黒く塗り潰されたものは名を失い、能力や性質を無効化される。解号は「黒めよ」。

そして、一般的な斬魄刀でいう"卍解"は、『真打・しら筆一文字』。 「最初に生まれた"進化した斬魄刀"」である。対象となるものに白の墨で「新たな名」を刻み、その名と同じ性質へと変換してしまう。霊王宮防衛戦では、ユーハバッハに『黒蟻』の名を書き込み、虫けら同然の存在へと変質させた。

DeepL said:
Ippei Hyojibei

He is the de facto head of the Zero Unit, the royal family's special task force that protects the Rei King. He is also known as "Shinmei Yobo Waho" (the monk of Shinmei Yobo).

Since the creation of the corporeal world, he has given "names" to all phenomena and events, and is able to interfere with and influence those he has given names to.

Ichimonji, Hyoshuubu's zanpakuto (sword), is shaped like a giant brush and has the power to control all "blackness" that exists in the world. The unraveling sign is "Kuro-meyo".

The common Zanpakuto term "Manjikai" is "Shinchu, Shirabuchi Ichimonji. It is the first "evolved zanpakuto". It inscribes a "new name" in white ink on the target object and transforms it into the same nature as the name. In the battle to defend the Reiou Palace, he wrote the name "Black Ant" on Juhabach, transforming him into a mere insect.

ChatGPT said:
Hyōsube Ichibē

The de facto leader of the Royal Guard's Special Royal Family Task Force, the Zero Division, who protects the Soul King. He holds the title of "True Name Calling Monk" (Manazukushi Oshō).

He is a being who governs the "true names" of all things. Since the dawn of the Soul Society, he has bestowed "names" upon all objects and phenomena, and has the power to interfere with and influence anything he has named.

Hyōsube's Zanpakutō, Ichimonji, takes the form of a large brush. It holds the power to control all "black" in existence. Anything blackened by Ichimonji loses its name, and its abilities or properties are nullified. The release command is "Blacken".

His equivalent to a standard Zanpakutō's Bankai is "Shin'uchi: Shirafude Ichimonji". This is "the first evolved Zanpakutō to have been born." With it, he can inscribe a "new name" in white ink on a target, transforming it to match the properties of that name. During the defense of the Soul King Palace, he wrote the name "Black Ant" onto Yhwach, transforming him into a mere insect-like being.

Are we making a “Almighty ressurection power boost” key for all the Elite Quincy? Including Uryu? It looks like Yhwach used Almighty to bring them back to life and power them up similar to Auswhalen? Could be a future version of it he used through the future to do so.

Bleach anime website got updated with Senjumaru's and Ichibe's info card.

Senjumaru:

Ichibe:

Dang... Chatgpt omits event stuff... Can some raw translate it?

Also Ichibei named all phenomenas within Soul Society on the other side. Phenomena may includes time, gravity, victory, luck and such ideas afaik. Dunno what it would be argued as.

Last edited:
Mimihagi is that you?

GZKLvZoXIAAjVUk

Okay , so that mimihagi patern on Uryu's Blut is big. Uryu would then have a fragment of Mimihagi in him.

That could explain why he is so special, could survive the Auswhallen and can't quite be pinpointed by The Almighty foresight.

That could also explained why his new powers did not fully develop yet, their growth is ampered by Mimihagi stagnation.

Him having a fragment of the SK isn't a new theory as for why he is special , but i didn't expect it would be quite such an important fragment.

Okay , so that mimihagi patern on Uryu's Blut is big. Uryu would then have a fragment of Mimihagi in him.

That could explain why he is so special, could survive the Auswhallen and can't quite be pinpointed by The Almighty foresight.

That could also explained why his new powers did not fully develop yet, their growth is ampered by Mimihagi stagnation.

Him having a fragment of the SK isn't a new theory as for why he is special , but i didn't expect it would be quite such an important fragment.
The cooking here is imaculate

Okay new crack head theory :
Knowing now that Uryu have a fragment of mimihagi , it's possible it's the reason why mimihagi have a single pupil in the first place despite being SK related: It was split in two.
Hollup, Yhwach only ever had 3 irises unlike Reio's 4, what if uryu has the 4th that could explain his abilities resonating with the almighty, maybe the antithesis is the 4th ability of the almighty

P1) If something has a name, Ichibe named it
P2) Our universe has a name
C1) Ichibe gave our universe name
P3) For all x, if Ichibei named it, than ichibei has complete influence over it.
C2) Ichibe has complete influence over the universe
P4) If something has complete control over the universe, they are universal
C3) Ichibe is universal
I always thought of Ichibei having conceptual manipulation type 1, but I was thinking recently of Reio having the best case for it (should I make a thread on it?). But here are the possible options:

1) When Reio created the concepts of life and death, it resulted in World of the Living, the concept of life, and Soul Society, the concept of death. So its possible Reio had a blank canvas of sorts, that then Ichibei gave a name to (hence the phenomena part of the statement).

2) The Black itself is conceptual type 1 in nature (it surrounds everything in the Bleach universe as a whole, acting as a sort of metaphysical aspect), but the Names are type 2 in nature.

3) I am simply overthinking.

What you all think? I think Reio has the best case, but I wanna add to this whole convo. Bare in mind, this is my guesstimates on what is possible, as I ain't 100% sure yet.

I always thought of Ichibei having conceptual manipulation type 1, but I was thinking recently of Reio having the best case for it (should I make a thread on it?). But here are the possible options:

1) When Reio created the concepts of life and death, it resulted in World of the Living, the concept of life, and Soul Society, the concept of death. So its possible Reio had a blank canvas of sorts, that then Ichibei gave a name to (hence the phenomena part of the statement).

2) The Black itself is conceptual type 1 in nature (it surrounds everything in the Bleach universe as a whole, acting as a sort of metaphysical aspect), but the Names are type 2 in nature.

3) I am simply overthinking.

What you all think? I think Reio has the best case, but I wanna add to this whole convo. Bare in mind, this is my guesstimates on what is possible, as I ain't 100% sure yet.
Why does Reio have the best case for conceptual type 1? Outside his many transcend everything statements (plus anything related to him as well), he created the concepts of life and death in the primordial universe where none of that existed, which requires him (as a part of the type) to have it be independent from that part of the reality they govern, and also requires to shape the reality of that specific, not many even can effect the Reio without special things (such as Yhwach). Same thing would go to Reio's existence itself.

"Such concepts are completely independent from the part of reality they govern, except maybe of other concepts of this nature. These concepts shape all of reality within their area of influence and at whatever level that area exists in, and everything in it "participates" in these concepts. For example, a circular object is circular because it is "participating" in the concept of "circle-ness". In this way, the alteration of these concepts will change every object of the concept across all of their area of influence, while the opposite wouldn't affect the concept."

Why does Reio have the best case for conceptual type 1? Outside his many transcend everything statements (plus anything related to him as well), he created the concepts of life and death in the primordial universe where none of that existed, which requires him (as a part of the type) to have it be independent from that part of the reality they govern, and also requires to shape the reality of that specific, not many even can effect the Reio without special things (such as Yhwach). Same thing would go to Reio's existence itself.

"Such concepts are completely independent from the part of reality they govern, except maybe of other concepts of this nature. These concepts shape all of reality within their area of influence and at whatever level that area exists in, and everything in it "participates" in these concepts. For example, a circular object is circular because it is "participating" in the concept of "circle-ness". In this way, the alteration of these concepts will change every object of the concept across all of their area of influence, while the opposite wouldn't affect the concept."
Saw your pfp and thought @IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 was back

We are so back 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Depending on now Ichigo vs Uryu goes, Casual Shikai Ichigo might be 4-A.
  • Senjumaru can summon hollows, fuse using her with her bankai (like Soya), etc.
  • Senjumaru's Bankai can create a counter measure for each opponent
  • Universal Ichibe
  • Possibly CM 1 Ichibe which might affect those with Soul King fragments
  • Stealing the night from the future will affect his range
  • The PV of OG Bleach is so peak that I started imagining every episodes in that animation. I really hope for a remake after TYBW ends. Cour 3 episode 1 reached my expectations. Pierrot Films weren't joking at all. Kudos to them for their work.
  • New contents just for this episode is peak and peak.
  • Kubo really really really cooked.

Back