• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Based on the info card, Ichibe also named all events, and he can influence anything he named.
Screenshot_20241005_192736_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20241005_192631_Google.jpg

On a different note, I loved how they portrayed the Almighty, but man, did Ichibe's Masoleum really steal the show! They had him sing and dance and everything! Uryu vs Senjumaru was also pretty sick. Seeing Uryu use the Antithesis (without actually revealing it yet) to trap Senjumaru in her own Bankai, and then one-shot her was so cool after Senjumaru nearly killed him earlier by trapping him.

On a completely different note, I'm not used to watching Bleach in Japanese, so I was completely surprised that Uryu is voiced by the voice of Shirou Emiya. It was a bit surprising (and disorienting) as a huge Fate fan. That's not relevant, I just thought it was funny.

Could you send the raw text here? Interesting
Here you go.

霊王を守る王族特務・零番隊の実質的な頭目。「真名呼和尚」の二つ名を持つ。万物の「真名」を司る存在であり、尸魂界の開闢以来、あらゆる物象や事象に「名」を与え、名を与えたものに干渉し影響を及ぼす事ができる。兵主部の斬魄刀『一文字」は、巨大な筆の形状をした刀で、この世に存在する「黒」の全てを支配する力を持ち、一文字に黒く塗り潰されたものは名を失い、能力や性質を無効化される。解号は「黒めよ」。そして、一般的な斬魄刀でいう”卍解”は、「真打・しら筆一文字」。「最初に生まれた”進化した斬魄刀”」である。対象となるものに白の墨で「新たな名」を刻み、そのと同じ性質へと変換してしまう。

霊王宮防衛戦では、ユーハバッハに「黒」の名を書き込み、虫けら同然の存在へと変質させた

Back