• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

tbh idk if they even classify as dragons, also one of the big 5 (i think it was 5) most powerful dragons or something, got literally headshot and insta killed by that guy that looks like a janitor
The Janitor guy give the vibes of Urahara. They look like ordinary men but...

tbh idk if they even classify as dragons, also one of the big 5 (i think it was 5) most powerful dragons or something, got literally headshot and insta killed by that guy that looks like a janitor
That Janitor is 100% somethin special.
Plus Burn the Witch is only like City Block level+ max from Cinderella's explosions…

also no he doesn't eclipse Ichibei in CFYOW, no idea where you got that
bruh, he can beat Hikone, Ichibei cannot.

Ichibei isn't at the level of the wounded Reio, while IIRC, Hikone is either at it or surpasses it. Also, Hikone is strong enough to where Aizen needs to try to beat him, so yeah, Ichibei isn't at that level.

Check Zaraki and Ichibei profile and come back

I don't really care, just pointing out he didn't eclipse Ichibei because I had already tiped that.

bruh, he can beat Hikone, Ichibei cannot.

Ichibei isn't at the level of the wounded Reio, while IIRC, Hikone is either at it or surpasses it. Also, Hikone is strong enough to where Aizen needs to try to beat him, so yeah, Ichibei isn't at that level.

Ichibei can beat him, the enumeration of names isn't taxative and the royal guard isn't mentioned because they excluded themselves from the fight.

Even back then when Ikko was at full power he was defeated by Ichibei and Nimaiya, Zaraki merely killed the thing right before those powers where recovered.

Deceived forgot to include himself
ffac6cad73b1a1e04c0993c94de067ce.jpg

I don't really care, just pointing out he didn't eclipse Ichibei because I had already tiped that.

Ichibei can beat him, the enumeration of names isn't taxative and the royal guard isn't mentioned because they excluded themselves from the fight.

Even back then when Ikko was at full power he was defeated by Ichibei and Nimaiya, Zaraki merely killed the thing right before those powers where recovered.
cf5e0932efebea4fbc9909e2d30b4820.jpg

-No, he is recognized because he defeated Unohana, the source and previous owner of the title, Yamamoto being alive would be irrelevant, also no he doesn't eclipse Ichibei in CFYOW, no idea where you got that.
Unohana doesn’t even deserve the title based on the criteria and definition you are arguing. Kenny is the Kenpachi because at the point he kills Unohana, the actual strongest and most skilled Shinigami (Yama) is dead. Also yes, Kenpachi eclipses Ichibe lol. He one shot Ikomikidomoe who broke out of Ichibe’s name hax via raw power. And no, Iko didn’t simply regain his OG level of power seeing as naming hax worked before, it doesn’t work after the power up.
-He didn't have any power up after Unohana, at least none that isn't negligible, something like cutting Gerard's arm and toppling him is in her range.
First of all, he definitely had power ups. We get told how souls get stronger so when Kenpachi proceeds to be brought close to death several times after his Muken training, we don’t need to be explicitly told he got stronger when the established rules of the universe already do.

Secondly, Unohana can’t do shit to God Size Gerard and thinking she can is a delusion. Kenpachi came straight from fighting her to beat up Gremmy and bro didn’t have a scratch on him. That means that after Unohana healed him for the last time, base Kenny one shot her ass and her Bankai couldn’t do anything against him.
-Well no, the Kenpachi title as enough of a context because of Unohana mastering all sword styles, Zaraki being able to cut anything and the 11 squad being based on sword fighting, Yamamoto is just called the peak in all the arts but Isn't necessarily the strongest in each one.
The Databook telling us Yama is the best at Zanjutsu > your headcanon that it isn’t talking about how he is built different from the plebs around him. You gonna argue that Soifon is the fastest Shinigami just because the 2nd Division focuses on it and stealth where the others don’t? Kenpachi also can’t cut everything. That’s why Gerard was slamming him around with a sword he repeatedly failed to cut through.

Keep huffing the cope tho.

Unohana doesn’t even deserve the title based on the criteria and definition you are arguing. Kenny is the Kenpachi because at the point he kills Unohana, the actual strongest and most skilled Shinigami (Yama) is dead. Also yes, Kenpachi eclipses Ichibe lol. He one shot Ikomikidomoe who broke out of Ichibe’s name hax via raw power. And no, Iko didn’t simply regain his OG level of power seeing as naming hax worked before, it doesn’t work after the power up.

-The title exist for her in the first place, and Zaraki is only the true worthy Kenpachi because he killed her, as he told Issane. Unohana herself said she was the strongest at that point, that she was bored because nobody was stronger, even when Yamamoto exised, she learned to use kaido just to fight more because she is a fighting maniact. Is not that hard to conect the dots, the Kenpachi is mean as the strongest in a sword fight.

-Ikko could start breaking the seal because of the time pased and the power increase but still didn't regain his true name, nameless he is still nerfed as we know, Zaraki killed him before he returned to his prime.

-Zaraki is weaker than Ichibei and Ichigo, he isn't really the strongest as a whole either. Damn even Hitsugaya is comparable to him in adult form. That's why he couldn't beat Hikone in base.

First of all, he definitely had power ups. We get told how souls get stronger so when Kenpachi proceeds to be brought close to death several times after his Muken training, we don’t need to be explicitly told he got stronger when the established rules of the universe already do.

Secondly, Unohana can’t do shit to God Size Gerard and thinking she can is a delusion. Kenpachi came straight from fighting her to beat up Gremmy and bro didn’t have a scratch on him. That means that after Unohana healed him for the last time, base Kenny one shot her ass and her Bankai couldn’t do anything against him

-Yes we do, prove he became significantly stronger. And to a grater degree than he could before, because those Zenkais amounted to nothing substantial seeing he barely defeated Unohana after hundreds of them.

-Unohana could just heal her wound if she wanted, she let herself die when Zaraki's power was fully unleashed at wich point they still fought for a while until he landed the killing blow, she is outrigh seen locking blades in melee. Also do you really think there's a great difference between the Zaraki at 99th zenkai and the 100th zenkai version?

The Databook telling us Yama is the best at Zanjutsu > your headcanon that it isn’t talking about how he is built different from the plebs around him. You gonna argue that Soifon is the fastest Shinigami just because the 2nd Division focuses on it and stealth where the others don’t? Kenpachi also can’t cut everything. That’s why Gerard was slamming him around with a sword he repeatedly failed to cut through.

Keep huffing the cope tho.

The manga overrides the databook and Unohana has better feats and statements in zanjutsu, because she is the source of the Kenpach title and the one that mastered all sword styles, as well as being near equal to base Zaraki from the Palace invasion

Last edited:
-The title exist for her in the first place, and Zaraki is only the true worthy Kenpachi because he killed her, as he told Issane. Unohana herself said she was the strongest at that point, that she was bored because nobody was stronger, even when Yamamoto exised, she learned to use kaido just to fight more because she is a fighting maniact. Is not that hard to conect the dots, the Kenpachi is mean as the strongest in a sword fight.
Keep ignoring that Yama kept Retsu in line along with 11 other of the worst criminals and fighters in SS’s history via his strength lol. She may have been the first to be called Kenpachi but it still doesn’t make her the strongest unless, even if we discount Yama like you are want to do, you also think she is stronger than Ichibe? No? Concession accepted.
-Ikko could start breaking the seal because of the time pased and the power increase but still didn't regain his true name, nameless he is still nerfed as we know, Zaraki killed him before he returned to his prime.
Top tier gymnastics my guy. It was never said Iko was breaking out because of the time that has passed. Prime Iko is also the one that got one shot by Kenny as I’ve already explained. Fragments Iko > name hax > past Iko.
-Zaraki is weaker than Ichibei and Ichigo, he isn't really the strongest as a whole either. Damn even Hitsugaya is comparable to him in adult form. That's why he couldn't beat Hikone in base.
Ichigo? Probably, yeah. Ichibe? Lmfao. We are verbatim told that CFYOW Kenny, as the Kenpachi, is fully deserving of his title as the strongest Shinigami. Adult Tōshirō is relative to TYBW Kenny and his Bankai has the same hype as Yama’s Zanpakuto. That doesn’t mean he is touching CFYOW Kenny at all.

Kenny was bullying Hikone in base with his eyepatch on. Dude wasn’t even trying and still had the upper hand the whole time.
-Yes we do, prove he became significantly stronger. And to a grater degree than he could before, because those Zenkais amounted to nothing substantial seeing he barely defeated Unohana after hundreds of them.
That just shows the gap between Retsu and timeskip Kenny? An actually dumb take without an ounce of logic or critical thinking. His zenkais take him from barely losing to SS Shikai Ichigo to clapping base Nnoitra by accident and being pressed by Res Nnoitra to stomping Dino Yammy. Those are just singular Zenkais but you think he didn’t get massively stronger after coming close to death three times in the span of an hour or smth? Bro went from being weaker than God Size Gerard after cutting his arm to tripping and pinning post Bankai VSD Gerard with his off hand while severely weakened and in the process of dying.
-Unohana could just heal her wound if she wanted, she let herself die when Zaraki's power was fully unleashed at wich point they still fought for a while until he landed the killing blow, she is outrigh seen locking blades in melee. Also do you really think there's a great difference between the Zaraki at 99th zenkai and the 100th zenkai version?
Being able to heal her wound and supposedly being relative to Kenny implies that she was still capable of beating him a final time and then healing him to make him stronger. Guess what she didn’t do? Beat him another time and make him stronger. You know what that means? She was incapable of doing it and got slumped like a chump. As I already pointed out above, just one of his Zenkai is a huge amp.
The manga overrides the databook and Unohana has better feats and statements in zanjutsu, because she is the source of the Kenpach title and the one that mastered all sword styles, as well as being near equal to base Zaraki from the Palace invasion
The manga overrides nothing unless there is a contradiction, something that doesn’t exist here. The Databook is written with the manga in mind so whatever Unohana scales to, Yama > that. She isn’t near equal to Kenny in the SKP. Stop just claiming this and actually provide proof like you are asking me to do. You won’t even explain your bunk reasoning, let alone provide scans.

And at least use the anime (manga doesn’t help your argument at all) where her Bankai could at least somewhat keep up with Kenny who wasn’t trying at the end … except that the moment he landed an actual hit on her, she immediately fell out of Bankai and thus was near death as a result coughoneshotcough.

Keep ignoring that Yama kept Retsu in line along with 11 other of the worst criminals and fighters in SS’s history via his strength lol. She may have been the first to be called Kenpachi but it still doesn’t make her the strongest unless, even if we discount Yama like you are want to do, you also think she is stronger than Ichibe? No? Concession accepted.

-I didn't ignore that, that's the very reason the argument is about pure swordfigting, that both her and Zaraki are weaker than others overall but still recognized as the strongest in melee.

You don't seem to understand my point at all.

Top tier gymnastics my guy. It was never said Iko was breaking out because of the time that has passed. Prime Iko is also the one that got one shot by Kenny as I’ve already explained. Fragments Iko > name hax > past Iko.

-Can never be prime Ikko because he didn't recover his name, Zaraki merely killed him as the seal was being broken. Also what evidence do you have about time not weakening the seal or a sudden power boost not being able to break the seal once applied?

-Because Ikko was sealed thousands of years ago, and Ywach seemingly broke out of the seal he was under in 1000.

That just shows the gap between Retsu and timeskip Kenny? An actually dumb take without an ounce of logic or critical thinking. His zenkais take him from barely losing to SS Shikai Ichigo to clapping base Nnoitra by accident and being pressed by Res Nnoitra to stomping Dino Yammy. Those are just singular Zenkais but you think he didn’t get massively stronger after coming close to death three times in the span of an hour or smth? Bro went from being weaker than God Size Gerard after cutting his arm to tripping and pinning post Bankai VSD Gerard with his off hand while severely weakened and in the process of dying.The manga overrides nothing unless there is a contradiction, something that doesn’t exist here. The Databook is written with the manga in mind so whatever Unohana scales to, Yama > that. She isn’t near equal to Kenny in the SKP. Stop just claiming this and actually provide proof like you are asking me to do. You won’t even explain your bunk reasoning, let alone provide scans.

This is wrong simply because the databook isn't entirely written by the author, the manga is, in the manga as a swordswoman she simply has better feats than Yamamoto

About the Zenkais, the ones before the TYBW where just him drawing his old strenght but that reserve is dry after Unohana, who he barely beat only wih his full power restored, meaning he lost with something like 90% of his full power just minutes before.

And he tripped frozen Gerard, so no point on bringing that up, instead try and prove characters get exponentially stronger after every defeat.

And at least use the anime (manga doesn’t help your argument at all) where her Bankai could at least somewhat keep up with Kenny who wasn’t trying at the end … except that the moment he landed an actual hit on her, she immediately fell out of Bankai and thus was near death as a result coughoneshotcough.

The anime is the one where we actually see the full fight, and is incredible that you say Zaraki wasn't trying when that goes directly against the point of the fight.

Zaraki is going all out using full power and determined to win, his mental blocks based on his fear of killing her are gone, she notices this and so she doesn't fix her wound like she did 1000 years ago.

When someone asks to use my phone I deadass have an anxiety attack. When my mom used my laptop I hovered over her multiple times pretending like I needed to do something where she was. It wasn't fear, it was terror.

I usually have like thousands of photos and gifs and videos and my search history got the government questioning me

Back