• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Boring Fact: Bleach is the only verse out of the B3 that doesnt have a Lightspeed Statement 😂
Actually Bleach has ONE direct LS statement in the entire series

It's from CFYOW

And it's to talk about how Sternritter Candice's lightning attacks are actually naturally far slower than lightspeed

...Kubo fr trolling lmao

I think... I figure out the Hell Arc Narrator / Villian + the what the 2 Fishes in this two pages mean...

0686.5-003.png
0686.5-066.png

If you ZOOM IN in the first page you see the BIGGER fish is upside down just like in the next page. Do you get where I am going with this?

Narrator on that page = Hell Villian = Clairvoyant (Almighty) Warden of Hell = Reio = Soul King (Tittle) = His original name and race has not been revealed. (I posted earlier about how The Pit may have been the original home of whatever creature the Reio is and that's why the Royal Houses wanted to sealed up the Pit/Hell-to prevent more people like him from coming out.

Bigger FISH = Yhwach

Smaller FISH = Aizen (He got bigger? Stronger to hold the gates of hell shut with his reiatsu.)

Meaning Yhwach and Aizen may have been brothers just like people have speculated all this time.

"It was good that the larger one died." = now the chaos begins... the balance is out of place and the gates will open with a small push from the captains burial since losing Yhwach was a big win for Hell.

After all Kubo draw the Reio Soul King to look just like Aizen weird, huh?

Kubo level 5 plot!

I think Aizen and Yhwach were the bigger fish, and the smaller fish is whatever was locked in Hell tbh. Maybe the Warden

nah, makes no sense unless they had a third brother lol
Not really, it’s a metaphor, so it doesn’t have to be examined literally. Plus we know the narrator is talking past tense. So it could be Kazui, given we know he has an attachment to fish, his Fullbring is fish after all. So the smaller fish could be Kazui. But Yhwach and Aizen are referred as a single thing, they are both the “large spiritual pressure keeping Hell shut”. So the big fish can easily refer to them both.

Not really, it’s a metaphor, so it doesn’t have to be examined literally. Plus we know the narrator is talking past tense. So it could be Kazui, given we know he has an attachment to fish, his Fullbring is fish after all. So the smaller fish could be Kazui. But Yhwach and Aizen are referred as a single thing, they are both the “large spiritual pressure keeping Hell shut”. So the big fish can easily refer to them both.
Narrator said "I had..."

Kazui's fish are not the same type.

Unohana is actually perfect for hell. No more people to heal. No more people to protect. Just violence. A place where she can embrace the serial killer she is. So unless she's locked up and immobile i imagine she's having a great time

Unohana is actually perfect for hell. No more people to heal. No more people to protect. Just violence. A place where she can embrace the serial killer she is. So unless she's locked up and immobile i imagine she's having a great time
All those thousands of years of therapy and anger management about to go down the drain

Pretty sure the warden of hell can leave whenever he wants just like the hell guardians can open the gates whenever they choose. The hell beast seem to use a different gate than the hell gardens and that gate is normally closed by reiastu while the other on can only be opened by the hell gardens

Most of yhwachs reiastu comes from the reio and the reio was the one original keeping hell suppressed but after he was killed Most of his power was lost and now their isn't enough power suppressing hell

Because it's too ******* inconsistent

Grimmjow's feats in both the TBYW and even the CFYOW novel itself where the Barragan statements come from consistently outdo anything Barragan can dream of
I see just nitpicking here. Also can you explain how it's inconsistent? He only lost to his own power not like Soifon or any weak characters Negged him.

Can someone tell me why Barragan > Grimmjow from CFYOW statement is not accepted in wiki.
Soooo, when I reread through CFYOW, I plan on getting the raws for that and translating them. And when I finish the reread of the TYBW/the anime finishes, I'm going to really hyper examine Grimmjow's feats to see how consistent/inconsistent that feat is.

Cuz rn (off memory) the scaling goes like this: Res Baraggan < Res Yammy ~ pre-TS Bankai Ichigo >~ Incomplete Fullbring Ichigo < Ginjo ~ LAA Tsukishima < CFYOW Tsukishima < base CFYOW Grimmjow. There's also other stuff like CFYOW Grimmjow's GRC ~ CFYOW Ginjo's Getsuga (not his rage amped one lol) > LAA Ginjo's Getsuga ~ FB Shikai Ichigo's Getsuga > Striped Mask Ichigo ~ Res Yammy's durability > Res Yammy > Res Baraggan.

Best you could say probably is that Respira can age people as strong as CFYOW Grimmjow. Which tmk isn't inconsistent. It would make Soi-Fon's Bankai > CFYOW Grimmjow, but no one ever tanks her Bankai so that's fine. And it makes post SAFWY Zaraki > CFYOW Grimmjow for being able to chad through Respira, which is fine too.

I see just nitpicking here. Also can you explain how it's inconsistent? He only lost to his own power not like Soifon or any weak characters Negged him.
Pretty much this grimmjow killed askin. Askin=kisuke and aizen stated kisuke was his equal. Their 2 issues with this aizen could mean their just equal in intelligence and grimmjow killed askin off guard. Also in just cuz you can harm someone doesn't mean you scale to.

Back