• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

When Yhwach said "All Bankai has already been destroyed" I don't think he meant that literally in the sense he destroyed every bankai in the SS in every future

I think he was just more so referring to the fact he BELIEVED he destroyed Renji's Bankai in every future when they "fought" but it was actually just Aizen's KS fooling his future sight

With the FF verse becoming low Multi, i think its fairly possible to argue Bleach to be the same.
I can imagine the War that would happen in the Crt 😂.

but i know making Uni Bleach will be impossible,since nobody wants to deal with that Shit 😅

but i know making Uni Bleach will be impossible,since nobody wants to deal with that Shit 😅
If you remove so called outlier bullshit from Gremmy Outerspace. You can literally scale God tiers to Atleast Multi galaxy. Well Yhwach nuking the verse wouldn't be far fetched to argue for his AP feat instead ED.

Just saying.

Yhwach promised Renji, and Rukia that he would kill them in their most happiest moment in the future before been under KS by Aizen. 🤔 Renji is going to get killed in the Hell Arc?

Yhwach also said “all bankais” are destroyed in the future. He took that moment and use it for Renji’s bankai which was really Aizen under KS effects. Meaning Aizen’s bankai will be the only bankai that will be “safe” from been “broken” because Yhwach already remove that “event” from the future by bringing it to the present and since Yhwach mistook Aizen for Renji that means Aizen’s bankai was never broken and will be the only hope everyone has against the new enemies in Hell.

But how are “all bankai going to be destroyed” in the future and by who or what?

If you look at the final battle, Yhwach dies in the same spot he came out of the portal. He wasn’t given a chance to move away from that spot during the battle at all. Did Yhwach foresaw this and will pull a Momoshiki with Kazui? 🤔
Kazui will be the villain of the hell arc :devilish:

With the FF verse becoming low Multi, i think its fairly possible to argue Bleach to be the same.
I can imagine the War that would happen in the Crt 😂.

Wtf is wrong with this wiki no one in fire force is low multi

Reio and Arc agreeing that Fire Force isn't 2-C.

fetchimage

Looking into dimension standards (they’re rather lax) and realm creation/destruction feats within vsbw standards. Bleach GT might move up to 4-A. I don’t have really any plans to touch them until the anime rolls up and finishes up tho, so who knows.

i was thinking bout something, do shinigami clothes provide any elemental resistance? i notice rukias bankai didnt really turn the clothes to dust , same with some other elements not damaging as it should?

It probably just scales with their reiatsu, considering that the clothes get affected with the transformation of their bankai it should just have the same resistances

Moist Critical covering this is crazy bruh
Pretty crazy ngl, i saw a lot of disc messages. He just stopped the Naruto vs Ichigo and asked for personal donations, 1 guy even gave 3k but Setz just took the Money and dipped 😂
What a piece of shit person.

Pretty crazy ngl, i saw a lot of disc messages. He just stopped the Naruto vs Ichigo and asked for personal donations, 1 guy even gave 3k but Setz just took the Money and dipped 😂
What a piece of shit person.
Yeah the amount of allegations and receipts to back them up is jaw dropping

Reading cfyow and Hikone says Ichigo is busy in the human world putting up a fight,risking his life for his sisters. What situation is Hikone talking about?

Back