• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Seeing as it would be anticlimactic if Yhwach died, he probably would have come back with the Almighty. Probably some shit like he saw his death in the past and changed his fate so that he didn’t die in the fight.

if Ichimonji can reduce the strength of an opponent can it also reduce their durability? (Make them as durable as an ant?)
Ichibei can do almost anything with ichibei anything he writes becomes reality. For example if he writes "hide"on the soul palace you can't perceive it or if he writes "seal" on the soul palace you can't enter. He write turn you into soul king by giving you the name tho are a few requirements must be met first

Ichibei can do almost anything with ichibei anything he writes becomes reality. For example if he writes "hide"on the soul palace you can't perceive it or if he writes "seal" on the soul palace you can't enter. He write turn you into soul king by giving you the name tho are a few requirements must be met first
How about kill

In what novel is stated that Ichigo can literally destroy particles? 🤔 that would be a good addition to his profile… I heard that before but don’t remember

In what novel is stated that Ichigo can literally destroy particles? 🤔 that would be a good addition to his profile… I heard that before but don’t remember
You talking about this statement?

Because I don't know if it should be taken super literally

Though I am open to being proven otherwise

unknown-7.png

I wasn't debunked arc and his side kick decive got slammed. Just cuz you win a argument on vsb doesn't mean you won the argument. Look at fire force it's 2C cuz the mods are fan boys

So I am confused...if Candice is much weaker after the TBYW via her own admission

Why is she getting a higher rating for her CFYOW Key? For fighting Iko and Hikone? Seems the novel is contradicting that

366B9231-E166-47D1-A2B5-759127ABD782.jpg

"Though it wasn't as powerful as it had once been"

So I am confused...if Candice is much weaker after the TBYW via her own admission

Why is she getting a higher rating for her CFYOW Key? For fighting Iko and Hikone? Seems the novel is contradicting that

366B9231-E166-47D1-A2B5-759127ABD782.jpg

"Though it wasn't as powerful as it had once been"
Hermano I am currently going through verse wide stat revisions. Don't take the current ratings as concrete. CFYOW is just at the end of the list for things to tackle.

Was there a hole left behind after yhwach took wandenreich to Skp?
Since seiretei would have been in the shatten bereich

They already started dubbing the season 2 scenes, so most of the episodes are already finished? Anyone with klub outside to confirm this kubo talk about dubbing?

Hermano I am currently going through verse wide stat revisions. Don't take the current ratings as concrete. CFYOW is just at the end of the list for things to tackle.
That’s a good point honestly. Hopefully it’ll fix some things, namely Ginjo somehow having a Getsuga as strong as as Ichigo’s strongest even emotionally amped being decided an outlier when it’s still stated he might put up a fight against Hikone. The fact he somehow has a Getsuga as as strong as the one he used to kill Yhwach based on his emotions never made sense

That’s a good point honestly. Hopefully it’ll fix some things, namely Ginjo somehow having a Getsuga as strong as as Ichigo’s strongest even emotionally amped being decided an outlier when it’s still stated he might put up a fight against Hikone. The fact he somehow has a Getsuga as as strong as the one he used to kill Yhwach based on his emotions never made sense
The statement shouldn't apply to the move Ichigo used on Yhwach as that was a Getsuga mixed with a Gran Rey Cero

It wouldn't apply to Getsuga Jujisho either as that another move as well

It also doesn't apply to FGT as Mugetsu=/=GT

It more than likely not referring to the same emotion amped getsuga FB Bankai Ichigo did that harmed Base Yhwach

Which is consistent since Ginjo in Bankai was matching FB Bankai Ichigo

Qyincy need blut vene for above human lvl dura, and Yhwach had blut artery active to penetrate Aizen, sooooo

Back