• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Barrgan,starrks and yammys powers were possible powers he thought sje would use. Then he later says the most probable powers she would is SE or VL because their the strongest
Headcanon, already countered that
He later back tracked and said VL ichigo was stronger and her best chance at beating him.
VL Ichigo isn't from HM

You ignored most of what I said in my posts, I think u conceded that Kubo didn't believe in this scaling, nor Ulq himself believed he was stronger than the other 3 espada.

1) You couldn't respond to Kubo's ranking in unmasked which takes into account all the states for espada like Grimmjow after his hand was erased, or Yammy in his release.

2) You couldn't respond to why Ulq said there are other 3 stronger than him, u said its because he is talking about how Aizen ranked them only, but this is just headcanon as Ulq knows his own abilities and that would mean Ulq was confirming the ranking.

We brought a ranking from Kubo himself, statement from Ulq himself, statement from SAFWY and you have nothing to support your scaling other than Ulq should be the strongest because I think so.

stark's strongest attack = wolves.

The wolves in large numbers and several times drew some blood only from the vaizards in shikai.

for me ulquiorra ress 2 seems to be the stronges

stark's strongest attack = wolves.

The wolves in large numbers and several times drew some blood only from the vaizards in shikai.

for me ulquiorra ress 2 seems to be the stronges
Starrk has 46 wolves from what i could count, he only used 3 on each vizard and they were mostly done and also to point out after barragan died he never went all out until he summons the wolves,and even then they were never used on Shunsui.

Why do people downplay Bambietta so hard ? Like her only feats at full power are oneshotting Shinji with negative difficulty and oneshotting Sajin as well if it wasn't for his immortality yet people say she loses to Hallibel and likes kek

I think bankai Ichigo actually get kinda stronger than his usual self due to awaken Quincy power which is something he never even used on his FB bankai mode Before Yhwach.

however Ichigo also kinda lost almost half of his outfit IIRC against Yhwach, so he was also kinda weakened When Jugram cut his bankai.

Ichigo also manhandled an Ayon absorbed Quilge. Ayon was already strong enough crush Voll Quilge quite badly even with blut vene active.

Depends how many chapters they do in ep7, i think they might end it with Ichigo Save the soul Society or Him throwing the Sword
True true that’d be a good end point, but also at the rate we’re going with like 5-6 chapters an episode we could end it off with Yhwach retreating.

I think bankai Ichigo actually get kinda stronger than his usual self due to awaken Quincy power which is something he never even used on his FB bankai mode Before Yhwach.

however Ichigo also kinda lost almost half of his outfit IIRC against Yhwach, so he was also kinda weakened When Jugram cut his bankai.
Yhwach implied that Ichigo was heavily weakened, he said "do you expect to defeat me in your current condition?" Or sth in that meaning

Yhwach implied that Ichigo was heavily weakened, he said "do you expect to defeat me in your current condition?" Or sth in that meaning
I mean
it was due to the outfit stuff

but I’m sure he used Quincy power after that phrase

Last edited:
I mean
it was due to the outfit stuff

but I’m sure he used Quincy power AFTER that phrase
There's no indication for that. I think FB Bankai ichigo is just that strong and mad underrated. Like Ginjo, FB Bankai ichigo is one of those that people refuse to acknowledge they're super strong for no reason

but I’m sure he used Quincy power AFTER that phrase
Yes he used blut vene to defend, however Ichigo already had access to the quincy powers after he escaped the jail, still his condition wasn't good, the one noticeable thing was his durability increase due to blut vene.

I think FB Ichigo is underrated yeah, it's stated that he took the reiatsu of all the captains + Kisuke's group and its implied that his power will be the sum of that in one of the novels or a databook if I'm not mistaken I need to recheck that again ngl.

There's no indication for that. I think FB Bankai ichigo is just that strong and mad underrated. Like Ginjo, FB Bankai ichigo is one of those that people refuse to acknowledge they're super strong for no reason
I don’t refuse to acknowledge anything, I’m simply evaluating feat objectively, mad underrated is exaggerated, dude in his shikai is inferior to ayon who is inferior to hallibel lol.

I can see him in shikai Yama or Aizen/yama tier with fullbring bankai or things around that. Which is very consistent with his showing If anything.

I was thinking now, would Gerard reach a point where he could defeat the old yamma? I don't see the yamma flames working on him because of his resistance to elemental powers, I really wanted to see what his 3 form is capable of :(

I was thinking now, would Gerard reach a point where he could defeat the old yamma? I don't see the yamma flames working on him because of his resistance to elemental powers, I really wanted to see what his 3 form is capable of :(
It can mostly depend if we say Yama bankai would erase him, but i think miracle should > Yama bankai erasure and still regenerate, so Gerard would just gerard’ him until he wins. If you think the miracle would not bypass Yamamoto erasure probably Gerard would get erased By his bankai.

I find weird that the heart of the soul can’t bypass Yama erasure though.

If the crt about Seireitei's size is accepted, will Gerard have a size 4? Already that technically would be seen from the surface of the planet.

Yhwach and Jugram are unique Quincy, and coincidentally they both didn't show one, so it's likely that they just don't have one

Also, how would Yhwach's Vollstandig even work? They generally make the Schrift itself stronger, but I simply can't imagine The Almighty being stronger...

Gerard had one and he was part of the Soul King, which makes me think Soul King and son also have one.
I feel like Yhwach's swap out for a Vollstandig was The Almighty transformation, plus it makes more sense if Yhwach can just use his Quincy powers to the fullest normally rather than need a transformation. Also, it's Yhwach who gives the Sternritter the ability to use Vollstandig iirc, so it'd make sense that he can just use that level of power normally.

Yhwach and Jugram are unique Quincy, and coincidentally they both didn't show one, so it's likely that they just don't have one

Also, how would Yhwach's Vollstandig even work? They generally make the Schrift itself stronger, but I simply can't imagine The Almighty being stronger...
Well regarding Uryu, CFYOW makes it seem like Uryu and Ryuken could likely use Vollstandig, so maybe Uryu did use Vollstandig against Jugram but got beaten out of it, or maybe he stayed in base to accumulate damage to use the Antithesis. And Jugram swaps powers with Yhwach at night, so if Yhwach doesn't have/need a Vollstandig, it makes sense that against Uryu at night Jugram wouldn't either. Plus Jugram highkey didn't need to power up to thrash Uryu.

But yeah I feel like the SK and by proxy his child probably don't need transformations to access their powers. Similar to how the final evolution of the Zanpakuto is to become one with it and have access to your full power 24/7. Just a hypothesis tho.

On the topic of Uryu, is there a reason why we don't give him the generic Vollstandig abilities? It also says this on the Quincy Physiology page
"This is given to all Sternritter members with the exception of Uryu given he doesn't posses either a medallion, Vollstandig nor any of the Special Quincy abilities within the series. "
Is it just outdated?

On the topic of Uryu, is there a reason why we don't give him the generic Vollstandig abilities? It also says this on the Quincy Physiology page

Is it just outdated?
Probably outdated, I'd have to find the scan, but iirc Liltotto implies Uryu and Ryuken can use the Vollstandig

Back