• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Ulquiorra is a mid-tier by the TYBW

Stop arguing that he's stronger when the manga, databook, and novels literally say he's not.

I don't want to see this anymore.

Headcanon, already countered that

VL Ichigo isn't from HM
He said all the powers that existed in HM not from HM. Which is why he back tracks and brings up ulq,and VL
You ignored most of what I said in my posts, I think u conceded that Kubo didn't believe in this scaling, nor Ulq himself believed he was stronger than the other 3 espada.
He said that based on the rank given to him it also can argued as retcon as yammy was also above him yet he didn't mention him.
1) You couldn't respond to Kubo's ranking in unmasked which takes into account all the states for espada like Grimmjow after his hand was erased, or Yammy in his release.
It's based on what aizen put them at not kubo stop it
2) You couldn't respond to why Ulq said there are other 3 stronger than him, u said its because he is talking about how Aizen ranked them only, but this is just headcanon as Ulq knows his own abilities and that would mean Ulq was confirming the ranking.
Already address this grab
We brought a ranking from Kubo himself, statement from Ulq himself, statement from SAFWY and you have nothing to support your scaling other than Ulq should be the strongest because I think so.

Episode 6 voiceline got Leaked apparently its got Aizen talking for like 40 sec, this is before or after he went to talk to Aizen idk 🤷‍♂️

So its confirmed again that Aizen is still fused with the Hogyoku, Yhwach says killing Aizen or sealing him again would be extremely difficult even for him

I think Yhwach saying “it’d take a long time to handle you” is “it’d take too long to deal with you while you’re restrained because of the Hogyoku”

From the translation that I've read, Aizen said that he moved in the same path as yhwach for a short time, which kinda confirms what Ichigo said after they sealed Aizen, Aizen lost because he wanted to lose and changed his goal

Back