• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Also, this episode really helps to aid the Base Yhwach ~ Bankai Yama argument. Also, they made the Toshiro statement more direct “every last drop of water”, I liked that they showed a random flower from somewhere across the planet burn up as a subtle nod to the scope of ZnT. The extended fight scenes are so ******* awesome. God it’s good to be a Bleach fan.

Also, this episode really helps to aid the Base Yhwach ~ Bankai Yama argument. Also, they made the Toshiro statement more direct “every last drop of water”, I liked that they showed a random flower from somewhere across the planet burn up as a subtle nod to the scope of ZnT. The extended fight scenes are so ******* awesome. God it’s good to be a Bleach fan.
Arc, in the translation I've watched Yama said "me, you and the soul society will be destroyed completely " or sth like that, while viz in the manga said "burn to the ground" which kinda implies surface destruction, what did they say in the correct translation of the anime?

Isn't it the flower in unohana's room?

Baffling that some used that very single panel where yhwach has multiple pupils to claim he had the almighty and Yama still defeated him despite the overwhelmimg evidence against it

Isn't it the flower in unohana's room?
I thought it was on the ground, I’ll rewatch the episode later anyhow

Arc, in the translation I've watched Yama said "me, you and the soul society will be destroyed completely " or sth like that, while viz in the manga said "burn to the ground" which kinda implies surface destruction, what did they say in the correct translation of the anime?
he did say he’d burn SS to ashes

In one of the shot of the past, you can even see Chojiro there , on top of the pile of quincies, implying he helped defeat Yhwach ? Probably not .

Choujiru didn't use his bankai so I don't think so, they showed Yhwach in blood and losing while confronting young Yama, he loved to Yama only

I'm watching it again, the flower appears burning and a glass vase below, it's really the flower in unohana's room
Ohh im watching the episode and I think I understand now what Arc meant, after Yama used the 15m c form he said me you and the soul society will burn to ashes as they showed a random flower on the surface getting burnt

Base Aizen's scaling should be discussed in a thread using both tybw and cfyow info tbh, ofc shikai yama's scaling would be discussed in that as well

I mean Base Aizen is either

A. Shikai Yama>Base Aizen>Base Yama

or

B. Shikai Yama>=Base Aizen>>>Base Yama

or

C. Shikai Yama>>>Base Yama~Base Aizen

I am open to literally any arguments for these but I think this is the general consensus no?

Unless you're one of those weirds who think Base Aizen is in Bankai Yama's tier

I mean Base Aizen is either

A. Shikai Yama>Base Aizen>Base Yama

or

B. Shikai Yama>=Base Aizen>>>Base Yama

or

C. Shikai Yama>>>Base Yama~Base Aizen

I am open to literally any arguments for these but I think this is the general consensus no?

Unless you're one of those weirds who think Base Aizen is in Bankai Yama's tier
No you can argue he is above shikai yama lol, that's why I said it should be discussed

No you can argue he is above shikai yama lol, that's why I said it should be discussed

Eh...he def relative but I think it's easier to argue Yama being superior when comparing the two

What is your reasoning for him being above Shikai Yama if u don't mind me asking?

I wonder if Yama's feat of erasing all SS clouds/moisture in this episode can be calculated. The entire feat happened in less than a second.

Back