• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I ain't getting into this argument with you right now....maybe some other time in VC

Cya

unknown.png
🥱 my sp too great

Bruhh you argue even.nel can hurt yammy. She was able cutt nnorritora who's dura is higher than yammy. Rukia even hurt yammy fam. Stop this wank
Since when did I say base Nnoitra’s durability > Maximal Res Yammy? Since when did Rukia harm maximal Res Yammy? Stop putting words in my mouth and learn to think beyond a second grade level 🤡

Since when did I say base Nnoitra’s durability > Maximal Res Yammy? Since when did Rukia harm maximal Res Yammy? Stop putting words in my mouth and learn to think beyond a second grade level 🤡
U said he's strong for harming yammy. Im saying harming giant cave man yammy is not impressive.

"Is the attack you are preparing now is even more powerful than the last Gran Rey Ceros.With a frustrated expression, Cien glares at Roca. "What on earth are you going to reproduce with your ability ! Stark's Wolfs? Is it the curse/respira of Barragan? Or you going to reproduce the maximal released Yammy giant ?". "If there was any power beyond that in Hueco Mundo, it would be Aizen-sama or my current power!"

-SAFWY

hyytaxazdos81.jpg
Yammy > Ulquiorra R.I.P. argument.

sauce

aka Yammy’s Cero blast and Cero Oscuras > Lanza Del Relampago. 🤡🤡🤡
Yammy fodder got hurt by rukia and pegged by kenpachi and byakuya. Even a fatigued half powered ichigo blocked his attacks. Kenpachi says nnori was a better fight. Man even calls him boring. Yet ya still **** ridding.

The ranks of reiastu don't apply to 2nd release as aizen is unaware of it.

"Is the attack you are preparing now is even more powerful than the last Gran Rey Ceros.With a frustrated expression, Cien glares at Roca. "What on earth are you going to reproduce with your ability ! Stark's Wolfs? Is it the curse/respira of Barragan? Or you going to reproduce the maximal released Yammy giant ?". "If there was any power beyond that in Hueco Mundo, it would be Aizen-sama or my current power!"

-SAFWY
This argument again

He did not include VL or 2nd res ulqiorrora in this statement. Which he later remembers. And thinks roca will use their powers over the other espada. Why? Because their more powerful

This argument.

He did not include VL or 2nd res ulqiorrora in this statement. Which he later remembers. And thinks roca will use their powers over the other espada. Why? Because their more powerful
Nope he just asked if she would use them because she thinks he is unaware of them, it could be interpreted as making a surprise attack on him, he said I knew about them and if you could produce VL Ichigo powers it would be troublesome, supported by the fact that Ulq himself said Espada 3-1 are stronger than him, supported by Kubo's ranking in unmasked which takes into account every state of the espada, he put Grimmjow after his hand was erased at the 12th, Yammy at 0 after his release, and Ulq was only the 4th.

FYI, Cien's cero was compared to that of VL Ichigo which negated Ulq's cero easily, and after Cien was hit by it, he asked her if she will use a stronger attack than that like Starrk's wolfs, so if anything, Cien said Roka believes Starrk had an attack thats > his GRC > Ulq's attacks in his SE lol.

Sorry but nothing in the series supports "Ulq >> other espada", Ulq himself didn't believe in that, Aizen didn't believe in that, Cien didn't believe in that, and Kubo didn't believe in that, only you and Clyde believe this terrible scaling and ignore all the statements shown in the manga and the databook.

It's weird that Kubo uses unknown units like ri. I remember how much i was confused when I read it in Ichibe's fight, like when I talked with someone from the US for the first time and he was using foot and inches

It's weird that Kubo uses unknown units like ri. I remember how much i was confused when I read it in Ichibe's fight, like when I talked with someone from the US for the first time and he was using foot and inches
It's more like it's a very old unit of measurement used to reflect that Soul Society is very antiquated and based in ancient society.

Still confuses me to this day why Viz decided to go with the Chinese li when converting Ichibe's 1000 ri and Toshiro's 3 ri for a Japanese manga 🗿

Back