• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Uryu is pretty strong when you think about it, Quilge outright stated Uryu heilig Bogen is impossible to be weaker than his, then he got the boost from Yhwach blood which is said to have boosted him above all his growth he made to that point, that is reach Captain level(by Quilge Statement).
Orihime grew strong enough to block Yhwach Attacks
meanwhile Chad gets to fight some Statues 💀

unknown.png

Dead

I wonder how much time and money he lost dumping this project

Edit: apparently the project was over half way done and Seth already paid voice actors to voice, so homie probably lost 100+ grand if the kickstarter is being honest about the money needed.

Last edited:
Your goofy ass thread turning into shit.
My thread isn't goofy just people with a political agenda ruining everything cause they want to force their view apon the peasants. We're living in a dictatorship! A self-perpetuating autocracy in which the working classes are oppressed for their beliefs.
Dread getting RVR'd and called transphobic.

And finally your thread getting closed by Damage.
mexican-hankerchief.gif

I go to the doctors and this is what happens, I'm ******* dead.

My thread isn't goofy just people with a political agenda ruining everything cause they want to force their view apon the peasants. We're living in a dictatorship! A self-perpetuating autocracy in which the working classes are oppressed for their beliefs.
Anything gender-related on a site about fictional characters is goofy.

L

Your goofy ass thread turning into shit.

Dread getting RVR'd and called transphobic.

And finally your thread getting closed by Damage.
ngl still scared till now if I will get banned or not bec other staff are offline lol

mexican-hankerchief.gif

Cope+mald+seethe+L+ratio+you’re goofy+thread closed and discussion over.

was aizen born evil?

or it was because of the way he was raised?

maybe if he interacted with others more and wasn't so lonely he might have been a different person.

i know you shouldn't trust tv tropes but tv tropes said this about him

"Ichigo believes he ended up this way because he was The Ace from a young age who couldn't connect with anyone due to being put on a pedestal." (from the lack of empathy part of his page)

so maybe he wasn't born evil it was just the way he was raised.

Aizen isn't evil, he just wanted to fight someone as strong as him.

His goal to change the system of the world isn't evil either, even Kisuke said Aizen and Yhwach weren't wrong/mistaken in their goal, but it's just that they wanted to change the world for their self desires, not for what the rest of the world really want.

The real enemy is Ichibe and the royal families

Aizen isn't evil, he just wanted to fight someone as strong as him.

His goal to change the system of the world isn't evil either, even Kisuke said Aizen and Yhwach weren't wrong/mistaken in their goal, but it's just that they wanted to change the world for their self desires, not for what the rest of the world really want.

The real enemy is Ichibe and the royal families

i heard Ichibe will one day be punished for his actions is that true?

Back