• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

As I said, it depends on if you think Ichigo's Reiatsu would allow him to withstand Yamamoto's Bankai heat or not

I obviously think Ichigo is ridiculously stronger than Yamamoto, I'm just pointing out that Ichigo could lose to him depending on your opinion of Reiatsu negging abilities

TS Ichigo throw a casual GT and Yama is erased from the face of SS.
Yama only blocked an arrow and sword from a weaker characther than himself and have no feat of vaporizing something far greater than himself.
Ichigo is not only much stronger ,he also have Blut that he can use unconsciously if he sense a danger , as we saw twice against Yhwach.

Yama have zero chance of winning, higher reiatsu negg arguments or not.

Tf is Purgy on today?

Also did not Dangai Ichigo not tank Aizen's Fragor which was way hotter than Yama's Bankai?

And we know True Shikai>=FGT Ichigo>>>>>Dangai

There's absolutely no indication whatsoever that higher Reiatsu lets you neg Yamamoto's Bankai, you can assume it sure but it's not a fact

Zangetsu has never withstood 15,000,000 degrees of heat, it gets immediately vaporized like Royd Loyd/Yhwach's sword

50 feet was just an estimate, idrc if it's 25 feet or 50 feet

GRCGT gets vaporized long before it hits him
I'm curious what the level of heat was needed when Oetsu was forging True Zangetsu and it vaporized that portion of the sea instantly.

Ichigo directly touched that with his hands with only burns to his shihakusho.

I'm curious what the level of heat was needed when Oetsu was forging True Zangetsu and it vaporized that portion of the sea instantly.

So according to this calc: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...lc_-Ichigo_vaporizes_the_sea_around_the_forge
The change in internal energy to vaporize the ocean is 10^16 joules
The formula for heat transfer via conduction related to time is: Q/t = kAΔT/d, where Q is that internal energy change, t is time, k is thermal conductivity, ΔT is temperature T hot - T cold, A is plane area, and d is thickness.

Assuming a time of 10s to lowball it we get we get Ichigo’s true Shikai burning at an astounding temp of roughly a trillion degrees C, however k decreases with temperature so realistically we’d be looking at even higher temperatures, far hotter than Zanka no Tachi 😭

I’ll extrapolate a fit for k to get an actual number and maybe blog it.

The blog lowballs the size of the body of water Ichigo vaporized too, so this value could skyrocket. Although I guess if we only account for what we see in that one panel and use a second as the time instead we got 10 trillion degrees C.

Last edited:
So according to this calc: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...lc_-Ichigo_vaporizes_the_sea_around_the_forge
The formula for heat transfer via conduction related to time is: Q/t = kAΔT/d, where Q is that internal energy change, t is time, k is thermal conductivity, ΔT is temperature T hot - T cold, A is plane area, and d is thickness.

Assuming a time of 10s to lowball it we get we get Ichigo’s true Shikai burning at an astounding temp of roughly a trillion degrees C, however k decreases with temperature so realistically we’d be looking at even higher temperatures, far hotter than Zanka no Tachi 😭

The blog lowballs the size of the body of water Ichigo vaporized too, so this value could skyrocket. Although I guess if we only account for what we see in that one panel and use a second as the time instead we got 10 trillion degrees C.
Nerd numbers.

old man yama in shambles.

Assuming it took about 1 gigaton of energy to vape the water (based on visuals alone, we know it vaped the entire sea).
Specific heat of Zangetsu would be extremely high. The temperature would be really high but then it should be dark blue and radiate like crazy
Specific heat of iron is 0.4 J/goC so if it weights like 10 kg youd need 4 kj to heat it 1C. So with the energy we got it would be 10^15 C+, quadrillion degrees.
If Zangetsu had a specific temperature as low as that of iron (or any known material) and sustained quadrillion degrees, it would radiate galaxy busting levels of energy.

Last edited:
Assuming it took about 1 gigaton of energy to vape the water (based on visuals alone, we know it vaped the entire sea).
Specific heat of Zangetsu would be extremely high. The temperature would be really high but then it should be dark blue and radiate like crazy
Specific heat of iron is 0.4 J/goC so if it weights like 10 kg youd need 4 kj to heat it 1C. So with the energy we got it would be 10^15 C+, quadrillion degrees.
If Zangetsu had a specific temperature as low as that of iron (or any known material) and sustained quadrillion degrees, it would radiate galaxy busting levels of energy.
Galaxy Resistance Ichigo :devilish::devilish:

Ah so actually know now.
I'd like to know how Shutara Senjumaru got promoted to the Royal Guard. What did she create? At first I thought it must've been the Shihakusho that landed her the promotion, but I don't really see it as being that important to garner her such an opportunity.
A389:
It's actually the Shihakusho

Ah so actually know now.
I'd like to know how Shutara Senjumaru got promoted to the Royal Guard. What did she create? At first I thought it must've been the Shihakusho that landed her the promotion, but I don't really see it as being that important to garner her such an opportunity.
A389:
It's actually the Shihakusho
That was already known from CFYOW

4ygqhhf3s7q91.png

Yeah I always assumed the numbers behind the sea feat would be insanely high, but I always took it as evidence that Ichigo should be fine facing Yamamoto.

Yeah I always assumed the numbers behind the sea feat would be insanely high, but I always took it as evidence that Ichigo should be fine facing Yamamoto.
Yeah and using some novel statements where it’s referred to as an ocean with subterranean depths, it could probably get much higher.

Could this calc be used when we see it in the anime?
it can be used now whenever I get around to blogging it.

Wouldn't this mean Ichigo's Reiatsu is 10 trillion degrees C as it was his Reiatsu that dried up the ocean?

Ichigo passively emits Reiatsu hundreds of thousands of times hotter than Yamamoto's Bankai 🤔

Wouldn't this mean Ichigo's Reiatsu is 10 trillion degrees C as it was his Reiatsu that dried up the ocean?

Ichigo passively emits Reiatsu hundreds of thousands of times hotter than Yamamoto's Bankai 🤔
Yeah vaporizing that much water that quickly requires a lot of heat, an unrealistic amount. I doubt it's sumn the Kubster was taking into consideration when he drew the scene, but ya know, numbers. But at the same time I doubt the Kubster thinks Yama can beat Ichigo and this supports that :cool:

Back