• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

was aizen born evil?

or it was because of the way he was raised?

maybe if he interacted with others more and wasn't so lonely he might have been a different person.

i know you shouldn't trust tv tropes but tv tropes said this about him

"Ichigo believes he ended up this way because he was The Ace from a young age who couldn't connect with anyone due to being put on a pedestal." (from the lack of empathy part of his page)

so maybe he wasn't born evil it was just the way he was raised.
He wants to build the soul of society to a better place, def not evil.

He wants to build the soul of society to a better place, def not evil.

also

wfwzwlskdqfbqzfrztytdcnzeqpwbqxzpvppuqjg-740.jpg

CHAIR

🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿

Goons low key not understanding Aizen’s character. Aizen ain’t a good guy, his plans are all conceptually doomed to failure and on some level he knew that, hence his inner conflict. He caused a lot of harm for essentially nothing.

Edit: He may have done some good things, like what he did to Momo, but I still think he’s a bad guy.

He probably can't beat Bankai Yamamoto unless we assume that either he can use Blut consciously and continuously or that his Reiatsu gives him resistance to Yamamoto's heat

Not really a matter of physical stats, it's just the fact Ichigo's sword gets vaporized on contact with Yamamoto and he can't stand within 50 feet of him without dying

He probably can't beat Bankai Yamamoto unless we assume that either he can use Blut consciously and continuously or that his Reiatsu gives him resistance to Yamamoto's heat

Not really a matter of physical stats, it's just the fact Ichigo's sword gets vaporized on contact with Yamamoto and he can't stand within 50 feet of him without dying
We dont have to assume a battle between shinigami is a battle of reiatsu, which Ichigo has vastly more, the flames are useless.
You acting like Zangetsu is just any sword 😑
Also what gave you 50 feet?
Also Yama gets literally one shot by GRCGT

We dont have to assume a battle between shinigami is a battle of reiatsu, which Ichigo has vastly more, the flames are useless.
You acting like Zangetsu is just any sword 😑
Also what gave you 50 feet?
Also Yama gets literally one shot by GRCGT
There's absolutely no indication whatsoever that higher Reiatsu lets you neg Yamamoto's Bankai, you can assume it sure but it's not a fact

Zangetsu has never withstood 15,000,000 degrees of heat, it gets immediately vaporized like Royd Loyd/Yhwach's sword

50 feet was just an estimate, idrc if it's 25 feet or 50 feet

GRCGT gets vaporized long before it hits him

There's absolutely no indication whatsoever that higher Reiatsu lets you neg Yamamoto's Bankai, you can assume it sure but it's not a fact

Zangetsu has never withstood 15,000,000 degrees of heat, it gets immediately vaporized like Royd Loyd/Yhwach's sword

50 feet was just an estimate, idrc if it's 25 feet or 50 feet

GRCGT gets vaporized long before it hits him
Sure not like its said that Reiryoku can null the abilities and techniques of those massively weaker, but pop off 👍.

Yamamoto bankai never cut a Zanpakutō( just using your logic)

Yama bankai never vaporized an attack on the level of GRCGT(again your logic)

Sure not like its said that Reiryoku can null the abilities and techniques of those massively weaker, but pop off 👍.

Yamamoto bankai never cut a Zanpakutō( just using your logic)

Yama bankai never vaporized an attack on the level of GRCGT(again your logic)
Sure but that doesn't apply to every ability as has been demonstrated many times

It being a Zanpakuto doesn't mean anything, that doesn't grant it some inherent resistance to Yamamoto's Bankai...

The level of the attack means nothing, the attack is comprised of Reishi which Yamamoto has vaporized multiple times

Sure but that doesn't apply to every ability as has been demonstrated many times

It being a Zanpakuto doesn't mean anything, that doesn't grant it some inherent resistance to Yamamoto's Bankai...

The level of the attack means nothing, the attack is comprised of Reishi which Yamamoto has vaporized multiple times
It does.

well it does since its a Zanpakutō 💀 made from Souls and powered by Reiryoku.

The level of attack matter the most, Yama never vaporized an attack, he blocked it with his sword.the Amount of Reiatsu Ichigo attack will have is above anything Yama can dish out, its so far above its actually unquantifiable.

It does.

well it does since its a Zanpakutō 💀 made from Souls and powered by Reiryoku.

The level of attack matter the most, Yama never vaporized an attack, he blocked it with his sword.the Amount of Reiatsu Ichigo attack will have is above anything Yama can dish out, its so far above its actually unquantifiable.
It doesn't 🤓

Cool, how does that give it resistance to Yamamoto's heat exactly?

The level of the attack is completely irrelevant, Yamamoto demonstrated the ability to vaporize the ground, Yhwach's sword, Yhwach himself and Yhwach's arrow, all things made of Reishi, the same thing as Ichigo's GRCGT

As I said, you can only argue in favor of Ichigo by assuming he can either withstand the heat with Blut or if his Reiatsu allows him to, two things that are hardly factual.

It doesn't 🤓

Cool, how does that give it resistance to Yamamoto's heat exactly?

The level of the attack is completely irrelevant, Yamamoto demonstrated the ability to vaporize the ground, Yhwach's sword, Yhwach himself and Yhwach's arrow, all things made of Reishi, the same thing as Ichigo's GRCGT

As I said, you can only argue in favor of Ichigo by assuming he can either withstand the heat with Blut or if his Reiatsu allows him to, two things that are hardly factual.
Vaporize ground? WOW 😮
He didnt vaporize his sword
He didnt vaporize the arrow unless you can explicitly prove he did.
He vaporized Yhwach only because he was weaker than Yama.
He wouldnt be able to kill Sk Yhwach due to the reiatsu difference.
As said ANY ability can be resisted by reiatsu.

Vaporize ground? WOW 😮
He didnt vaporize his sword
He didnt vaporize the arrow unless you can explicitly prove he did.
He vaporized Yhwach only because he was weaker than Yama.
He wouldnt be able to kill Sk Yhwach due to the reiatsu difference.
As said ANY ability can be resisted by reiatsu.
He did all of that, I don't really care enough to post the scans for you though, if you haven't even read the Yamamato vs Royd Lloyd fight then you shouldn't be arguing this in the first place

He couldn't vaporize SK Yhwach because of Blut, something Ichigo never demonstrated the ability to consciously use

Some abilities can be negged by Reiatsu, hardly all

He did all of that, I don't really care enough to post the scans for you though, if you haven't even read the Yamamato vs Royd Lloyd fight then you shouldn't be arguing this in the first place

He couldn't vaporize SK Yhwach because of Blut, something Ichigo never demonstrated the ability to consciously use

Some abilities can be negged by Reiatsu, hardly all
He didnt, unlike you i check before i say something.

He couldnt vaporize SK Yhwach bcs he dead 😂😂💀, wtf you talking about.

All abilites from a shinigami can be negated by Reiatsu, all Shinigami abilties and Tehniques are reiatsu based.

He didnt, unlike you i check before i say something.

He couldnt vaporize SK Yhwach bcs he dead 😂😂💀, wtf you talking about.

All abilites from a shinigami can be negated by Reiatsu, all Shinigami abilties and Tehniques are reiatsu based.
Ironic since I literally just reread the fight fourty minutes ago

Then why even bring SK Yhwach up 🤔

Some abilities

Back