• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Let’s hope Kubo when writing the new scenes for the anime figures out that he literally told us Yhwach can use the other Quincy Schrift and decides to give Yhwach new feats and fights with them.
Technically by narrative he should have all schrift. Also probably Kubo never made any use of other schrifts because he may just wanted to show off how broken almighty was. Other schrifts were technically explained with others using it

Technically by narrative he should have all schrift. Also probably Kubo never made any use of other schrifts because he may just wanted to show off how broken almighty was. Other schrifts were technically explained with others using it
Imagine if Almighty been able to changed the future is just a combo of Almighty (see the futures) and Visionary (make things into reality) bringing a specify event to the present.

The recent Greemy Meteorite feat we have accepts the meteorite with a normal meteorite rock density, is this correct? That calculation is wrong and can be recalculated and raise the impact and power of the meteor with a few simple adjustments from the manga. We have confirmation that the barrier disintegrates everything made of reishi, including Shinigami, but by this time Ichigo and Chad's reiatsu that was in the canon ball they used to enter the seireitei was melted. And we know that both Ichigo and Chad bodies and spiritual pressures are far more dense than rock or concrete. Chad being able to make craters easily on landing and Ichigo obliterating walls and being able to crush Zanpakuto with his bare hands (way tougher than steel). Chad even tanked an I-beam as a human. The meteor mass did prevented the meteor from been obliterated at first but the density had to have been way stronger than anything the barriers have melted in the past. Otherwise, the meteor would have stopped at the barrier and rolled down the barrier until it fell outside the seireitei. This suggests that Gremmy made the spiritual densite of the meteorite out of a material more powerful than the barrier, and this is to be expected since the Quincy had been spying on the seireitei for years, discovering its weaknesses. Can this be done?

Last edited:
The recent Greemy Meteorite feat we have accepts the meteorite with a normal meteorite rock density, is this correct? That calculation is wrong and can be recalculated and raise the impact and power of the meteor with a few simple adjustments from the manga. We have confirmation that the barrier disintegrates everything made of reishi, including Shinigami, but by this time Ichigo and Chad's reiatsu that was in the canon ball they used to enter the seireitei was melted. And we know that both Ichigo and Chad bodies and spiritual pressures are far more dense than rock or concrete. Chad being able to make craters easily on landing and Ichigo obliterating walls and being able to crush Zanpakuto with his bare hands (way tougher than steel). Chad even tanked an I-beam as a human. The meteor mass did prevented the meteor from been obliterated at first but the density had to have been way stronger than anything the barriers have melted in the past. Otherwise, the meteor would have stopped at the barrier and rolled down the barrier until it fell outside the seireitei. This suggests that Gremmy made the spiritual densite of the meteorite out of a material more powerful than the barrier, and this is to be expected since the Quincy had been spying on the seireitei for years, discovering its weaknesses. Can this be done?

That wont fly on account of being too farfetched, the simpler explanation is the barrier couldn't damage the meteorite fast enough and the force too great regardless of density.

That wont fly on account of being too farfetched, the simpler explanation is the barrier couldn't damage the meteorite fast enough and the force too great regardless of density.
That is a bold claim against all the evidence provided above with scans that confirmed everything I said. That argument you provided needs legs to stand on and be proven and is discredited by the fact that the meteorite received no damage from the barrier. The force thing is an assumption without evidence. My point can hardly be called an assumption when the official source supports it.

That is a bold claim against all the evidence provided above with scans that confirmed everything I said. That argument you provided needs legs to stand on and be proven and is discredited by the fact that the meteorite received no damage from the barrier. The force thing is an assumption without evidence. My point can hardly be called an assumption when the official source supports it.

Try it if you want, just note that given the size of the meteorite and the barrier it could have shaved 100m off the thing and you wouldn't notice, even if the author carefully draw 2 comparative panels.

Obviously the barrier has a certain durability, the meteorite only needs to hit harder and enough size to not be eradicated.

Far too many assumptions go into your proposal apple, when in reality the meteor likely slammed into the barrier with too much energy for the barrier to handle.

Far too many assumptions go into your proposal apple, when in reality the meteor likely slammed into the barrier with too much energy for the barrier to handle.
Can you name the assumptions that were not confirmed in the scans? If their is evidence of it is not an assumption.

Using I-beam density as a low ball we get:

Low end: 0.5*4.2222288675E+18*3000² = 1.900003e+25
High end: 0.5*4.2222288675E+18*20000²= 8.4444577e+26

Is not much of a difference. Using a higher density would be an assumption since we don't know the correct density Gremmy used. I won't waste my time with it but is a cool fact to know about the meteor been stronger than normal rock.

"he's still #0 regardless if he's at full power"

This is presupposing that yammy had stored enough spirit energy to activate his 0 espada form. Yammy himself states that he can store energy to achieve a FULL release and change into 0. The usage of the word "full" implies that he can activate an incomplete release, this hypothetical incomplete release could literally just be a rank arbitrarily higher than 0 e.g 5 or some other rank

Furthermore we know that 0 is bestowed to the strongest espada so your argument is self-refuting
Yammy didn't get much bigger after. Maybe 50% larger. Yammy at half power is still above all espada and ulq is above a 50% yammy
Using I-beam density as a low ball we get:

Low end: 0.5*4.2222288675E+18*3000² = 1.900003e+25
High end: 0.5*4.2222288675E+18*20000²= 8.4444577e+26

Is not much of a difference. Using a higher density would be an assumption since we don't know the correct density Gremmy used. I won't waste my time with it but is a cool fact to know about the meteor been stronger than normal rock.
Go apply the mind hax resistance

Clearly that's just a mountain that Narugod threw up in the sky
OMG! Never noticed that there is no backgrounds, so they are probably fighting In Muken. You are right! They were finally send to horny jail for choosing the big rags over the plain-lolis.

Shouldn’t Ichigo have some form of Mind reading as he can feel someone’s motivations and inner feelings (Aizen)
I think it's more like he can kinda feel the emotions of the people he fights to a small degree, but it's never shown to be something he can use consistently or something that can help him in a fight.

Like he feels Aizen's loneliness from his sword, and extrapolates his motives, he feels Tensa's loneliness, he feels how Gin wasn't focused on the fight, and feels the lid on Ginjo, but that's all the examples of it iirc

Why is base Aizen high 6-A? Hes way too high. Ulquiorra also seems to have inflated ap jumping from high 6-B to 6-A+. Even if his second release is stronger than the top 3's first, that would assume his second is greater than or equal to. I think it is stronger but not everybody buys that. I also don't think the black cero nor gran rey cero should be treated as higher or separate ap moves. Those aren't even an Espada's strongest moves. When I say separate ap, I mean like, '''higher''' with this or getting a whole tier upgrade. It would be like saying goku is stronger with Kamehameha.

Halibel strongest move is cascada, not gran rey cero. Ulquiorra's is lanza del relampago, grimmjow's is that claw move forgot what its called, starrks I assume is that coyote ish. All of these moves are their strongest but black cero and gran rey cero are treated as separate ap moves. Black cero and gran rey are kinda wanked imo when their actual strongest moves were used already. The moves i said can't even be used unless they release, while gran rey cero can be used in base its a weaker attack

Back