• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

KnbD3KRh4bfR.jpg

Shouldn't Bleach characters be able to soulhax a soulless character through spiritrons being able to interact with kishi?

That would be soul or matter manipulation.
I know... Let's say character "A" has no soul and Ichigo attacks him using a getsuga which has 0 physical strength and is just a spiritual attack (spiritrons) through the interaction of spiritrons x kishi(matter) the getsuga (with 0 physical strength) shouldn't be able to affect character "A" regardless of being just a spiritual attack?

I know... Let's say character "A" has no soul and Ichigo attacks him using a getsuga which has 0 physical strength and is just a spiritual attack (spiritrons) through the interaction of spiritrons x kishi(matter) the getsuga (with 0 physical strength) shouldn't be able to affect character "A" regardless of being just a spiritual attack?
A getsuga can cut a building in half, why wouldn't cut a souless being? Unless you're referring to that being having no soul and no physical form either? In that case Ichigo wouldn't be able to touch him.

“WeLl AckshuAlY, mE saYinG a takE aNd geTting TrolLeD mEanS I aM beiNg ReaSonAble” - 🤓
Tell you what, I'll use Pernida before it acquires Kenpachi's strength and Mayuri's bankai powers to make the debate more in your favour to see if Ulquiorra can win. I can't make it easier for you. Don't chicken out again. Let's go.

Tell you what, I'll use Pernida before it acquires Kenpachi's strength and Mayuri's bankai powers to make the debate more in your favour to see if Ulquiorra can win. I can't make it easier for you. Don't chicken out again. Let's go.
What’s really funny here is that you’re trying to straw man me and try to get me to defend a claim I never made. You’re an idiot

You can’t be this stupid. Like you have to be trolling right? You can’t honestly be this moronic.
You really don't know how to take this with fun and sheer gaiety as everything should be. It helps you to float among the sheep. You know what, I'm going to sleep, so I'll let you have the last one just for the reason that you've bored me. But of course enjoy the winnin' giveaway.

You really don't know how to take this with fun and sheer gaiety as everything should be. It helps you to float among the sheep. You know what, I'm going to sleep, so I'll let you have the last one just for the reason that you've bored me. But of course enjoy the winnin' giveaway.
Is the pretentiousness a side affect of the enhanced copium you take?

Let’s hope Kubo when writing the new scenes for the anime figures out that he literally told us Yhwach can use the other Quincy Schrift and decides to give Yhwach new feats and fights with them.

Back